Subject: 23.2; Hyperlinking the location in backtrace

From: Ashish N Kadakia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! ***
When I do debug, it says Reading at buffer position 1234.
I cannot directly click on it to go to that particular location in buffer.
I need to  open that buffer and do with go with goto-char.
we need hyperlink here.

In GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7600)
 of 2010-05-08 on G41R2F1
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4) --no-opt --cflags -Ic:/xpm/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ENU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: rcirc

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  use-hard-newlines: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
n S-SPC I SPC b a c k t r a c e SPC a SPC f i l e SPC 
<backspace> , SPC i t SPC s a y s SPC " C-y " SPC SPC 
N o w SPC I SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
. SPC I SPC g o t SPC <backspace> <backspace> SPC o 
h <backspace> <backspace> t h e SPC p e r <backspace> 
<backspace> a r t i c u l a r <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> SPC SPC I <backspace> B u t 
SPC I SPC c a n n o t SPC c l i c k SPC d i r e c t 
l y SPC o n SPC i t , SPC SPC i SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
I SPC n e e d SPC t o SPC g o SPC t a t SPC <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> h a t SPC f i l e SPC a n d 
SPC t h e n SPC M - SPC <backspace> x SPC g o t o c 
<backspace> - c a <backspace> h a r SPC 7 3 5 8 . SPC 
SPC I s SPC t h e r e SPC a SPC d i r e c t SPC c l 
i c k SPC w a y <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> SPC 
w a y SPC t o SPC g o SPC w i t h SPC c l i c k i n 
g ? <return> C-x b <return> <next> <next> <next> C-x 
b <return> M-x r e p o r t - <return>

Recent messages:
Creating customization setup...done
Mark set
widget-before-change: Text is read-only: "Change should be restricted to a single field"
Mark set
widget-before-change: Text is read-only: "Attempt to change text outside editable field"
Mark set [2 times]
custom-save-all: Cannot save customizations; init file was not fully loaded
browse-url-generic
call-interactively: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/typing hides x:/Emacs/elisp/typing
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/sunrise-commander hides x:/Emacs/elisp/sunrise-commander
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/regex-tool hides x:/Emacs/elisp/regex-tool
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/org-google-weather hides x:/Emacs/elisp/org-google-weather
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/one-key hides x:/Emacs/elisp/one-key
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/one-key-dir hides x:/Emacs/elisp/one-key-dir
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/one-key-config hides x:/Emacs/elisp/one-key-config
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/google-weather hides x:/Emacs/elisp/google-weather
x:/Emacs/elisp/git-emacs/git-global-keys hides x:/Emacs/elisp/git-global-keys
x:/Emacs/elisp/git-emacs/git-emacs hides x:/Emacs/elisp/git-emacs
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/dot-mode hides x:/Emacs/elisp/dot-mode
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/dired-sort-map hides x:/Emacs/elisp/dired-sort-map
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/browse-kill-ring hides x:/Emacs/elisp/browse-kill-ring
x:/Emacs/elisp/vc-svn hides c:/Emacs/lisp/vc-svn
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/password-cache hides c:/Emacs/lisp/password-cache
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/linum hides c:/Emacs/lisp/linum
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/face-remap hides c:/Emacs/lisp/face-remap
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/epg hides c:/Emacs/lisp/epg
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/epg-config hides c:/Emacs/lisp/epg-config
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/epa hides c:/Emacs/lisp/epa
x:/Emacs/.emacs.d/epa-file hides c:/Emacs/lisp/epa-file
x:/Emacs/elisp/remember/remember hides c:/Emacs/lisp/textmodes/remember
x:/Emacs/elisp/prolog hides c:/Emacs/lisp/progmodes/prolog
x:/Emacs/my/my-windows hides x:/Emacs/elisp/my/my-windows
x:/Emacs/my/my-linux hides x:/Emacs/elisp/my/my-linux

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp
ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils mailheader
canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils emacsbug ielm mule-util
cus-edit apropos browse-url two-column dabbrev sgml-mode js json etags
newcomment rcirc elp tabify debug find-func org-table help-mode view
thingatpt yasnippet dropdown-list assoc cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs perl-mode vc-git
org-bookmark bookmark pp org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-bibtex org-bbdb org org-footnote org-src org-list
org-faces org-compat org-macs noutline outline pcmpl-unix multi-isearch
auth-source gnus-util netrc time-date shell comint password-cache
format-spec tramp-compat trampver ansi-color em-unix pcomplete em-term
term ehelp electric em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner em-alias ring esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util warnings melpa byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile package
deft ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs smex ido
sunrise-commander advice help-fns advice-preload dired-x dired-aux
dired-sort-map dired regexp-opt auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
bm edmacro kmacro info windata tree-mode derived easy-mmode cl cl-19
imenu-tree tt-mode which-func imenu paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu iswitchb time battery cus-start cus-load tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)