Subject: bug#14062: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 16:18:56 +0300

> Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 14:45:14 +0200
> From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
>  >> I fail to understand what FRAME_WANTS_MODELINE_P is good for.  I
>  >> removed it in my code long ago.
>  >
>  > It causes the header line to disappear when the window is too small to
>  > show both the modeline and the header line.  The limit of the window
>  > size where that happens obviously should be different depending on
>  > whether the window does or does not have a modeline.
> 
> IIUC what you talk about here is WINDOW_WANTS_MODELINE_P.

Sorry, I was actually talking about something else entirely: about
this:

   + !NILP (BVAR (XBUFFER ((W)->contents), mode_line_format))

As for FRAME_WANTS_MODELINE_P, it's zero for minibuffer frames and
tooltip frames.  Are you saying that these frames should be able to
have header lines?