Subject: invalid load-history in emacsen that CANNOT_DUMP

From: BT Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:47:09 -0400

"loadup.el" sets `current-load-list' to nil, apparently so that it will
have that value when restarting a dumped emacs. However, when Emacs is
built with CANNOT_DUMP defined, "loadup.el" evaluates `top-level'
instead of dumping. This can lead to invalid entries in `load-history'
if something is defined, required, etc. during evaluation of that form.

For example, load-history will contain `((require . tetris))' if
~/.emacs defines this hook:

(add-hook 'lisp-interaction-mode-hook
          (lambda () (require 'tetris)))

For `require', the problem can be fixed by also setting
`load-in-progress' to nil in "loadup.el", but this doesn't fix the bug
for other functions that change the load history.

-- 
Inteligenta persono lernas la lingvon Esperanton rapide kaj facile.
Esperanto estas moderna, kultura lingvo por la mondo. Simpla, fleksebla,
belsona, Esperanto estas la praktika solvo de la problemo de universala
interkompreno. Lernu la interlingvon Esperanton!