Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fix automake bug#13928

From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:15:49 +0100

Stefano Lattarini (4):
  deps: 'subdir-object' option now works when foo_SOURCES contains $(var)
  tests: fix some bugs in an XFAILing test
  compile: don't place built object files in $(srcdir), ever ...
  deps: fix corner-case "make distclean" bug

 NEWS                                  |  43 +++++++++++
 PLANS/subdir-objects.txt              |  10 +--
 THANKS                                |   1 +
 bin/automake.in                       | 134 +++++++++++++++++++--------------
 lib/am/configure.am                   |   6 +-
 lib/am/depend.am                      |  14 +++-
 m4/depout.m4                          |  78 +++++++++----------
 m4/make.m4                            |  59 +++++++--------
 t/depcomp8a.sh                        |  16 ++--
 t/depcomp8b.sh                        |  16 ++--
 t/{postproc.sh => depend-postproc.sh} |  29 ++++++-
 t/extra-sources.sh                    |   5 +-
 t/lex-depend-cxx.sh                   |   5 ++
 t/lex-depend-grep.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/list-of-tests.mk                    |   5 +-
 t/pr224.sh                            |   4 +-
 t/subobj-indir-pr13928.sh             |   4 +-
 t/subobj-pr13928-more-langs.sh        | 138 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/subobj-vpath-pr13928.sh             |  89 +++++++++++++++++++---
 t/subobj11b.sh                        |  10 +--
 t/subobj11c.sh                        |   2 +-
 21 files changed, 478 insertions(+), 192 deletions(-)
 rename t/{postproc.sh => depend-postproc.sh} (68%)
 create mode 100644 t/subobj-pr13928-more-langs.sh

-- 
2.1.3