Subject: bug#14031: 24.3.50; crashes with no dialog and no emacs_backtrace.txt

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:07:33 -0700

> > > Do you see something about this in the Event Viewer?
> > 
> > What's the event viewer and where do I find it?
> 
> Right-click on "My Computer" and select "Manage".  You will see "Event
> Viewer" there; expand it and click on "Application".  Look for "Error"
> in the "Type" column.

I see two entries for today, 8 seconds apart, both with Application Error listed
as the Source and Category None.  The first has Event 1000, the second has Event
1001.  User is N/A for each.

Right-clicking to get Properties for each:

The first has Description:

Faulting application emacs.exe version 24.3.50.0, faulting module emacs.exe,
version version 24.3.50.0, fault address 0x0015146c.  And there some are Bytes
of data.

The second has Description:

Fault bucket -815031323. And there some are Bytes of data.

Does that help?