Subject: bug#13949: (no subject)

From: Jaakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 18:45:21 +0100

severity 13949 normal
thanks

>> Please just accept the word of several Emacs developers that this is a
>> wishlist item. Arguing about the severity just decreases the time
>> available to do anything productive, and makes the report
>> noisier and less useful to read.
>  I couldn't agree more.

In other words, you disregard your own
https://debbugs.gnu.org/Developer.html#severities
(importance or seriousness is not influencing "wishlist") and are asking 
to accept it unconditionally. Of course not!

I am going to upgrade the severity level this last time but not any 
more, because, apparently, you downgraded it before and have more 
resources to do that.

But, you know, I don't have to
- provide patches or
- donate anything to FSF if you repair that bug. I could have done that.

Keep this bug around with you.

Bye-bye!