Subject: bug#14151: 24.3.50; Minor bug(s) in admin/note/bugtracker

From: Xue Fuqiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 15:29:12 +0800

In admin/notes/bugtracker:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
|If a new report contains X-Debbugs-CC in the input, this is
|converted to a real Cc header in the output.  (See Bug#1720).
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't find this bug after following these links:
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?minbug=1710&maxbug=1730
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?archive=1;minbug=1719;bugs=1719;bugs=1720;bugs=1721;maxbug=1721

Maybe it's a bug of Debbugs?

BTW I have a question.  If I have used X-Debbugs-CC, should I use `Cc'
too?  I ask this question because the note is somewhat confusing:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
|  If you want to CC: someone, use X-Debbugs-CC
-----------------------------------------------------------------
and:
------------------------------------------------------------------
|  do not _just_ use a Cc: header.  Instead, use "X-Debbugs-CC:".
------------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2013-03-31 on debian
Bzr revision: 112197 [email-masked]

Configured using:
 `configure --enable-link-time-optimization
 --enable-gtk-deprecation-warnings'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-lparse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/xfq/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info

-- 
Xue Fuqiao
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/