Subject: Re: bug#14180: PATCH Better fullscreen frame support on Windows

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 10:36:55 +0300

> Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:42:43 -0400
> From: Erik Charlebois <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> The assignment should be on file now.

Indeed, it is.  Therefore, I committed your changes as trunk revision
112337.

A few comments on your ChangeLog entries (for the future; I fixed all
of the issues mentioned below):

  . We have a separate ChangeLog in src, so the file names should not
    include "src/".

  . The entries for different files should be separated by an empty
    line.

  . Each non-empty line should begin with a TAB.

  . You forgot to describe the changes in w32term.h.

FYI, here are the log entries I committed in your name:

  2013-04-20  Erik Charlebois  <[email-masked]>

	  * w32fns.c (w32_fullscreen_rect): New function to compute the
	  window rectangle for the given fullscreen mode.
	  (w32_wnd_proc): When in a fullscreen mode, WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING no
	  longer tunes the window size.  This keeps the window's edges flush
	  with the screen and allows the taskbar to hide itself in fullboth.

	  * w32term.c (w32fullscreen_hook): 'fullboth' now shows without
	  window decorations and uses the entire screen.

	  * w32term.h  (w32_fullscreen_rect) Add prototype.
	  (struct w32_output): Replace normal_width, normal_height,
	  normal_top, and normal_left members with a single normal_placement
	  struct.
	  (FRAME_NORMAL_WIDTH, FRAME_NORMAL_HEIGHT, FRAME_NORMAL_TOP):
	  Remove macros.
	  (FRAME_NORMAL_PLACEMENT): New macro.

Thanks again for working on this.

I'm marking this bug as done.