Subject: bug#13986: 24.3; ns-toggle-toolbar do not work properly in full screen mode

From: Deyuan Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:05:04 -0400

there is some blank field above editor cannot be edit in full screen mode.
using Mac OS Mountain Lion, installed using brew install --cocoa --use-git-head

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.37)
of 2013-03-17 on Deyuans-MacBook-Air.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
`configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3' '--without-dbus'
'--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
'--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
'--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=cc''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <f9> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
M-x r e p o <tab> r t _ <backspace> - e <tab> <ret
urn>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package assoc is obsolete!
Symbol's function definition is void: ns-toggle-fullscreen
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/deyuandeng/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.12/flymake hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/flymake

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode server ctags-update auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup zenburn-theme auto-complete-autoloads
ctags-autoloads ctags-update-autoloads flymake-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads jtags-autoloads jtags-extras-autoloads
multi-web-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads pyflakes-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-bundle-autoloads yasnippet-bundle cl-macs
gv dropdown-list advice help-fns advice-preload yasnippet edmacro kmacro
easymenu assoc cl cl-lib zenburn-theme-autoloads package time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)