Subject: 24.3.50; documentation bug in TRAMP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:36:35 +0200

There is a possible documentation bug in TRAMP.

The TRAMP docs say:

,----
|    Opening `/sudo:randomhost.your.domain:' would connect first
| `randomhost.your.domain' via `ssh' under your account name, and perform
| `sudo -u root' on that host afterwards.  It is important to know that
| the given method is applied on the host which has been reached so far.
| `sudo -u root', applied on your local host, wouldn't be useful here.
`----

But when I try it I get:

byte-code: Host `demo.verona.se' looks like a remote host, `sudo' can only use the local host

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-03-13 on chopper.vpn.verona.se
Bzr revision: 101263 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11303000
System Description:	Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-xwidgets --enable-asserts --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-gnutls'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
p <return> C-y <return> <return> <return> <C-return> 
<tab> <up> <up> <up> <return> C-x 1 <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <menu> 
r e p o r SPC e m SPC b SPC <return>

Recent messages:
Parsing tramp-cmds.el (LL)...
Quit
Parsing tramp-cmds.el (LL)...done
Mark set
Grep finished (matches found)
user-error: Moved past last grep hit
Mark set
Parsing tramp-sh.el (LL)...done
Parsing dired.el (LL)...done
Source file `/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/emacsbug.el' newer than byte-compiled file

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/mod-depop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/mod-depop/mod-depop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/android-mode/android-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/android-mode-0.2.1/android-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20130123.2228/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/confluence-20120117.906/confluence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/icicles/icomplete+ hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icomplete+-21.0/icomplete+
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130315.2001/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130317.2323/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget-sysdep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget-sysdep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3m-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3m-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20130114.1335/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/xml-rpc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-20100311.151/xml-rpc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130315.2001/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130315.2001/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dgnushack hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dgnushack
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sha1
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheaderxm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheaderxm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/assistant hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/assistant
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/proto-stream hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/proto-stream
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-load hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-load
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messagexmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messagexmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime-ldap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime-ldap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/time-date
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130315.2001/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-xmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-xmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130315.2001/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-buffertab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-buffertab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-multiframe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-multiframe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.2126/boxquote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/boxquote/boxquote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/json
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/eljave/server hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/server
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-planner/remember/remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.13/flymake hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130315.2001/.dir-locals hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20121219.1939/tq hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/play/yow hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/obsolete/yow

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-table cal-iso semantic/bovine/el cal-move novice
sh-script smie executable woman man ibuf-ext generic magithub json
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit log-edit pcvs-util add-log epa epg
vc-annotate vc vc-dispatcher nxml-uchnm nxml-mode-expansions
html-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok diff-mode
jka-compr dabbrev mailalias smtpmail rfc1345 quail proced helm-ring
helm-utils helm nrepl arc-mode archive-mode clojure-mode-expansions
clojure-mode imenu inf-lisp find-dired semantic/edit vc-bzr ffap
semantic/tag-write semantic/m3 semantic/analyze/refs semantic/tag-file
semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dired-aux gnus-dired
pcmpl-unix bookmark org-element tabify vc-git org-datetree org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-capture org-mks misearch multi-isearch flow-fill xwidget
image-mode url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue erc-track erc-ring
erc-menu erc-log erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab erc-join erc-autoaway
cedet-edebug gnus-html url-cache mm-url shr-color shr browse-url
mm-archive gnus-fun gnus-cite smiley mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml utf-7 gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nnimap utf7 nnfolder gnus-cache netrc
network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-alias highline nnmairix nnml
elisp-slime-nav etags paredit expand-region text-mode-expansions
org-mode-expansions expand-region-custom expand-region-core deft
mule-util sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org sauron-dbus sauron-erc
sauron ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall anything-complete
anything-show-completion anything-obsolete anything-match-plugin
anything company geiser ob-dot org-contacts zoom-frm frame-cmds
frame-fns avoid emvkbd view boxquote rect wgrep winner jv-timeclock ses
unsafep timeclock-visualize auto-edit-substitute timeclock fsdired
hide-lines memory-usage my-eshell dired-x ido pager uniquify emms-jave
emms-player-mymplayer emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dbus xml
emms-dbus emms-setup emms emms-compat znc erc-match erc-ezbounce
plannerinit muse-backlink remember-planner remember planner-cyclic solar
cal-dst cal-bahai planner-appt appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org
org-agenda org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
planner-tasks-overview planner-erc erc-hl-nicks color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt
planner-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message
sendmail mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap nnheader
mail-utils planner-multi crm planner-publish muse-xml muse-latex
muse-wiki planner cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-colors cus-edit muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps derived muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
windmove abook mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums vcard bbdb timezone pastebin eldoc pk-total-recall
w3m-load dired-details+ dired-details sort printing ps-print ps-def lpr
tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf tree-widget cedet-m3 semantic/senator
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle working fame semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate
pulse generic-x jvfetchmail mailcrypt rfc822 edmacro kmacro zen-mode
grab-and-drag easy-mmode server abacus-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
android-mode-autoloads anything-complete-autoloads
anything-config-autoloads anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
anything-extension-autoloads anything-ipython-autoloads
anything-match-plugin-autoloads anything-obsolete-autoloads
anything-show-completion-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
c-eldoc-autoloads calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads
cljsbuild-mode-autoloads clojure-test-mode-autoloads
color-file-completion-autoloads color-theme-complexity-autoloads
color-theme-dpaste-autoloads color-theme-eclipse-autoloads
color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads color-theme-github-autoloads
color-theme-ir-black-autoloads color-theme-railscasts-autoloads
color-theme-solarized-autoloads color-theme-tango-autoloads
color-theme-tangotango-autoloads color-theme-twilight-autoloads
color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads color-theme-zenburn-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads
company-autoloads compilation-recenter-end-autoloads
compile-bookmarks-autoloads confluence-autoloads
confluence-edit-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads deft-autoloads
descbinds-anything-autoloads anything-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads dizzee-autoloads
djvu-autoloads dna-mode-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads dpaste-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads dsvn-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads ecb-autoloads
ecb_snap-autoloads ediprolog-autoloads edit-list-autoloads
elein-autoloads elisp-depend-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elnode-autoloads db-autoloads creole-autoloads emms-autoloads
epresent-autoloads erc-hl-nicks-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads
ert-autoloads expand-region-autoloads facebook-autoloads fakir-autoloads
fastnav-autoloads flymake-coffee-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads
flymake-csslint-autoloads flymake-autoloads flymake-cursor-autoloads
flymake-d-autoloads flymake-haml-autoloads flymake-jshint-autoloads
flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-sass-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
flymake-tuareg-autoloads fold-dwim-org-autoloads fold-dwim-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads
geben-autoloads gist-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads gtk-look-autoloads helm-git-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads
http-twiddle-autoloads httpcode-autoloads icomplete+-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads
javap-mode-autoloads javascript-autoloads jenkins-watch-autoloads
jira-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads key-chord-autoloads kv-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads
magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads logito-autoloads
magithub-autoloads json-autoloads magit-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads
furl-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
minimap-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads
multi-eshell-autoloads muse-autoloads mv-shell-autoloads
nginx-mode-autoloads nrepl-autoloads nsis-mode-autoloads nterm-autoloads
org-table-comment-autoloads otp-autoloads paredit-autoloads
pastie-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf pointback-autoloads
popwin-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads powerline-autoloads powerline
project-autoloads projectile-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads cm-mode-autoloads s-autoloads sauron-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads smooth-scroll-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
synonyms-autoloads tron-theme-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
typing-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads w3-autoloads sb-info info
weather-autoloads web-autoloads wget-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
wrap-region-autoloads dash-autoloads wtf-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
xtide-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zenburn-autoloads ert ewoc debug .loaddefs gnus-load cssh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec term disp-table
ehelp electric ibuffer cedet-devel-load warnings eieio-opt find-func
srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local advice cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio
byte-opt cedet-remove-builtin el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl nadvice cl-lib dired zen-1-theme
zen-2-theme deeper-blue-theme paren image-file grep compile comint
ansi-color ring cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Joakim Verona