Subject: bug#14092: 24.3; crash in remember_mouse_glyph

From: Steve Vinoski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 15:24:42 -0400

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: Steve Vinoski <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
> > Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 12:18:18 -0400
> >
> > Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >
> > > Looks like an exact duplicate of #14091, filed just minutes before
> > > yours.  Can you confirm that the recipe was similar, i.e. mixing a
> > > text and a GUI frame in the same session?  (And what's wrong with your
> > > system's date?)
> >
> > Nothing is wrong with his system's date. This report was sent two weeks
> > ago, mailing list moderation discarded it by mistake, I restored it when
> > I got back from vacation yesterday.
>
> Sorry, I didn't know that.
>

To the best of my knowledge I was not mixing a text and GUI frame in the
same session, but rather I was using only GUI frames. (Is there a way to
tell if I'm using both? I don't have emacs running in any terminal.) I see
this same crash from time to time, and it always seems to involve switching
from a non-emacs window to an emacs frame and then quickly trying to
perform some emacs command, but no command in particular. It always occurs
unexpectedly and I've never been able to reproduce it at will.

--steve