Subject: 24.1; Crash on Customize truncate-lines and update for current session

From: Kyle Wanamaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:14:03 -0400

Hello,

This morning I experienced a crash when using M-x customize to set the
"truncate-lines" variable
to "t" for emacs. I probably had about 15 files open when making the
change, and have been unable
to reproduce the case in trying casually. I will try again later in the day
once I have a more representative
number of buffers open.

The Backtrace provided by Apple is below. One can grep for
">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" as a
delimiter between the Apple-provided backtrace, and that from Emacs' own
reporting tool.

This emacs session had been open for many hours, through the sleep and wake
cycles (lid close & lid open) of my
MacBook Air.

To reproduce:

Thank You,
Kyle

@kylewpppd

Process:         Emacs [80292]
Path:            /Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.1 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [230]
User ID:         502

Date/Time:       2013-03-29 10:56:38.003 -0400
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)
Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:          861526 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           25
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  2296696 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   2
Anonymous UUID:                      8950573A-B918-9F68-0762-7425CC80B646

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Error (1000) creating window
shape'
terminate called throwing an exception
abort() called

Application Specific Backtrace 1:
0   CoreFoundation                      0x00007fff8c8480a6
__exceptionPreprocess + 198
1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x00007fff869273f0
objc_exception_throw + 43
2   CoreFoundation                      0x00007fff8c847e7c +[NSException
raise:format:] + 204
3   AppKit                              0x00007fff8b9f0adf
_NSCreateWindowWithOpaqueShape2 + 325
4   AppKit                              0x00007fff8b9ef420 -[NSWindow
_commonAwake] + 2002
5   AppKit                              0x00007fff8b8e0729 -[NSWindow
_setModal:] + 123
6   AppKit                              0x00007fff8b8e0521 -[NSApplication
_orderFrontModalWindow:relativeToWindow:] + 377
7   AppKit                              0x00007fff8b8dfe5f -[NSApplication
_commonBeginModalSessionForWindow:relativeToWindow:modalDelegate:didEndSelector:contextInfo:]
+ 778
8   AppKit                              0x00007fff8bc31e07 -[NSApplication
beginModalSessionForWindow:] + 37
9   Emacs                               0x00000001001783a2
-[EmacsDialogPanel runDialogAt:] + 43
10  Emacs                               0x0000000100177208 ns_popup_dialog
+ 686
11  Emacs                               0x0000000100102603 Ffuncall + 879
12  Emacs                               0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code +
1533
13  Emacs                               0x0000000100103121 funcall_lambda +
785
14  Emacs                               0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
15  Emacs                               0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code +
1533
16  Emacs                               0x0000000100103121 funcall_lambda +
785
17  Emacs                               0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
18  Emacs                               0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code +
1533
19  Emacs                               0x0000000100103121 funcall_lambda +
785
20  Emacs                               0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
21  Emacs                               0x0000000100101fc8 Fapply + 143
22  Emacs                               0x000000010010a7c4 Fwidget_apply +
93
23  Emacs                               0x00000001001026d5 Ffuncall + 1089
24  Emacs                               0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code +
1533
25  Emacs                               0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
26  Emacs                               0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code +
1533
27  Emacs                               0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
28  Emacs                               0x00000001000fe47c eval_sub + 1126
29  Emacs                               0x00000001001008b3 internal_catch +
217
30  Emacs                               0x000000010013590f exec_byte_code +
3292
31  Emacs                               0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
32  Emacs                               0x00000001000fd8fb
Fcall_interactively + 5119
33  Emacs                               0x0000000100102603 Ffuncall + 879
34  Emacs                               0x0000000100102b59 call3 + 53
35  Emacs                               0x000000010009642b command_loop_1 +
1218
36  Emacs                               0x0000000100100e16
internal_condition_case + 280
37  Emacs                               0x00000001000a67ff command_loop_2 +
53
38  Emacs                               0x00000001001008b3 internal_catch +
217
39  Emacs                               0x00000001000957cd recursive_edit_1
+ 230
40  Emacs                               0x000000010009597c Frecursive_edit
+ 236
41  Emacs                               0x0000000100094967 main + 5906
42  Emacs                               0x00000001000019ac start + 52
43  ???                                 0x0000000000000002 0x0 + 2

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8a54c212 __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff86466af4 pthread_kill + 90
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff864aadce abort + 143
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001635d7 ns_term_shutdown + 127
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100095207 shut_down_emacs + 229
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100094fe6 fatal_error_signal +
252
6   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff864538ea _sigtramp + 26
7   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8a54c212 __pthread_kill + 10
8   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff86466af4 pthread_kill + 90
9   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff864aadce abort + 143
10  libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fff826eaa17 abort_message + 257
11  libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fff826e83c6 default_terminate() +
28
12  libobjc.A.dylib               0x00007fff86927873 _objc_terminate() + 91
13  libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fff826e83f5
safe_handler_caller(void (*)()) + 8
14  libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fff826e8450 std::terminate() + 16
15  libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fff826e95b7 __cxa_throw + 111
16  libobjc.A.dylib               0x00007fff8692750c objc_exception_throw +
327
17  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff8c8dc229 -[NSException raise]
+ 9
18  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8b9ef2b0 -[NSWindow
_commonAwake] + 1634
19  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8b8e0729 -[NSWindow
_setModal:] + 123
20  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8b8e0521 -[NSApplication
_orderFrontModalWindow:relativeToWindow:] + 377
21  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8b8dfe5f -[NSApplication
_commonBeginModalSessionForWindow:relativeToWindow:modalDelegate:didEndSelector:contextInfo:]
+ 778
22  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff8bc31e07 -[NSApplication
beginModalSessionForWindow:] + 37
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001783a2 -[EmacsDialogPanel
runDialogAt:] + 43
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100177208 ns_popup_dialog + 686
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102603 Ffuncall + 879
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code + 1533
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100103121 funcall_lambda + 785
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code + 1533
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100103121 funcall_lambda + 785
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code + 1533
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100103121 funcall_lambda + 785
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100101fc8 Fapply + 143
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010a7c4 Fwidget_apply + 93
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026d5 Ffuncall + 1089
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code + 1533
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100135230 exec_byte_code + 1533
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fe47c eval_sub + 1126
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001008b3 internal_catch + 217
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013590f exec_byte_code + 3292
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001026c1 Ffuncall + 1069
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fd8fb Fcall_interactively +
5119
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102603 Ffuncall + 879
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102b59 call3 + 53
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009642b command_loop_1 + 1218
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100e16
internal_condition_case + 280
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a67ff command_loop_2 + 53
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001008b3 internal_catch + 217
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000957cd recursive_edit_1 + 230
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009597c Frecursive_edit + 236
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100094967 main + 5906
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000019ac start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8a54cd16 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff835b6dea _dispatch_mgr_invoke +
883
2   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff835b69ee _dispatch_mgr_thread +
54

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff8a54c6d6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff86467eec _pthread_workq_return
+ 25
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff86467cb3 _pthread_wqthread + 412
3   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff86452171 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbfc198
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000c07  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfc1c0
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfc198
   r8: 0x00007fff72a29278   r9: 0x00000000000000ff  r10: 0x0000000020000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000206
  r12: 0x00007fff5fbfc940  r13: 0x000000010131a160  r14: 0x00007fff72a2a180
 r15: 0x00000000000139a4
  rip: 0x00007fff8a54c212  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x0000000100094eea
Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001c8fff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.1 - 9.0)
<FD32EC37-02E7-320D-A3B0-4A501E15FC3F>
/Users/USER/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x100ffe000 -        0x100ffeff3 +cl_kernels (???)
<D0475931-4490-4CB3-849A-E56698661706> cl_kernels
       0x101467000 -        0x101470fe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.1.19)
<50800DA2-7233-32E5-9553-A02171B68399>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
       0x101476000 -        0x101479ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (24.4)
<C375CAA0-F91F-3D9F-AF90-DB951BD86983>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
       0x101483000 -        0x101488ff7  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (100)
<9F172961-DB6F-3A82-9F90-28F9A233F755>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
       0x107b83000 -        0x107c1eff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.1.19)
<904EA51D-225A-38AF-B66C-84493C55C065>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff6aa84000 -     0x7fff6aab893f  dyld (210.2.3)
<36CAA36E-72BC-3E48-96D9-B96A2DF77730> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8220a000 -     0x7fff82216fff  libCSync.A.dylib (324.6)
<2033247A-CABC-3E20-8498-7367A8F44A08>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff82219000 -     0x7fff82251fff  libtidy.A.dylib (15.10)
<9009156B-84F5-3781-BFCB-B409B538CD18> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff82252000 -     0x7fff8225ffff  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29)
<CE9785E8-B535-3504-B392-82F0064D9AF2> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff82260000 -     0x7fff82288fff  libJPEG.dylib (845)
<A32618D7-FB91-3EE2-A105-5407B2F3F8D8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff82344000 -     0x7fff8239efff
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.1 - 387.1)
<1FA17B75-33E6-35BD-9198-35F92E37B248>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8239f000 -     0x7fff823ecfff  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (301.0 -
4147) <3B748499-C173-357B-976C-9FF257C5171E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
    0x7fff823ed000 -     0x7fff824f8fff  libFontParser.dylib (84.5)
<617A7D30-C7BC-39FC-A1FE-59367B4A5719>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8254b000 -     0x7fff82576fff  libxslt.1.dylib (11.3)
<441776B8-9130-3893-956F-39C85FFA644F> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff826de000 -     0x7fff826defff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19)
<1F77945C-F37A-3171-B22E-F7AB0FCBB4D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff826df000 -     0x7fff826e6fff  libcopyfile.dylib (89)
<876573D0-E907-3566-A108-577EAD1B6182> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff826e7000 -     0x7fff8270cff7  libc++abi.dylib (24.4)
<E7BD9363-1D25-3551-A68A-2E2FF6ABECD7> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff8270d000 -     0x7fff82739ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (324.6)
<5A7EB5C2-BA60-36D7-BF41-9853F37837AA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8273a000 -     0x7fff82751fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1
- 132.2) <3F5C87BD-D866-3732-8CB9-D23ED9784D6E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff82752000 -     0x7fff827a8ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.1.20 - 2.1.20)
<AF142CA4-EA1D-31B0-A48F-AA2B75D4309E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff82a1f000 -     0x7fff82b39fff  com.apple.coreavchd (5.6.0 -
5600.4.16) <0CF2ABE5-B088-3B5D-9C04-47AE708ADAE3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x7fff82b8e000 -     0x7fff82be5ff7  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.18
- 5.0.18) <B75949DD-AC27-3848-8221-00D70D14C7E0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x7fff82be6000 -     0x7fff82c14fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(154.2 - 154.2) <3E6196E6-F3B4-316F-9E1F-13B6B9694C7E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff82caa000 -     0x7fff82caafff  com.apple.AOSMigrate (1.0 - 1)
<585B1483-490E-32DD-97DC-B9279E9D3490>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSMigrate.framework/Versions/A/AOSMigrate
    0x7fff82cab000 -     0x7fff82cebfff  com.apple.MediaKit (13 - 659)
<0C56D7FF-0430-3199-9952-CF8577519449>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff835a1000 -     0x7fff835a5ff7  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 -
94) <AAC003DE-2D6E-38B7-B66B-1F3DA91E7245>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff835a6000 -     0x7fff835b1ff7  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement
(2.0 - 2.0) <C12962D5-85FB-349E-AA56-64F4F487F219>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff835b2000 -     0x7fff835c7ff7  libdispatch.dylib (228.23)
<D26996BF-FC57-39EB-8829-F63585561E09> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff835c8000 -     0x7fff835ccfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (24.4)
<55F71158-ADEE-3863-92E9-4772DCEA8E31>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff835cd000 -     0x7fff83635ff7  libc++.1.dylib (65.1)
<20E31B90-19B9-3C2A-A9EB-474E08F9FE05> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff83bc4000 -     0x7fff83cddff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.0
- 845) <553B9828-A7D9-3AE4-A214-1C33417545FD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff83cde000 -     0x7fff83cdfff7  libremovefile.dylib (23.1)
<DBBFAF35-AC78-3856-92F6-6E4FD9DF14A2> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff83ce0000 -     0x7fff83db3ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (7.0 -
7000.2.4) <E5F3F320-1049-32D8-8189-916EF5C40A1A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff83db4000 -     0x7fff83dbcfff  liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2)
<2F71CAF8-6524-329E-AC56-C506658B4C0C> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff83dbd000 -     0x7fff83dc3ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.1)
<21703D36-2DAB-3D8B-8442-EAAB23C060D3> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff83dc4000 -     0x7fff83dc9fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (30)
<08F8731D-5961-39F1-AD00-4590321D24A9> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff83dca000 -     0x7fff83dffff7  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (84.5)
<DF2335F3-07BE-30BA-B73C-3204E95B42C3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fff83e00000 -     0x7fff83e0bfff  libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5)
<C49275CC-835A-3207-AFBA-8C01374927B6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff83e0c000 -     0x7fff83e17ff7  com.apple.aps.framework (3.0 -
3.0) <11E1A5D1-F5E5-3228-8B6F-77EB36B5C248>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x7fff83e18000 -     0x7fff83e6fff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface
(1.0 - 1) <F1D43DFB-1796-361B-AD4B-39F1EED3BE19>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff83ece000 -     0x7fff83f3bff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 -
755.18.10) <142E19DD-1C8D-3D61-ABC8-83994A73279F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff83f3c000 -     0x7fff83fe2ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(557.4 - 557.4) <841878A8-6F3E-300D-8F01-444B3CC1F41D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff83fe3000 -     0x7fff84053fff  com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.8 - 56)
<23ED7650-2705-355A-9F11-409A9981AC53>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
    0x7fff84054000 -     0x7fff847fcfff  com.apple.CoreAUC (6.16.00 -
6.16.00) <B0B4B5B8-6F8F-3221-9128-313E3B8C695D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x7fff8481b000 -     0x7fff84821fff  libmacho.dylib (829)
<BF332AD9-E89F-387E-92A4-6E1AB74BD4D9> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff84827000 -     0x7fff8485eff7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (47)
<923945E6-C489-3406-903B-A362410753F8> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff84989000 -     0x7fff849d5ff7  libauto.dylib (185.1)
<73CDC482-16E3-3FC7-9BB4-FBA2DA44DBC2> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff849e5000 -     0x7fff84d41fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.8 -
945.11) <A5D41956-A354-3ACC-9355-BE200072223B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff84d42000 -     0x7fff84d45ff7  libdyld.dylib (210.2.3)
<F59367C9-C110-382B-A695-9035A6DD387E> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff84d46000 -     0x7fff84d8efff  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (1.0
- 100.10) <0E863B4A-1094-3F8D-BEDE-D99537E9C588>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff84d92000 -     0x7fff84dbdfff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(8.0.1 - 801.17) <05786C8E-8C6F-31AF-80B5-9C98175757B4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff84dc0000 -     0x7fff850f0ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 625)
<317F75F7-4B0F-35F5-89A7-F20BA60AC944>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8512e000 -     0x7fff8514fff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (33)
<736ABE58-8DED-3289-A042-C25AF7AE5B23> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff85150000 -     0x7fff86109fff  com.apple.WebCore (8536 -
8536.26.14) <60029E1A-C1DB-3A1F-8528-4970058D8B3D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x7fff8610a000 -     0x7fff8610bff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220)
<3C3B03CF-C525-3CB3-8557-62E91B93AC95>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8610c000 -     0x7fff8618bff7  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55115.4) <8676E0DF-295F-3690-BDAA-6C9C1D210B88>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8618c000 -     0x7fff861acfff  libPng.dylib (845)
<C3CDD2B4-3CB0-3F6D-8411-DAAF267E952B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff861ad000 -     0x7fff862a2fff  libiconv.2.dylib (34)
<FEE8B996-EB44-37FA-B96E-D379664DEFE1> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff862a3000 -     0x7fff862e0fe7  libGLImage.dylib (8.6.1)
<7F31DD61-3110-3541-A9BB-035CD1262E50>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff862e1000 -     0x7fff86372fff  com.apple.CorePDF (2.0 - 2)
<EB5660B1-0D79-34F3-B242-B559AE0A5B4A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x7fff86373000 -     0x7fff8644dff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.1
- 1.4.1) <A3CFCA9E-717C-302D-821B-16FD35E6673F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff86451000 -     0x7fff8651dfe7  libsystem_c.dylib (825.25)
<8CBCF9B9-EBB7-365E-A3FF-2F3850763C6B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8651e000 -     0x7fff86915fff  libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4)
<D632EC8B-2BA0-3853-800A-20DA00A1091C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff86916000 -     0x7fff86a2e92f  libobjc.A.dylib (532.2)
<90D31928-F48D-3E37-874F-220A51FD9E37> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff86a2f000 -     0x7fff86a7eff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (100)
<2E03D7DA-9B8F-31BB-8FB5-3D3B6272127F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff86a7f000 -     0x7fff86c2dfff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.0)
<897FAA5D-FF13-33FE-878B-B164D684F019>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff86cd6000 -     0x7fff86d33ff7  com.apple.AE (645.3 - 645.3)
<FF867ACA-8628-3E5A-8FA0-AF429B42C5D7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff86d54000 -     0x7fff86d85ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 184.4) <054F2D6F-9CFF-3EF1-9778-25C551B616C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff86d86000 -     0x7fff86dd7ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <E095637C-457F-3D8F-AE32-A032F9D5A46C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff86dd8000 -     0x7fff86ed6fff  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework
(4.0 - 555.4) <58EC2F30-0959-3586-A1DD-BDCAF589D2D3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x7fff8714c000 -     0x7fff8726cfff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.2 -
1.7.2) <CDE8C2C2-C505-31B0-8C61-E40E4EA364A5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff872b9000 -     0x7fff872bdff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<F2F3B753-FC73-3543-8BBE-859FDBB4D6A6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff87302000 -     0x7fff87488fff  libBLAS.dylib (1073.4)
<C102C0F6-8CB6-3B49-BA6B-2EB61F0B2784>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff87489000 -     0x7fff87709ff7  com.apple.AOSKit (1.05 - 151)
<A34E8584-797C-318F-9E25-937A710C68AB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSKit.framework/Versions/A/AOSKit
    0x7fff8770b000 -     0x7fff879ceff7  com.apple.AddressBook.framework
(7.1 - 1167) <92EF9CE4-A42B-3D30-8CA2-79C0A66BB4CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
    0x7fff879cf000 -     0x7fff87a24ff7  libTIFF.dylib (845)
<ADCB4683-69EB-318B-8BE7-5FDF38BCADAF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff87a25000 -     0x7fff87b27fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (47)
<74F165AD-4572-3B26-B0E2-A97477FE59D0> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff87b28000 -     0x7fff87c2afff  libJP2.dylib (845)
<405CAF25-0AA5-3C6B-A4A6-94471A1EDD2F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff87c2b000 -     0x7fff87c2ffff  libCGXType.A.dylib (324.6)
<2FC25246-A69F-3F81-9AC6-0A1753E1C6A8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff87c32000 -     0x7fff87cccfff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 -
87) <3D9CBE8D-F047-3DFA-B067-F9589E2AF8BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff87d0a000 -     0x7fff87e07fff  libsqlite3.dylib (138.1)
<ADE9CB98-D77D-300C-A32A-556B7440769F> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff87e08000 -     0x7fff87e27ff7  libresolv.9.dylib (51)
<0882DC2D-A892-31FF-AD8C-0BB518C48B23> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff87e28000 -     0x7fff87e6bfff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 80.5) <F3A897C9-A277-3B56-8FB3-2BC2C10C33BF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff87e6c000 -     0x7fff87fbdfff
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.8 - 1.8)
<833DA682-A3C1-39E7-AEC3-9EDC734DE2A9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff87fbe000 -     0x7fff87fd5fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 -
151.10) <10F41DA4-AD54-3F52-B898-588D9A117171>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff87fd6000 -     0x7fff88025ff7  libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2)
<CE0C29A3-C420-339B-ADAA-52F4683233CC> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8803b000 -     0x7fff88047fff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.8.2 - 415) <55783BF9-125E-3F9C-A412-6A095ECD9353>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff88048000 -     0x7fff88049fff  liblangid.dylib (116)
<864C409D-D56B-383E-9B44-A435A47F2346> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff88098000 -     0x7fff880a9ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (166)
<649CAE0E-8FFE-3C60-A849-BE6300E4B726> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff880aa000 -     0x7fff88245fef  com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0)
<FAE13169-295A-33A5-8E6B-7C2CC1407FA7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8824b000 -     0x7fff8824dff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print
(8.0 - 258) <34666CC2-B86D-3313-B3B6-A9977AD593DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff8824e000 -     0x7fff8824efff  libkeymgr.dylib (25)
<CC9E3394-BE16-397F-926B-E579B60EE429> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff8824f000 -     0x7fff88250ff7  libdnsinfo.dylib (453.18)
<E7595861-ECF9-336E-9901-BED2620FAA80> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff88253000 -     0x7fff882d4fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
707.3) <A45D75C1-B311-39F0-AF4A-63FCCC098C1D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff882d5000 -     0x7fff88301fff  com.apple.quartzfilters (1.8.0 -
1.7.0) <B8DE45D7-1827-3379-A478-1A574A1D11D9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x7fff88302000 -     0x7fff8848cfff  com.apple.WebKit (8536 -
8536.26.14) <7C4D5DE6-7153-3E54-8D4F-BB2E9AE74878>
/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x7fff8848d000 -     0x7fff88490fff  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (2.0 -
2) <BC221376-361F-3F85-B284-DC251D3BB442>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x7fff88491000 -     0x7fff8849bfff  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.6.1
- 353) <0505CB8A-47D9-3539-9A0D-24F09D99E9D8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x7fff8849c000 -     0x7fff8849dfff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(8) <8548E0DC-0D2F-30B6-B045-FE8A038E76D8>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff884e6000 -     0x7fff88530ff7  libGLU.dylib (8.6.1)
<DF45C1E3-3884-3991-B84F-F39B482E8BF8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff88531000 -     0x7fff88535fff  libGIF.dylib (845)
<2690CE83-E934-3EF8-A30A-996EDADCE3E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff88536000 -     0x7fff88538fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 23) <A97D348B-32BF-3E52-8DF2-59BFAD21E1A3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff88539000 -     0x7fff88539fff  com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib
3.8) <794317C7-4E38-338A-A874-5E18001C8503>
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff88544000 -     0x7fff88565fff  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.10)
<F97D3A33-2C8B-3CFF-AF75-A74866D42853>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff88566000 -     0x7fff88617fff  com.apple.LaunchServices (539.7 -
539.7) <DA7C602E-5E01-31B8-925D-B45360CA089F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff88618000 -     0x7fff8863ffff  com.apple.framework.familycontrols
(4.1 - 410) <AE49B2AB-7D2B-3D52-8E21-60EBEA1A38E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff8872a000 -     0x7fff88737ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0)
<F5BC7D7D-AF28-3C83-A674-DADA48FF7810>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff88738000 -     0x7fff8873afff  libquarantine.dylib (52)
<4BE2E642-A14F-340A-B482-5BD2AEFD9C24> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8873b000 -     0x7fff887a8fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.0 -
269.1) <B69645EB-C4BF-3D52-A49B-CB1A1A88512F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff887a9000 -     0x7fff887f4ff7  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 926.62)
<CFBD094F-DA9C-3498-9D50-BC754B56F00A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x7fff8880c000 -     0x7fff88810fff  com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.3 -
86.0.3) <C121DE83-ED12-3DC1-BDB3-4FCB29AB0571>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff88811000 -     0x7fff88849fff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (37.3)
<68D5B5F5-8252-3F1E-AFF1-C6AFE145DBC1> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff8884a000 -     0x7fff88871ff7  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.16 - 16) <E4888388-F41B-313E-9CBB-5807D077BDA9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff88877000 -     0x7fff88885fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60026)
<2D6537F5-1B5E-305C-A1CF-D1FA80CA3939> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff88886000 -     0x7fff88924ff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 -
150) <84B9825C-3822-375F-BE58-A753444FBDE2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff88baa000 -     0x7fff88bc7fff  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 -
148.2) <33B87CFB-CACC-3EBC-893D-38AECB94FB8A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff88bc8000 -     0x7fff88bdbff7  libbsm.0.dylib (32)
<F497D3CE-40D9-3551-84B4-3D5E39600737> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff88c2d000 -     0x7fff88c86fff  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (5.0.1
- 5.0.1) <2CC27836-1E1E-3633-B15C-A3BA1734D092>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x7fff88c87000 -     0x7fff88c8dfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.1 -
2.5.1) <F7DAF7CC-5893-3F06-9168-3B0192B66D15>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff88c8e000 -     0x7fff88ec3ff7  com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7)
<24E0A6B4-9ECA-3D12-B26A-72B9DCF09768>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff88ec4000 -     0x7fff88ed1fff  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 -
1.0) <5508344A-2A7E-3122-9562-6F363910A80E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff88ed2000 -     0x7fff88ee8fff
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (235.28 - 235.28)
<BD78B16E-9B5A-3E07-93B4-13AD1A538CAC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff88eee000 -     0x7fff88f22fff  com.apple.securityinterface (6.0 -
55024.4) <614C9B8E-2056-3A41-9A01-DAF74C97CC43>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
    0x7fff88f23000 -     0x7fff88f30ff7  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 - 85)
<EE68BDCC-AF2E-34D3-8E4F-87379E3A4D8E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff88f31000 -     0x7fff88f37fff  libGFXShared.dylib (8.6.1)
<CF55E720-1B9E-3E24-A1DA-7FA8B261CD8E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff88f38000 -     0x7fff88f47ff7  com.apple.opengl (1.8.6 - 1.8.6)
<720CC06C-0D01-37AE-BB3D-D7F0242B262A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff88f48000 -     0x7fff89384fff  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 -
926.62) <7D749558-08B6-3F86-A20E-05ECDACE6F17>
/System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x7fff89385000 -     0x7fff893bbfff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98)
<14E788B1-4EB2-3FD7-934B-849534DFC198>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff893bc000 -     0x7fff893bcfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 -
vecLib 3.8) <B5A18EE8-DF81-38DD-ACAF-7076B2A26225>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff893bd000 -     0x7fff893ebfff  com.apple.shortcut (2.2 - 2.2)
<C573DB65-37FB-3DDC-AB19-525094346D9B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff8943c000 -     0x7fff89451fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0)
<17A45CE6-7DA3-36A5-B7EF-72BC136981AE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff89452000 -     0x7fff896d7ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (4.04 -
680) <F9A2656C-CE71-326E-BD6D-077487F49D74>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff896d8000 -     0x7fff8979dff7  com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1)
<83D2C92D-6842-3C9D-9289-39D5B4554C3A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8979e000 -     0x7fff897b9ff7
 com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (15.0 - 15.0)
<45E922F9-E5F5-3026-90BA-C1F5F8451C9B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes
    0x7fff897ba000 -     0x7fff89a54ff7  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (8536 -
8536.26.7) <ADAD1276-675A-3000-B746-560A2EB596A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x7fff89a55000 -     0x7fff89e72fff  FaceCoreLight (2.4.1)
<A34C9575-C4C1-31B1-809B-7751070B4E8B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff89e73000 -     0x7fff89e75fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.6.1)
<7EFDA31E-E463-3897-A8DC-7FD266EB713E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff89e76000 -     0x7fff89eb0fff  com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0)
<0BDF8090-5EF4-3759-94DE-8521D74188AA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff89fac000 -     0x7fff89facfff  com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 -
1.5) <6403C982-0D45-37EE-A0F0-0EF8BCFEF440>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
    0x7fff89fbf000 -     0x7fff8a133fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (596.2.3 -
596.2.3) <6A16C2BD-1035-30F9-AE96-D9E3BB54A976>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff8a4c0000 -     0x7fff8a4c0fff  com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57)
<9DD44CB0-C644-35C3-8F57-0B41B3EC147D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8a4c1000 -     0x7fff8a4efff7  libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6)
<B434BE5C-25AB-3EBD-BAA7-5304B34E3441> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8a4f0000 -     0x7fff8a52afff
 com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (2.1 - 210)
<0AB62FFA-42C8-3433-9C23-7D1AB411348F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts
    0x7fff8a53a000 -     0x7fff8a555ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(2050.18.24) <C0535565-35D1-31A7-A744-63D9F10F12A4>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff8a556000 -     0x7fff8a565ff7  libxar.1.dylib (105)
<370ED355-E516-311E-BAFD-D80633A84BE1> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a5f1000 -     0x7fff8a604ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <2F2694E9-A7BC-33C7-B4CF-8EC907DF0FEB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff8ad4c000 -     0x7fff8affafff  com.apple.imageKit (2.2 - 667)
<66A64289-6259-335E-9D8C-E3E02ECE7837>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x7fff8affb000 -     0x7fff8b098ff7  com.apple.PDFKit (2.7.2 - 2.7.2)
<DE5BE2EF-2570-3792-B1C3-AAD45765F533>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x7fff8b099000 -     0x7fff8b33dfff  com.apple.CoreImage (8.2.2 -
1.0.1) <930B0B23-DD84-3B0C-B5A9-C09B7068A6F0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8b3f7000 -     0x7fff8b401fff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5)
<D803919C-3102-3515-A178-61E9C86C46A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff8b449000 -     0x7fff8b4c9ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(332 - 341.1) <BD83B039-AB25-3E3E-9975-A67DAE66988B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8b4ca000 -     0x7fff8b557ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <C7F43889-F8BF-3CB9-AD66-11AEFCBCEDE7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8b558000 -     0x7fff8b55cfff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<C8F45864-5B58-3237-87E1-2C258A1D73B8> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff8b55d000 -     0x7fff8b5c6fff  libstdc++.6.dylib (56)
<EAA2B53E-EADE-39CF-A0EF-FB9D4940672A> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff8b5e2000 -     0x7fff8b5e2fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 -
Accelerate 1.8) <6AD48543-0864-3D40-80CE-01F184F24B45>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff8b5e3000 -     0x7fff8b67dfff  libvMisc.dylib (380.6)
<714336EA-1C0E-3735-B31C-19DFDAAF6221>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8b701000 -     0x7fff8b701fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155)
<1B2846B1-384E-3D1C-8999-201215723349>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff8b773000 -     0x7fff8b7befff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN
(3.0.1 - 301.11) <8370178E-438C-375C-AA41-A8DEE60B8636>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff8b892000 -     0x7fff8c4bfff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.34)
<1FF64844-EB62-3F96-AED7-6525B7CCEC23>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8c4c3000 -     0x7fff8c4c8fff  libcache.dylib (57)
<65187C6E-3FBF-3EB8-A1AA-389445E2984D> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8c6d5000 -     0x7fff8c757fff  com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0)
<660A6C64-4912-32C8-A332-B64164032A2D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8c758000 -     0x7fff8c7b4ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93)
<97F3B1D2-D81D-3F37-87B3-B9A686124CF5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8c7b5000 -     0x7fff8c99efff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 -
744.12) <EF002794-DAEF-31C6-866C-E3E3AC387A9F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8c9da000 -     0x7fff8c9ddfff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42)
<343904FE-3022-3573-97D6-5FE17F8643BA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff8c9de000 -     0x7fff8cc39ff7  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 -
284) <D9CDC9ED-9F03-30F0-80DF-BA189A054AC9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
    0x7fff8cc3a000 -     0x7fff8cc48fff  com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1)
<1635162F-239A-341E-83C7-710C55E254AF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x7fff8cc49000 -     0x7fff8cca6fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.0 -
4.1.0) <B3198BD6-EA1D-3E5E-ADD4-37D8E6B72678>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8cd0f000 -     0x7fff8cd2eff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 -
133.2) <D2A746DE-002A-3C6C-961E-BE94E71DB835>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff8cd2f000 -     0x7fff8cd31fff  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002)
<26E6D477-EF61-351F-BA8C-67824AA231C6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff8cd32000 -     0x7fff8cd5cff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.3)
<C424838A-889C-39E5-8108-FD05C93D26A0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff8cd5d000 -     0x7fff8cd5efff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (59)
<D92DCBC3-541C-37BD-AADE-ACC75A0C59C8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8cd5f000 -     0x7fff8d6efc67  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
324.6) <DCC70C6E-AB6D-3457-A823-7569CB29B107>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8d6f0000 -     0x7fff8d861ff7  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.1 - 2599.13)
<5B24A892-ED69-3C01-8B00-DF3AD81A20D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x7fff8d862000 -     0x7fff8d91fff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 -
4.8.0) <6CE333AE-EDDB-3768-9598-9DB38041DC55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8d920000 -     0x7fff8d968fff  libcurl.4.dylib (69.2)
<EBDBF42D-E4A6-3D05-A76B-2817D79D59E2> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff8d969000 -     0x7fff8d9acff7  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192)
<0BF1F2D2-3648-36B7-BE4B-551A0173209B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x7fff8d9ad000 -     0x7fff8dcc4ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1037.3 - 1037.3) <DF7CABCA-F2CB-345B-8EFF-F0F4E937B7FF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8dcc5000 -     0x7fff8dcdffff  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.1
- 914) <23F2B9D0-7B73-3C42-8EDC-8ADBF9C7B8C2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x7fff8dce0000 -     0x7fff8dd24fff  libcups.2.dylib (327)
<9B3F3321-D2BC-3195-BF20-4008FC52A390> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff8dd31000 -     0x7fff8dd67fff  libsystem_info.dylib (406.17)
<4FFCA242-7F04-365F-87A6-D4EFB89503C1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8dd68000 -     0x7fff8dd74ff7
 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.8 - 151.10)
<DA05EF06-8EBD-3759-B5D3-E6FC86C5D850>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x7fff8dd75000 -     0x7fff8dd75fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.2)
<B8061D13-C1B2-38D5-A723-9A98D64E67AC> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff8dd76000 -     0x7fff8dd7bfff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 -
151.10) <CF44120B-9B01-32DD-852E-C9C0E1243FC0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8dd7c000 -     0x7fff8dd90fff  libGL.dylib (8.6.1)
<2E00615F-97F5-34EB-BE07-75A24F3C18D7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8ddad000 -     0x7fff8def1fef  com.apple.MediaControlSender
(1.4.5 - 145.3) <3A308EA3-21F7-3213-9157-D3421EB43715>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender
    0x7fff8def2000 -     0x7fff8dfe3fff  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.8 - 344) <B1B477F6-316D-32BD-8FCB-107F88649F69>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff8dfe4000 -     0x7fff8dfeffff  com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0)
<74A86DDD-57D0-3178-AB74-E1F31DBFFC39>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff8dff0000 -     0x7fff8dff7fff  com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0)
<82E24B9A-7742-3DA3-9E99-ED267D98C05E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff8dff8000 -     0x7fff8dffffff  com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1 - 47)
<E6A01FEF-9C6D-3C18-B378-63F4134756E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
    0x7fff8e000000 -     0x7fff8e014fff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12)
<94EDF2AB-809C-3D15-BED5-7AD45B2A7C16>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8e029000 -     0x7fff8e085fff  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (4.0
- 555.4) <B34DB61C-15F0-3CF8-98A4-152C2F54DF8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x7fff8e0a9000 -     0x7fff8e0d4fff  com.apple.datadetectors (4.0 -
199.0) <4FE34A35-8DE1-3A43-8586-4B2ED03F2D84>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectors.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectors
    0x7fff8e0d5000 -     0x7fff8e2d5fff  libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.1)
<CC318A27-878A-38CE-9292-1B98353FA9C7> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8e2d6000 -     0x7fff8e2d9fff  libRadiance.dylib (845)
<E8956A35-494E-3014-8B86-362D32576116>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8e39b000 -     0x7fff8e39cff7  libSystem.B.dylib (169.3)
<9089D72D-E714-31E1-80C8-698A8E8B05AD> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8e39d000 -     0x7fff8e3afff7  libz.1.dylib (43)
<2A1551E8-A272-3DE5-B692-955974FE1416> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff8e3b0000 -     0x7fff8e3efff7  com.apple.QD (3.42 - 285)
<8DF36FCA-C06B-30F4-A631-7BE2FF7E56D1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8e3f0000 -     0x7fff8e446fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417)
<A1129272-FEC8-350B-BA26-5A97F23C413D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8e44e000 -     0x7fff8e456ff7  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.32.1)
<62AA0B84-188A-348B-8F9E-3E2DB08DB93C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff8e457000 -     0x7fff8e4bffff  libvDSP.dylib (380.6)
<CD4C5EEB-9E63-30C4-8103-7A5EAEA0BE60>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff8e4c0000 -     0x7fff8e5bdff7  libxml2.2.dylib (22.3)
<47B09CB2-C636-3024-8B55-6040F7829B4C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8e5be000 -     0x7fff8e5ccff7  libsystem_network.dylib (77.10)
<0D99F24E-56FE-380F-B81B-4A4C630EE587>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8e5cd000 -     0x7fff8e5cfff7  libunc.dylib (25)
<92805328-CD36-34FF-9436-571AB0485072> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8e5d0000 -     0x7fff8e5f2ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1)
<C49B8820-34ED-39D7-A407-A3E854153556>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8e5f3000 -     0x7fff8e5f3fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (45
- 45) <A3ABF20B-ED3A-32B5-830E-B37831A45A80>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8e684000 -     0x7fff8ea7dff7  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 -
926.62) <83BBE53E-29FE-3874-9991-B6D009EADCC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x7fff8ea7e000 -     0x7fff8eaa0ff7  libxpc.dylib (140.41)
<FAC04D8B-680E-325F-8F0C-DD69859D0E01> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8eaa1000 -     0x7fff8eaaafff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26)
<997CD214-BC78-3C61-A1B8-813EA1CB9997>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff8eaab000 -     0x7fff8ed7bfff  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55179.1)
<639641EF-8156-3190-890C-1053658E044A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8ed7c000 -     0x7fff8edb7fff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 -
194.5) <0190B746-F684-3F43-B4D0-148EFE386CA4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff8edb8000 -     0x7fff8ee8aff7  com.apple.CoreText (260.0 -
275.16) <5BFC1D67-6A6F-38BC-9D90-9C712684EDAC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8f101000 -     0x7fff8f107fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib (324.6)
<45864BEA-B2EA-3F5F-9D04-F9832AB67A00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f108000 -     0x7fff8f116ff7  libkxld.dylib (2050.18.24)
<7027CE49-007D-3553-8FFA-3E3B428B2316> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8f117000 -     0x7fff8f117ffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.8 - 1.8) <29E2C990-3617-3FA2-BDD7-DB7DF493E443>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 208
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 657965
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=210.0M resident=107.9M(51%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=102.1M(49%)
Writable regions: Total=149.1M written=18.3M(12%) resident=46.5M(31%)
swapped_out=3448K(2%) unallocated=102.5M(69%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
ATS (font support)                 31.8M
ATS (font support) (reserved)         4K        reserved VM address space
(unallocated)
CG backing stores                  12.3M
CG image                            164K
CG shared images                    224K
CoreImage                             4K
CoreServices                       1808K
MALLOC                             66.9M
MALLOC guard page                    48K
Memory tag=240                        4K
Memory tag=242                       12K
OpenCL                                8K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              9556K
VM_ALLOCATE                        16.2M
__DATA                             42.1M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         53.6M
__TEXT                            156.4M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        55.7M
shared memory                      1496K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             504.8M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    504.8M

Model: MacBookAir4,2, BootROM MBA41.0077.B0F, 2 processors, Intel Core i5,
1.7 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.73f66
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 384 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D54333235533642465238432D48392020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D54333235533642465238432D48392020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xE9),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.81.22)
Bluetooth: Version 4.0.9f33 10885, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial
ports
Network Service: Display Ethernet, Ethernet, en2
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
PCI Card: pci11c1,5901, sppci_ieee1394openhci, Thunderbolt@107,0,0
PCI Card: Apple 57761-B0, sppci_ethernet, Thunderbolt@106,0,0
PCI Card: pci12d8,400e, sppci_usbopenhost, Thunderbolt@105,0,0
PCI Card: pci12d8,400e, sppci_usbopenhost, Thunderbolt@105,0,1
PCI Card: pci12d8,400f, USB Enhanced Host Controller, Thunderbolt@105,0,2
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM256C, 251 GB
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfd100000 / 2
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8404,
0xfd110000 / 3
USB Device: FaceTime Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x850a, 0xfa200000
/ 3
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfa100000 / 2
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x024c,
0xfa120000 / 5
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821f,
0xfa113000 / 7
USB Device: hub_device, apple_vendor_id, 0x9127, 0x40100000 / 2
USB Device: U46DJ, 0x0a92  (EGO SYStems Inc.), 0x00e1, 0x40110000 / 10
USB Device: USB 2.0 Hub, 0x1a40  (TERMINUS TECHNOLOGY INC.), 0x0101,
0x40120000 / 7
USB Device: composite_device, 0x0430  (Fujitsu Component Limited), 0x0005,
0x40124000 / 9
USB Device: Microsoft Optical Mouse with Tilt Wheel, 0x045e  (Microsoft
Corporation), 0x00d1, 0x40123000 / 8
USB Device: USB 2.0 Hub, 0x1a40  (TERMINUS TECHNOLOGY INC.), 0x0101,
0x40130000 / 6
USB Device: Display Audio, apple_vendor_id, 0x1107, 0x40140000 / 5
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Display), apple_vendor_id, 0x1112,
0x40150000 / 4
USB Device: Apple Thunderbolt Display, apple_vendor_id, 0x9227, 0x40170000
/ 3

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.47)
 of 2012-07-04 on k-air.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/Cellar/emacs/24.1'
 '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/Cellar/emacs/24.1/share/info/emacs'
 '--with-ns' '--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=/usr/bin/clang'
 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe -march=native -Qunused-arguments
 -mmacosx-version-min=10.7'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/lib' 'CPPFLAGS=-isystem
 /Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Tumblr

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  predictive-which-dict-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e <tab> c o <tab> <tab> v <tab> s e <tab> <return>
q C-x C-f <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> M-x C-g
s-n C-x C-f S i <tab> t u <tab> l i <tab> r e <tab>
g <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> a <tab>
r <backspace> d <tab> r e <tab> R e g <tab> H <tab>
<return> <down> <next> <next> <prior> <prior> <prior>
M-x r e <tab> p o <tab> t <tab> <backspace> r t <tab>
<return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]
ls does not support --dired; see `dired-use-ls-dired' for more details.
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]
Loading vc-git...done
scroll-up-command: End of buffer
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/pos-tip hides ~/.emacs.d/predictive/pos-tip
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui-tooltip hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui-tooltip
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui-sources hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui-sources
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui-popup-frame hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui-popup-frame
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui-menu hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui-menu
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui-hotkeys hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui-hotkeys
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui-echo hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui-echo
~/.emacs.d/completion-ui/completion-ui-dynamic hides
~/.emacs.d/predictive/completion-ui-dynamic
~/.emacs.d/color-theme hides
/Users/kylewanamaker/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-6.5.5/color-theme
~/.emacs.d/color-theme-autoloads hides
/Users/kylewanamaker/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-6.5.5/color-theme-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/php-mode hides
/Users/kylewanamaker/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-1.5.0/php-mode
~/.emacs.d/puppet-mode hides
/Users/kylewanamaker/.emacs.d/elpa/puppet-mode-0.2/puppet-mode
/Users/kylewanamaker/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides
/Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/Cellar/emacs/24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/Users/kylewanamaker/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.13/flymake hides
/Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/Cellar/emacs/24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/progmodes/flymake
~/.emacs.d/predictive/avl-tree hides
/Users/kylewanamaker/Developer/Cellar/emacs/24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils rx vc-git cus-edit
disp-table dired help-mode view savehist hl-line delsel autorevert
edmacro kmacro exec-path-from-shell nrepl eldoc arc-mode archive-mode
etags clojure-mode quack warnings thingatpt cmuscheme scheme
less-css-mode predictive-html auto-overlay-flat predictive-texinfo
predictive-latex predictive-auto-overlay-auto-dict auto-overlay-nested
auto-overlay-self auto-overlay-line auto-overlay-word predictive ispell
timerfunctions auto-overlays auto-overlay-common dict-tree trie tNFA
queue heap avl-tree semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
completion-ui-sources completion-ui-menu pos-tip completion-ui-tooltip
completion-ui-echo completion-ui-hotkeys completion-ui-dynamic
completion-ui-popup-frame completion-ui dabbrev color-theme wid-edit
git-blame git log-edit easy-mmode pcvs-util add-log ewoc sudo-save tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache shell
pcomplete format-spec tramp-loaddefs tumblr-mode php-mode derived
flymake compile comint ansi-color ring cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
regexp-opt whitespace cl paren cus-start cus-load
clojure-test-mode-autoloads color-theme-autoloads css-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
find-file-in-repository-autoloads flymake-go-autoloads flymake-autoloads
geben-autoloads go-mode-autoloads jira-autoloads nrepl-autoloads
paredit-autoloads php-extras-autoloads info easymenu php-mode-autoloads
puppet-mode-autoloads pyflakes-autoloads pylint-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package tabulated-list time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns
multi-tty emacs)