Subject: 24.3; weechat.el problem

From: Superbil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:21:49 +0800

I install weechat.el from package manager (M-x package-list-packages), then setup weechat's relay.
I don't use ssh and ipv6 so after weechat setup, I try to connect use weechat-connect for plain mode on emacs.
after connect sccuss, I got that error.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2013-03-11 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'
 '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'
 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 ''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  global-rinari-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-pointback-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
e c h a t - r e C-f l C-g C-x C-f C-g C-x C-s | <backspace>
~ / D e s k <return> C-f <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> ~ / D e s k e t <backspace>
<backspace> <tab> d <backspace> w e e c h a t - r e
l a y . <backspace> - <backspace> = <backspace> - l
o g . <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> . l o g <return> C-/ C-/ C-/ C-x C-b g
p p p p <return> C-x C-s C-f <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> ~ / D e s k <tab>
w e e c h a t - r e l a y - l o g . l o g <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <return> C-x C-f
~ / <backspace> ~ / D e s k <return> C-d C-p C-n C-n
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p
R w e e <tab> - <backspace> . <backspace> - = <backspace>
b u f f e r . <backspace> <backspace> r <return> C-p
C-n R <tab> w e <tab> - l o g <return> C-n R w e <tab>
= <backspace> - b u f f e r <return> C-p C-n C-p C-p
C-n C-n C-p <return> C-x k <return> D y g C-p C-n C-x
RET r e p o r t - <return> C-g C-x b C-g C-x b C-g
C-x C-b C-p g C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n q q C-x C-b q C-x
RET M-p <return>

Recent messages:
Error during redisplay: (eval (concat (main-line-rmw (quote left) nil) (main-line-buffer-id (quote left) nil main-line-color1) (main-line-major-mode (quote left) main-line-color1) (main-line-minor-modes (quote left) main-line-color1) (main-line-narrow (quote left) main-line-color1 main-line-color2) (main-line-vc (quote center) main-line-color2) (main-line-make-fill main-line-color2) (main-line-row (quote right) main-line-color1 main-line-color2) (main-line-make-text ":" main-line-color1) (main-line-column (quote right) main-line-color1) (main-line-percent-xpm (quote right) nil main-line-color1) (main-line-make-text "  " nil))) signaled (wrong-type-argument stringp (#("Dired/name" 0 10 (dired+-mode-name t)) (:eval (let* ((dired-marker-char (if (eq 68 dired-marker-char) 42 dired-marker-char)) (marked-regexp (dired-marker-regexp)) (nb-marked (count-matches marked-regexp (point-min) (point-max)))) (if (not (> nb-marked 0)) "" (propertize (format " %s%d%c" (save-excursion (forward-line 0) (if (looking-at (concat marked-regexp ".*")) (format "%d/" (1+ (count-matches marked-regexp (point-min) (point)))) "")) nb-marked dired-marker-char) (quote face) (quote diredp-mode-line-marked) (quote dired+-mode-name) t)))) (:eval (let* ((flagged-regexp (let ((dired-marker-char dired-del-marker)) (dired-marker-regexp))) (nb-flagged (count-matches flagged-regexp (point-min) (point-max)))) (if (not (> nb-flagged 0)) "" (propertize (format " %s%dD" (save-excursion (forward-line 0) (if (looking-at (concat flagged-regexp ".*")) (format "%d/" (1+ (count-matches flagged-regexp (point-min) (point)))) "")) nb-flagged) (quote face) (quote diredp-mode-line-flagged))))))) [2 times]
QuitError during redisplay: (eval (concat (main-line-rmw (quote left) nil) (main-line-buffer-id (quote left) nil main-line-color1) (main-line-major-mode (quote left) main-line-color1) (main-line-minor-modes (quote left) main-line-color1) (main-line-narrow (quote left) main-line-color1 main-line-color2) (main-line-vc (quote center) main-line-color2) (main-line-make-fill main-line-color2) (main-line-row (quote right) main-line-color1 main-line-color2) (main-line-make-text ":" main-line-color1) (main-line-column (quote right) main-line-color1) (main-line-percent-xpm (quote right) nil main-line-color1) (main-line-make-text "  " nil))) signaled (wrong-type-argument stringp (#("Dired/name" 0 10 (dired+-mode-name t)) (:eval (let* ((dired-marker-char (if (eq 68 dired-marker-char) 42 dired-marker-char)) (marked-regexp (dired-marker-regexp)) (nb-marked (count-matches marked-regexp (point-min) (point-max)))) (if (not (> nb-marked 0)) "" (propertize (format " %s%d%c" (save-excursion (forward-line 0) (if (looking-at (concat marked-regexp ".*")) (format "%d/" (1+ (count-matches marked-regexp (point-min) (point)))) "")) nb-marked dired-marker-char) (quote face) (quote diredp-mode-line-marked) (quote dired+-mode-name) t)))) (:eval (let* ((flagged-regexp (let ((dired-marker-char dired-del-marker)) (dired-marker-regexp))) (nb-flagged (count-matches flagged-regexp (point-min) (point-max)))) (if (not (> nb-flagged 0)) "" (propertize (format " %s%dD" (save-excursion (forward-line 0) (if (looking-at (concat flagged-regexp ".*")) (format "%d/" (1+ (count-matches flagged-regexp (point-min) (point)))) "")) nb-flagged) (quote face) (quote diredp-mode-line-flagged))))))) [2 times]
Updating buffer list...done
ibuffer-vc: groups set
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Updating buffer list...done
Error during redisplay: (eval (concat (main-line-rmw (quote left) nil) (main-line-buffer-id (quote left) nil main-line-color1) (main-line-major-mode (quote left) main-line-color1) (main-line-minor-modes (quote left) main-line-color1) (main-line-narrow (quote left) main-line-color1 main-line-color2) (main-line-vc (quote center) main-line-color2) (main-line-make-fill main-line-color2) (main-line-row (quote right) main-line-color1 main-line-color2) (main-line-make-text ":" main-line-color1) (main-line-column (quote right) main-line-color1) (main-line-percent-xpm (quote right) nil main-line-color1) (main-line-make-text "  " nil))) signaled (wrong-type-argument stringp (#("Dired/name" 0 10 (dired+-mode-name t)) (:eval (let* ((dired-marker-char (if (eq 68 dired-marker-char) 42 dired-marker-char)) (marked-regexp (dired-marker-regexp)) (nb-marked (count-matches marked-regexp (point-min) (point-max)))) (if (not (> nb-marked 0)) "" (propertize (format " %s%d%c" (save-excursion (forward-line 0) (if (looking-at (concat marked-regexp ".*")) (format "%d/" (1+ (count-matches marked-regexp (point-min) (point)))) "")) nb-marked dired-marker-char) (quote face) (quote diredp-mode-line-marked) (quote dired+-mode-name) t)))) (:eval (let* ((flagged-regexp (let ((dired-marker-char dired-del-marker)) (dired-marker-regexp))) (nb-flagged (count-matches flagged-regexp (point-min) (point-max)))) (if (not (> nb-flagged 0)) "" (propertize (format " %s%dD" (save-excursion (forward-line 0) (if (looking-at (concat flagged-regexp ".*")) (format "%d/" (1+ (count-matches flagged-regexp (point-min) (point)))) "")) nb-flagged) (quote face) (quote diredp-mode-line-flagged)))))))
Updating buffer list...done
ibuffer-vc: groups set
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help

Load-path shadows:
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130324.2116/.dir-locals hides /Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130402.2027/.dir-locals
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/jump-20121016.1203/jump hides /Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/findr-20130127.2032/jump
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/inflections-20121016.957/inflections hides /Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/findr-20130127.2032/inflections
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/custom hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/python-20130227.2146/python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xmltok hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20130324.2116/.dir-locals hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/superbil/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.2/cl-lib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail vc-arch
vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs ibuf-macs ibuffer-vc
ibuf-ext ibuffer wgrep grep tar-mode flymake-ruby robe json view
tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs hippie-expand-slime
hippie-exp ac-slime slime-repl slime-fuzzy slime apropos hideshow
lisp-mnt misearch multi-isearch expand-region text-mode-expansions
org-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions python-mode-expansions
expand-region-custom expand-region-core flymake-cursor mule-util
parse-time mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap sanityinc-solarized-light-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized info flymake-shell sh-script smie
executable org-indent org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-fstree org-mac-link-grabber
org-mac-message org-clock org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired flymake-python-pyflakes
flymake-easy noutline outline python-mode flymake shell cc-cmds
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs whitespace disp-table magit-wip magit-svn
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
epa epg epg-config vc-git vc-dispatcher vc-darcs xml redshank skeleton
rainbow-delimiters checkdoc elisp-slime-nav help-mode etags paredit
goto-addr thingatpt init-locales main-line weechat-complete
weechat-button weechat weechat-color rx weechat-relay pp format-spec
bindat weechat-core s session server init-client init-misc
init-marmalade init-common-lisp init-clojure init-slime init-lisp
eldoc-eval eldoc derived jka-compr auto-compile packed init-paredit
init-objc init-rails rinari jump inflections findr ruby-compilation
which-func imenu pcomplete inf-ruby compile comint ansi-color ruby-mode
init-ruby-mode init-haskell init-python-mode init-haml init-css
init-nxml init-org init-php init-sh init-javascript init-erlang
erlang-start init-csv init-markdown init-textile init-crontab init-git
init-darcs init-editing-utils whole-line-or-region move-text diminish
page-break-lines cua-base pointback assoc paren mic-paren autorevert
electric init-twittering init-undo-tree undo-tree diff init-growl
todochiku growl init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts
init-sessions desktop init-windows winner ring init-auto-complete
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup init-hippie-expand init-ido
ido-ubiquitous easy-mmode ido init-recentf recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu init-flymake init-ibuffer init-uniquify uniquify init-isearch
init-dired init-proxies init-maxframe warnings init-gui-frames
init-osx-keys edmacro kmacro init-themes init-xterm init-frame-hooks
init-exec-path exec-path-from-shell init-elpa ac-nrepl-autoloads
ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
auto-complete-clang-autoloads auto-shell-command-autoloads
autopair-autoloads cljsbuild-mode-autoloads clojure-test-mode-autoloads
clojurescript-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads csv-nav-autoloads darcsum-autoloads
deferred-autoloads deft-autoloads diminish-autoloads dired+-autoloads
dsvn-autoloads durendal-autoloads edit-server-autoloads ein-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads eldoc-eval-autoloads elein-autoloads
elisp-slime-nav-autoloads erlang-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
fill-column-indicator-autoloads flymake-coffee-autoloads
flymake-css-autoloads flymake-cursor-autoloads flymake-haml-autoloads
flymake-haskell-multi-autoloads flymake-jslint-autoloads
flymake-json-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-sass-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
ghci-completion-autoloads gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv git-blame-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads gitconfig-mode-autoloads
gitignore-mode-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
hippie-expand-slime-autoloads hl-sexp-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
ibuffer-vc-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads idomenu-autoloads
js-comint-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads js3-mode-autoloads
less-css-mode-autoloads lively-autoloads logito-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads main-line-autoloads markdown-mode+-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads
maxframe-autoloads mic-paren-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
move-text-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
mwe-log-commands-autoloads nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
org-fstree-autoloads org-mac-iCal-autoloads
org-mac-link-grabber-autoloads osx-location-autoloads packed-autoloads
magit-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
paredit-autoloads pcache-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
pointback-autoloads popup-autoloads pretty-mode-autoloads
project-local-variables-autoloads pymacs-autoloads python-autoloads
python-magic-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads redshank-autoloads
regex-tool-autoloads request-autoloads rinari-autoloads jump-autoloads
inflections-autoloads findr-autoloads robe-autoloads
ruby-compilation-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads ruby-hash-syntax-autoloads
sass-mode-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads scratch-autoloads
scss-mode-autoloads session-autoloads slamhound-autoloads
slime-fuzzy-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
smarty-mode-autoloads smex-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads
sudo-ext-autoloads tagedit-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
textile-mode-autoloads tidy-autoloads todochiku-autoloads
twittering-mode-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads unfill-autoloads
vc-darcs-autoloads w3m-autoloads websocket-autoloads weechat-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads whole-line-or-region-autoloads yagist-autoloads
finder-inf yaml-mode-autoloads yari-autoloads zlc-autoloads advice
help-fns advice-preload package init-site-lisp cl-macs gv init-utils cl
cl-lib init-compat time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)