Subject: bug#13952: closed (Re: bug#13952: 24.3.50; thingatpoint at end of buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:34:01 +0000

Your bug report

#13952: 24.3.50; thingatpoint at end of buffer

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13952: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13952
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13952: 24.3.50; thingatpoint at end of buffer
From: Leo Liu <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:31:46 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 2013-03-14 21:43 +0800, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> Please use syntax-after instead.
>
>
>         Stefan

Thanks for that and done!

Leo

Subject: 24.3.50; thingatpoint at end of buffer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:14:16 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

- make an empty buffer
- type a number
- (thing-at-point 'number)

this breaks. OTOH, if you have some whitespace after the number,
thing-at-point works. IMO a bug.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-03-13 on chopper.vpn.verona.se
Bzr revision: 101263 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11302000
System Description:	Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)

Configured using:
 `configure --with-xwidgets --enable-asserts --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-gnutls'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> C-SPC C-M-f C-w <up> 
<right> <right> C-a C-k C-k C-y C-y C-y C-y <up> <up> 
<up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <backspace> 
1 <down> <backspace> 2 <down> <backspace> 3 <up> <up> 
<up> C-e <down> <left> <left> <backspace> + <down> 
<backspace> - <down> <backspace> * C-x C-s <menu> e 
v a l SPC b SPC <return> C-x b <return> 1 5 <return> 
1 2 <return> q <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> C-e <menu> M-p M-p <return> <down> 
<down> C-j C-j C-j <down> <down> <up> <up> C-e SPC 
5 <return> 2 <return> 1 2 <return> q <menu> M-p <return> 
C-x b <return> <C-end> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> C-e <return> ( i n 
s e r n <backspace> t SPC " / <backspace> \ n C-e C-x 
C-e C-z <return> ( C-x b <return> C-h k M-: C-h k M-< 
<C-return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> C-SPC C-M-f M-w C-x b <return> 
C-a C-y C-k <tab> <return> <up> <up> C-e ; ; t h i 
s SPC i s SPC a SPC w o r k o <backspace> a r u <backspace> 
o u n d SPC f o r SPC t h i n g - a t SPC <backspace> 
- p o i n t C-x C-s C-n C-n C-a C-k C-x C-s <menu> 
r e p o r SPC e m SPC SPC <return>

Recent messages:
Character to escape: n
nil
Undo!
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.

Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /home/joakim/current/git/simpletest/simpletest.el...
Wrote /home/joakim/current/git/simpletest/simpletest.el
Saving file /home/joakim/current/git/simpletest/simpletest.el...
Wrote /home/joakim/current/git/simpletest/simpletest.el

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/mod-depop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/mod-depop/mod-depop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane-bak/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/android-mode/android-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/android-mode-0.2.1/android-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20130123.2228/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/confluence-20120117.906/confluence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-autoloads hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-autoloads
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb_snap-20110605/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/icicles/icomplete+ hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icomplete+-21.0/icomplete+
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget-sysdep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget-sysdep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-wget-0.4.2/w3m-wget hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/w3m-wget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20130114.1335/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/confluence-el/xml-rpc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-20100311.151/xml-rpc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130304.2017/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130304.2017/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dgnushack hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dgnushack
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/lpath
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sha1
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheaderxm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheaderxm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/assistant hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/assistant
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/proto-stream hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/proto-stream
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-load hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-load
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messagexmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/messagexmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime-ldap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/smime-ldap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/time-date
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130304.2017/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-xmas hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-xmas
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130304.2017/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-mode-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-mode-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-help hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-help
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-face hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-face
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-autogen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-autogen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compilation hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compilation
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-common-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-common-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-buffertab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-buffertab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-semantic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-winman-support hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-winman-support
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-compatibility hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-compatibility
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-analyse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-analyse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cycle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cycle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-layout-defs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-speedbar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-jde hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-jde
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/silentcomp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/silentcomp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-multiframe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-multiframe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-tod hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-tod
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-create-layout hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-create-layout
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-util hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-navigate hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-navigate
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-upgrade hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-upgrade
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-examples hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-examples
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-method-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-method-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-symboldef hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-symboldef
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-advice-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-advice-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-file-browser hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-file-browser
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/tree-buffer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/tree-buffer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ecb-20130202.1459/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/ecb/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.2126/boxquote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/boxquote/boxquote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/password-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/md4
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/json
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/format-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/eljave/server hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/server
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/hex-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emacs-planner/remember/remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.13/flymake hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dig
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/netrc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/dns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/tls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/message
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-archive hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130304.2017/.dir-locals hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20121219.1939/tq hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/play/yow hides /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/emacs-xwidgets-automerge/workspace/lisp/obsolete/yow

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc vc-dispatcher helm-ring helm-utils helm
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/db-typecache semantic/ia magithub
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
dired-aux gnus-dired dabbrev inkmacs time-stamp dbus-proxy rx
dbus-introspection face-remap edebug ielm rfc1345 nxml-uchnm
nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
org-element jka-compr info-look semantic/tag-file semantic/edit
semantic/tag-write semantic/decorate/include semantic/m3
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-file semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug
data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/el semantic/bovine ffap cal-iso
erc-track erc-ring erc-menu erc-log erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab
erc-join erc-autoaway pcmpl-unix mailalias smtpmail sh-script smie
executable vc-git org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb quail wclock misearch
multi-isearch gnus-html mm-url xwidget image-mode url-http url-gw
url-auth url-queue url-cache shr-color shr browse-url flow-fill
mm-archive gnus-cite smiley mail-extr gnus-bcklg goto-addr vc-bzr
gnus-async qp gnus-ml cedet-edebug gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder
gnus-cache netrc network-stream starttls tls nntp gnus-alias highline
nnmairix nnml elisp-slime-nav etags paredit expand-region
text-mode-expansions org-mode-expansions expand-region-custom
expand-region-core deft mule-util sauron-identica sauron-jabber
sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org
sauron-dbus sauron-erc sauron ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall
anything-complete anything-show-completion anything-obsolete
anything-match-plugin anything company geiser ob-dot org-contacts
zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid emvkbd view boxquote rect wgrep
winner jv-timeclock ses unsafep timeclock-visualize auto-edit-substitute
timeclock fsdired hide-lines memory-usage my-eshell dired-x ido pager
uniquify emms-jave emms-player-mymplayer emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dbus xml
emms-dbus emms-setup emms emms-compat znc erc-match erc-ezbounce
plannerinit muse-backlink remember-planner remember planner-cyclic solar
cal-dst cal-bahai planner-appt appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org
org-agenda org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
planner-tasks-overview planner-erc erc-hl-nicks color erc-button
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt
planner-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message
sendmail mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf nnheader mail-utils planner-multi crm
planner-publish muse-xml muse-latex muse-wiki planner cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs muse-html muse-xml-common muse-colors cus-edit muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
windmove abook mm-decode mm-bodies vcard bbdb timezone pastebin eldoc
pk-total-recall w3m-load dired-details+ dired-details sort printing
ps-print ps-def lpr tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf tree-widget cedet-m3
semantic/senator semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/mru-bookmark
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle working fame semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse generic-x jvfetchmail mailcrypt rfc822 edmacro
kmacro zen-mode grab-and-drag easy-mmode server abacus-autoloads
ace-jump-mode-autoloads android-mode-autoloads
anything-complete-autoloads anything-config-autoloads
anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads anything-extension-autoloads
anything-ipython-autoloads anything-match-plugin-autoloads
anything-obsolete-autoloads anything-show-completion-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads cljsbuild-mode-autoloads
clojure-test-mode-autoloads color-file-completion-autoloads
color-theme-complexity-autoloads color-theme-dpaste-autoloads
color-theme-eclipse-autoloads color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads
color-theme-github-autoloads color-theme-ir-black-autoloads
color-theme-railscasts-autoloads color-theme-solarized-autoloads
color-theme-tango-autoloads color-theme-tangotango-autoloads
color-theme-twilight-autoloads color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads
color-theme-zenburn-autoloads color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads
command-frequency-autoloads company-autoloads
compilation-recenter-end-autoloads compile-bookmarks-autoloads
confluence-autoloads confluence-edit-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
css-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads deft-autoloads
descbinds-anything-autoloads anything-autoloads dired-details+-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads dizzee-autoloads
djvu-autoloads dna-mode-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads dpaste-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads dsvn-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads ecb-autoloads
ecb_snap-autoloads ediprolog-autoloads edit-list-autoloads
elein-autoloads elisp-depend-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elnode-autoloads elnode derived db json web dotassoc kv url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums fakir db-autoloads creole-autoloads emms-autoloads
epresent-autoloads erc-hl-nicks-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads
ert-autoloads expand-region-autoloads facebook-autoloads fakir-autoloads
fastnav-autoloads flymake-coffee-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads
flymake-csslint-autoloads flymake-autoloads flymake-cursor-autoloads
flymake-d-autoloads flymake-haml-autoloads flymake-jshint-autoloads
flymake-jslint-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-sass-autoloads flymake-shell-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
flymake-tuareg-autoloads fold-dwim-org-autoloads fold-dwim-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads
geben-autoloads gist-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads gtk-look-autoloads helm-git-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads
http-twiddle-autoloads httpcode-autoloads icomplete+-autoloads
idle-require-autoloads ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads
javap-mode-autoloads javascript-autoloads jenkins-watch-autoloads
jira-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads key-chord-autoloads kv-autoloads
lacarte-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads
magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads logito-autoloads
magithub-autoloads json-autoloads magit-autoloads
mark-multiple-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads
furl-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
minimap-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads
multi-eshell-autoloads muse-autoloads mv-shell-autoloads
nginx-mode-autoloads nrepl-autoloads nsis-mode-autoloads nterm-autoloads
org-table-comment-autoloads otp-autoloads paredit-autoloads
pastie-autoloads pcache-autoloads pointback-autoloads popwin-autoloads
pov-mode-autoloads powerline-autoloads powerline project-autoloads
projectile-autoloads puppet-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads s-autoloads sauron-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads smooth-scroll-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
synonyms-autoloads tron-theme-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
typing-autoloads w3-autoloads sb-info info weather-autoloads
web-autoloads wget-autoloads wgrep-autoloads wrap-region-autoloads
dash-autoloads wtf-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads xtide-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-autoloads znc-autoloads
finder-inf ert ewoc debug .loaddefs gnus-load cssh tramp tramp-compat
auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete format-spec term disp-table ehelp electric
ibuffer cedet-devel-load warnings eieio-opt find-func srecode/map
srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db
semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local advice cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom wid-edit cedet eieio
byte-opt cedet-remove-builtin el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl nadvice cl-lib dired zen-1-theme
zen-2-theme deeper-blue-theme paren image-file grep compile comint
ansi-color ring cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Joakim Verona