Subject: 24.3.50; customize-face says "read-face-name: Wrong type argument: sequencep, 97"

From: Magnus Henoch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:21:52 +0100

A recent change to read-face-name means that typing M-x customize-face
gives the error "Wrong type argument: sequencep, 97".  This change seems
to fix it:

diff --git a/lisp/cus-edit.el b/lisp/cus-edit.el
index d19e2de..46c2009 100644
--- a/lisp/cus-edit.el
+++ b/lisp/cus-edit.el
@@ -1319,8 +1319,8 @@ If OTHER-WINDOW is non-nil, display in another window.
 
 Interactively, when point is on text which has a face specified,
 suggest to customize that face, if it's customizable."
-  (interactive (list (read-face-name "Customize face" "all faces" t)))
-  (if (member face '(nil ""))
+  (interactive (list (read-face-name "Customize face" '("all faces") t)))
+  (if (member face '(nil "" (all\ faces)))
       (setq face (face-list)))
   (if (and (listp face) (null (cdr face)))
       (setq face (car face)))

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.9 (i386-apple-darwin12.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
 of 2013-04-08 on sns-2144.sns.bskyb.corp
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns --with-imagemagick'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  ido-everywhere: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
B ESC O B ESC O B ESC [ ? 1 ; 2 c ESC x m y - i m TAB 
RET ESC x g n u s RET ESC x c u s t - f a c TAB RET 
ESC x n t o DEL DEL DEL C-g ESC x r e p - C-g C-g C-g 
C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g 
C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g C-g ESC x t o g g l 
e - d e b u g - o n - e r r o r RET ESC x c u s t i 
DEL o m i z e - f a c e RET ESC O A ESC O C C-e ESC 
O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D 
ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC 
O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D 
ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC 
O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D 
ESC O D C-@ C-e ESC w q C-x b s c r a RET C-y RET RET 
ESC x ESC O A ESC O A RET ESC x ESC O A ESC O A RET 
C-h e C-x o C-a C-@ C-e ESC w C-x o C-y C-x b RET ESC 
x r e p - e m - m b u DEL DEL DEL b u RET

Recent messages:
read-face-name: Wrong type argument: sequencep, 97
Quit [26 times]
Debug on Error enabled globally
Entering debugger...
Mark set
Back to top level.
Mark set
Debug on Error disabled globally
read-face-name: Wrong type argument: sequencep, 97
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/color hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-wl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-taskjuggler hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-special-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-remember hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-mks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-mew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-lparse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-freemind hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-docbook hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130304/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
~/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
~/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
~/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/src/gnus/lisp/shr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr
~/src/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/src/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
~/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/src/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
~/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/src/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/src/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
~/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20121219.1939/tq hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug sendmail help-mode debug cus-edit nndraft nnmh
nnfolder utf-7 gnutls network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7
netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache angry-police-captain-autoloads distel-autoloads
emms-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
hexrgb-autoloads identica-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads
logito-autoloads melpa-autoloads oauth-autoloads org-autoloads info
org-brev-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf w3-autoloads
w3m-autoloads package ob-ditaa ob-sh ido cus-start cus-load erlang-start
bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone
gnus-registry registry eieio-base spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap nnheader wid-edit message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell compile tempo derived paren
uniquify time org-capture org-mks org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv advice help-fns ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp format-spec find-func diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-macs gv cl nadvice cl-lib
warnings server edmacro kmacro time-date ob-tangle org-src ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-keys ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval
org-loaddefs gnus-load tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind ns multi-tty emacs)