Subject: bug#14059: broken link in autotools doku (sent to gnu webmasters and autotools developers)

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:58:17 -0400

It seems you sent this bug report to bug-automake by bcc.
This confuses debbugs.gnu.org, which has no idea which package the
report should be associated with. Hence your message ended up on the
help-debbugs mailing list. I have assigned your report to automake, so
that this message and any future ones should go to the right list
(bug-automake).

http://debbugs.gnu.org/14059

"Arne Babenhauserheide (IMK)" wrote:

> Dear GNU Hackers,
>
> The dependencies page¹ of autotools links to a non-existing page²:
>
> ¹:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Dependencies.html#Dependencies
>
> ²:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake-history/Dependency-Tracking-Evolution.html#Dependency-Tracking-Evolution
>
> (I just hit that broken link while searching for solutions and thought
> that it's best to report it)
>
> Best wishes,
> Arne