Subject: bug#14067: Bug in Russian localization of coreutils.

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:33:04 -0600

tag 14067 notabug
thanks

On 03/
>> This version is a bit old; have you checked that the problem still
>> exists in the latest release of ru.po?
> 
> Sorry, I do not have the latest version. I cloned
> git://git.sv.gnu.org/coreutils but it does not include any *.po files.

Precisely, because coreutils.git does not maintain the translations, the
translation project does.  You have to run './bootstrap' on a fresh git
checkout before po/ru.po will be pulled in from the translation project.

> 
> Anyway, thanks. Yuri Kozlov has replied to me, I think the issue will be
> fixed soon.

Thanks.  I'm closing this bug so that we can spot in the tracker summary
pages which bugs still need action in coreutils.git.  Obviously, the
problem itself isn't fixed until the translation project has a new file
available, but I'm assuming that will happen before the next upstream
coreutils release.  In the meantime, even if this bug is closed in the
tracker, you can continue to reply with further comments or questions on
the topic.

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org