Subject: Re: bug#14185: 24.3; pcl-cvs shows files as modified when just visited in emacs 24.3 (was fine in 24.2 & earlier)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 09:45:40 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> "Mike Woolley" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Did you try it on Windows?
>>
>> When I followed the steps on the Mac, it behaved as you described and
>> inserted "Up-to-date" in the buffer. On Windows I get "Modified" and
>> pcl-cvs treats it as a modified file.
>
> This was seven years ago.  Do you still see this problem in more recent
> versions of Emacs?

This was months ago, and there was no response, so it seems unlikely
that there'll be further progress here, and I'm closing this bug report.
If further progress can be made, please respond to the debbugs address
and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no