Subject: bug#14076: 24.3; Comments in Fortran Source

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:44:42 -0700

I have options set so that comments should not be touched when
formatting a region, but they are indented to the current indentation
level.  It is a bit of a pain to use a regular expression search and
replace to get them back where they belong.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.3)
 of 2013-03-25 on mon1
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11400000
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--program-suffix=-emacs-24'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9].*/emacs-24/'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.7.2/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--without-hesiod'
 '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus'
 '--without-gnutls' '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux'
 '--without-wide-int' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns'
 '--without-gconf' '--without-gsettings' '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 '--without-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg'
 '--without-tiff' '--with-xpm' '--without-imagemagick' '--without-xft'
 '--without-libotf' '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.3'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: F90

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: f90-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
t h a l a c a r t e . c o m <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> W h e n SPC r e f o r m a 
t t i n g SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> f o 
r m a t t i n g SPC a SPC r e g i o n SPC i n SPC F 
o r t r a n SPC c o m m e n t s SPC a r e SPC i n d 
e n t e d SPC t o SPC t h e SPC c u r r e n t SPC i 
n d e n t a t i o n SPC l e v 3 e l <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> e l , SPC e v e n SPC t h o u g h SPC I 
SPC h a v e SPC s e t SPC t h e SPC o p t i o n s SPC 
n o t SPC t o SPC c h a n g e SPC c o m m e n t s . 
<return> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x k <return> y e s <return> 
C-x k <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x k <return> 
C-x k <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> 
<drag-mouse-1> C-M-\ C-/ <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:

Load-path shadows:
/home/m/color-theme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme/color-theme
/home/m/color-theme-freds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme/color-theme-freds
/home/m/color-theme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme
/home/m/color-theme-freds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-freds
/home/m/.emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/.emacs

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message idna format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader find-func pp help-mode apropos
time-stamp shell pcomplete compile comint ansi-color ring misearch
multi-isearch cc-langs preview prv-emacs warnings tex-buf reftex-dcr
reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars noutline outline font-latex byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv latex easy-mmode tex-style tex dbus xml
latexenc make-mode color-theme cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro cl sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils reporter ps-bdf
ps-mule ps-print ps-def lpr fortran f90 cus-edit cus-start cus-load
recentf tree-widget wid-edit cc-mode cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pc-bufsw uniquify
advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload bm-ext bm paren site-gentoo
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty emacs)