Subject: bug#14131: [PATCH] Error in catalan translation (df)

From: Ivan Vilata i Balaguer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:36:03 +0200

Eric Blake (2013-04-03 10:52:38 -0600) wrote:

> tag 14131 notabug
> thanks
> 
> On 04/03/2013 10:16 AM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
> > 
> > I found an important error in the 'df' catalan translation.
> > 
> > While the system differentiates "Available" and "Free", there
> > "Available" is translated as "Lliure" (Free), creating confusion.
> 
> Thanks for the report.  However, upstream coreutils does not maintain
> the translation files.  I am marking this as 'notabug' since there is
> nothing further to do in upstream libvirt.git; but I am also adding
> the correct reporting address and last-known translator's address in
> cc.  The assumption is that the translation project, which DOES
> maintain the translations, will have an updated ca.po file before the
> next upstream coreutils release, in response to this bug report.
> 
> By the way, if you had done 'LC_ALL=ca_ES.utf8 df --help', you would
> have noticed this line near the bottom:
> 
> Informeu dels errors de traducció de «df» a <[email-masked]>.

I fixed this error in the version I'm working on now (coreutils 0.21,
still in progress, not yet uploaded).  Thanks for the report and sorry
for the confusion.

Cheers,

-- 
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer -- https://elvil.net/