Subject: bug#14026: closed (Re: bug#14026: Activation of both Semantic and EDE disables their common submenu in main emacs menu, leaving it available only in visible menu bar)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 07:55:02 +0000

Your bug report

#14026: Activation of both Semantic and EDE disables their common submenu in main emacs menu, leaving it available only in visible menu bar

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
14026: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=14026
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#14026: Activation of both Semantic and EDE disables their common submenu in main emacs menu, leaving it available only in visible menu bar
From: David Engster <[email-masked]>
To: Nikita Zlobin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:52:47 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nikita Zlobin writes:
> Candidade for invalidation.
> Last time i tried again all three versions of emacs with builtin
> versions of cedet, and could not get this bug. I'm in a maze, how it
> could appear before. Now it appears only when i load standalone cedet
> snapshot (by instruction - just loading a file cedet-devel-load.el).

Hi Nikita,

please always reply to the original bug report. This message opened a
new one which I'm closing now.

Regarding the bug: I think this is real, but it looks like a race
condition, which is why it sometimes happens and sometimes not. Please
take a look at my reply to your original report and on the CEDET mailing
list.

-David

Subject: Re: Activation of both Semantic and EDE disables their common submenu in main emacs menu, leaving it available only in visible menu bar
From: Nikita Zlobin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 23:27:22 +0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Candidade for invalidation.
Last time i tried again all three versions of emacs with builtin
versions of cedet, and could not get this bug. I'm in a maze, how it
could appear before. Now it appears only when i load standalone cedet
snapshot (by instruction - just loading a file cedet-devel-load.el).