Subject: bug#14120: invalid load-history in emacsen that CANNOT_DUMP

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 08:40:36 -0500

> Hi Stefan. I have something to add.
>
> AR> and the load-history var is this one: [2 file-var <text/plain
> AR> (quoted-printable)>] load-history is a variable defined in `C
> AR> source code'.  Its value is shown below.
>
> Is the line below the one that is causing the issue?
> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ((require . smartparens-config))
> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Yes, this is the broken entry in `load-history`.
The question is how/why it got there.  The immediately
preceding/following entries don't give much hint, other than saying that
/home/olla/.emacs.d/my-noexternals.el might be happening nearby.

Can you grep for `smartparens-config` in all your Elisp files and show
us the surrounding Lisp code?

        Stefan