Subject: 24.3.50; (elisp)`Active Keymaps' says `overriding-*' vars doc'ed below - untrue

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 09:30:28 -0700

The text says:

 However, there are also special ways for programs to substitute
 other keymaps for some of those.  The variable `overriding-local-map',
 if non-`nil', specifies a keymap that replaces all the usual active
 keymaps except the global keymap.  Another way to do this is with
 `overriding-terminal-local-map'; it operates on a per-terminal basis.
 These variables are documented below.
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But those variables are NOT documented below.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2013-03-23 on VBOX
Bzr revision: 112115 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -IC:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.1.10-w32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'