Subject: bug#14065: 24.3; error when C-g, for `imenu-update-menubar' on `menu-bar-update-hook'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:37:44 -0700

Dunno whether this helps - if not, feel free to close.
 
No recipe, and with my setup, but at some point when Emacs seemed to be
slow or perhaps hung I did `C-g' a few times and saw this in the echo
area:
 
Error in menu-bar-update-hook: (imenu-update-menubar): (quit)
 
In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'