Subject: bug#14204: Interested in joining savannah emacs project

From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:08:32 +0100

On 15 April 2013 14:53, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > You installed the sources originally and they've not been updated since;
>
> The sources I installed weren't 100% identical, IIRC (some adjustments
> in the copyright headers, probably).  So that needs to be synchronized.
>
> > is there anything to be done?
>
> The problem is not just to merge the changes made on both sides, but to
> keep the GNU ELPA package uptodate.  If the development takes place in
> `elpa', then it comes for free.
>

Right, then that's the way to do it (Justine is, as I understand it,
starting from scratch with Emacs development/Savannah/Bazaar development in
any case, so might as well start in the way that's easiest to go on.)

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org