Subject: libtool-gug

From: Andreas Otto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:41:58 +0100

Hi,

the following code has an error:

# func_convert_core_msys_to_w32 ARG
# Convert file name or path ARG from MSYS format to w32 format. Return
# result in func_convert_core_msys_to_w32_result.
func_convert_core_msys_to_w32 ()
{
   $opt_debug
   # awkward: cmd appends spaces to result
   func_convert_core_msys_to_w32_result=`( cmd //c echo "$1" ) 2>/dev/null |
     $SED -e 's/[ ]*$//' -e "$lt_sed_naive_backslashify"`
}
#end: func_convert_core_msys_to_w32

I need "...cmd /c ..." to get my stuff compiled

mfg AO

######################################################
OS: Windows7
######################################################
configure --enable-threads --enable-symbols --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32
######################################################
$ libtool --version
libtool (GNU libtool) 2.4
Written by Gordon Matzigkeit <[email-masked]>, 1996

Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
######################################################
$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.12.5
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later 
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Written by Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
        and Alexandre Duret-Lutz <[email-masked]>.
######################################################
$ cygpath -V
cygpath (cygwin) 1.7.17
Path Conversion Utility
Copyright (C) 1998 - 2012 Red Hat, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
######################################################
environment:
declare -x !::
declare -x ALLUSERSPROFILE="C:\\ProgramData"
declare -x APPDATA="C:\\Users\\dev1usr\\AppData\\Roaming"
declare -x CC="ccache x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc"
declare -x CCACHE_DIR="/build/dev1usr/Cache"
declare -x COMMONPROGRAMFILES="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Common Files"
declare -x COMPUTERNAME="HP-HP"
declare -x COMSPEC="C:\\Windows\\system32\\cmd.exe"
declare -x CTAGSFLAGS="--c-kinds=+p"
declare -x CXX="ccache x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++.exe"
declare -x CommonProgramFiles(x86)
declare -x CommonProgramW6432="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files"
declare -x FP_NO_HOST_CHECK="NO"
declare -x HOME="/home/dev1usr"
declare -x HOMEDRIVE="C:"
declare -x HOMEPATH="\\Users\\dev1usr"
declare -x HOSTNAME="HP-HP"
declare -x INFOPATH="/usr/local/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/info:"
declare -x LANG="de_DE.UTF-8"
declare -x LOCALAPPDATA="C:\\Users\\dev1usr\\AppData\\Local"
declare -x LOGONSERVER="\\\\HP-HP"
declare -x MANPATH="/usr/local/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/man::/usr/ssl/man"
declare -x NHI1_HOME="/home/dev1usr/Project/NHI1"
declare -x NHI1_TOOL_ROOT="/home/dev1usr/ext/i686-pc-cygwin"
declare -x NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS="4"
declare -x OLDPWD="/build/dev1usr/Main/thread/theLink/sqlite"
declare -x OS="Windows_NT"
declare -x OnlineServices="Online Services"
declare -x PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program 
Files/Common Files/Microsoft Shared/Windows 
Live:/cygdrive/c/Windows/system32:/cygdrive/c/Windows:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program 
Files/Broadcom/Broadcom 802.11/Driver:/cygdrive/c/Program Files 
(x86)/ATI Technologies/ATI.ACE/Core-Static"
declare -x PATHEXT=".COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC"
declare -x PCBRAND="Pavilion"
declare -x PRINTER="Lexmark S300-S400 Series"
declare -x PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE="x86"
declare -x PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432="AMD64"
declare -x PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER="Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5, 
GenuineIntel"
declare -x PROCESSOR_LEVEL="6"
declare -x PROCESSOR_REVISION="2505"
declare -x PROGRAMFILES="C:\\Program Files (x86)"
declare -x PS1="\\[\\e]0;\\w\\a\\]\\n\\[\\e[32m\\]\\u@\\h 
\\[\\e[33m\\]\\w\\[\\e[0m\\]\\n\\\$ "
declare -x 
PSModulePath="C:\\Windows\\system32\\WindowsPowerShell\\v1.0\\Modules\\"
declare -x PUBLIC="C:\\Users\\Public"
declare -x PWD="/build/dev1usr/Main/thread"
declare -x Platform="MCD"
declare -x ProgramData="C:\\ProgramData"
declare -x ProgramFiles(x86)
declare -x ProgramW6432="C:\\Program Files"
declare -x SESSIONNAME="Console"
declare -x SHELL="/bin/bash"
declare -x SHLVL="2"
declare -x STY="2792.pty0.HP-HP"
declare -x SVN_SSH="ssh -l aotto1968"
declare -x SYSTEMDRIVE="C:"
declare -x SYSTEMROOT="C:\\Windows"
declare -x TEMP="/tmp"
declare -x TERM="screen"
declare -x TERMCAP="SC|screen|VT 100/ANSI X3.64 virtual terminal:\\
         :DO=\\E[%dB:LE=\\E[%dD:RI=\\E[%dC:UP=\\E[%dA:bs:bt=\\E[Z:\\
:cd=\\E[J:ce=\\E[K:cl=\\E[H\\E[J:cm=\\E[%i%d;%dH:ct=\\E[3g:\\
:do=^J:nd=\\E[C:pt:rc=\\E8:rs=\\Ec:sc=\\E7:st=\\EH:up=\\EM:\\
         :le=^H:bl=^G:cr=^M:it#8:ho=\\E[H:nw=\\EE:ta=^I:is=\\E)0:\\
         :li#64:co#140:am:xn:xv:LP:sr=\\EM:al=\\E[L:AL=\\E[%dL:\\
         :cs=\\E[%i%d;%dr:dl=\\E[M:DL=\\E[%dM:dc=\\E[P:DC=\\E[%dP:\\
         :im=\\E[4h:ei=\\E[4l:mi:IC=\\E[%d@:ks=\\E[?1h\\E=:\\
:ke=\\E[?1l\\E>:vi=\\E[?25l:ve=\\E[34h\\E[?25h:vs=\\E[34l:\\
:ti=\\E[?1049h:te=\\E[?1049l:us=\\E[4m:ue=\\E[24m:so=\\E[3m:\\
         :se=\\E[23m:mb=\\E[5m:md=\\E[1m:mr=\\E[7m:me=\\E[m:ms:\\
         :Co#8:pa#64:AF=\\E[3%dm:AB=\\E[4%dm:op=\\E[39;49m:AX:\\
         :vb=\\Eg:G0:as=\\E(0:ae=\\E(B:\\
:ac=\\140\\140aaffggjjkkllmmnnooppqqrrssttuuvvwwxxyyzz{{||}}~~..--++,,hhII00:\\
:po=\\E[5i:pf=\\E[4i:k0=\\E[10~:k1=\\EOP:k2=\\EOQ:k3=\\EOR:\\
         :k4=\\EOS:k5=\\E[15~:k6=\\E[17~:k7=\\E[18~:k8=\\E[19~:\\
         :k9=\\E[20~:k;=\\E[21~:F1=\\E[23~:F2=\\E[24~:F3=\\E[1;2P:\\
         :F4=\\E[1;2Q:F5=\\E[1;2R:F6=\\E[1;2S:F7=\\E[15;2~:\\
         :F8=\\E[17;2~:F9=\\E[18;2~:FA=\\E[19;2~:kb=^A^?:K2=\\EOE:\\
         :kB=\\E[Z:kF=\\E[1;2B:kR=\\E[1;2A:*4=\\E[3;2~:*7=\\E[1;2F:\\
:#2=\\E[1;2H:#3=\\E[2;2~:#4=\\E[1;2D:%c=\\E[6;2~:%e=\\E[5;2~:\\
         :%i=\\E[1;2C:kh=\\E[1~:@1=\\E[1~:kH=\\E[4~:@7=\\E[4~:\\
:kN=\\E[6~:kP=\\E[5~:kI=\\E[2~:kD=\\E[3~:ku=\\EOA:kd=\\EOB:\\
         :kr=\\EOC:kl=\\EOD:km:"
declare -x TMP="/tmp"
declare -x TZ="Europe/Berlin"
declare -x USER="dev1usr"
declare -x USERDOMAIN="HP-HP"
declare -x USERNAME="dev1usr"
declare -x USERPROFILE="C:\\Users\\dev1usr"
declare -x WINDIR="C:\\Windows"
declare -x WINDOW="9"
declare -x temp="C:\\Users\\dev1usr\\AppData\\Local\\Temp"
declare -x tmp="C:\\Users\\dev1usr\\AppData\\Local\\Temp"