Subject: 24.3.50; customize-face is broken: (wrong-type-argument sequencep 97)

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:14:09 +0200

Since updating my emacs bzr checkout yesterday, when doing
`M-x customize-face RET', I get

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument sequencep 97)
  mapconcat(#[(f) "9\203	.\301!\207\207" [f symbol-name] 2] "all faces" ", ")
  read-face-name("Customize face" "all faces" t)
  (list (read-face-name "Customize face" "all faces" t))
  call-interactively(customize-face record nil)
  command-execute(customize-face record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "customize-face")
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

This also happens with emacs -Q.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.3)
 of 2013-04-10 on thinkpad
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11400000
System Description:	NAME=Gentoo

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --disable-dependency-tracking --program-suffix=-emacs-24-vcs
 --program-transform-name=s/^(emacs)-[0-9].*-././
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24-vcs
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=games --without-compress-info --without-hesiod
 --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-gpm --with-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-inotify --without-acl --with-xml2
 --without-selinux --without-wide-int --with-sound --with-x --without-ns
 --without-gconf --with-gsettings --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif
 --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
 --with-imagemagick --with-xft --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-vcs-24.3.9999
 EBZR_BRANCH=trunk EBZR_REVNO=112264 CFLAGS='-march=native -pipe -g3
 -ggdb' LDFLAGS='-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  eldoc-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x g C-g M-x r e p o <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Repos/el/yasnippet/yasnippet.el: `labels' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use `cl-labels' instead. [2 times]
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading for ~/Repos/el/yasnippets/
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)....
Appointment reminders enabled (no diary file found)
Added 2 events for today
Appointment reminders enabled (no diary file found)
Repos/el/google-translate/google-translate.el: `flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
`epa-file' already enabled
Repos/uni/jgralab/utils/greql-mode.el: `flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/Repos/el/highlight-symbol.el/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Repos/el/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Repos/el/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gnus-msg emacsbug sendmail eldoc stratego-mode
go-mode-load greql-mode tg-mode generic preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads paredit rainbow-delimiters magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log epa-file epa google-translate
rdictcc appt vc-git hl-line org-mobile org-capture org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-protocol org-attach org-id
org-icalendar org-exp org-exp-blocks calfw-ical icalendar calfw-org
org-agenda calfw holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
google-contacts-message google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader google-contacts xml oauth2 json plstore
epg epg-config url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap url-util url-parse
auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars google-oauth dired-x
highlight-symbol thingatpt boxquote rect ecomplete message idna
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader info edit-server server yasnippet
dropdown-list derived help-mode disp-table noutline outline
browse-kill-ring recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp grep helm-elscreen helm-utils dired compile comint
ansi-color ring helm helm-config helm-aliases easymenu uniquify
easy-mmode iedit help-macro iedit-lib cl-macs gv superword subword
saveplace savehist paren ido mb-depth warnings advice help-fns rx
window-number cl nadvice cl-lib yascroll edmacro kmacro gnus-load
tsdh-dark-theme ack-and-a-half-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv git-commit-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
logito-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads pcache-autoloads
finder-inf rainbow-delimiters-autoloads window-number-autoloads
yascroll-autoloads package site-gentoo time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)