Subject: end keyword bug

From: "Daniel Elliott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:35:06 +0000

Package: emacs,octave

[ resent from
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2007-10/msg00166.html ]

Hello,

Thank you for your work on the emacs octave-mode!

Has the incorrect indentation when the end keyword is used as an array
index been fixed?  Currently, any use of end other than to close a
loop or conditional block confuses the indentation of octave-mode.

Example:

for c=1:C
    Lambda(lastGood_Lambda(c)+1:end,c) = sigma;D_c(c) = M;
  endfor

The octave-mode thinks that the end used as an array index is the end
for the for loop.

If this has been fixed, where should I download the latest, fixed,
stable version?

Thank you,

dan elliott