Subject: bug#13903: Compile error

From: wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:14:16 +0800

When compile guile 2.0.7, I got such error:
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/wangwangwar/desktop/guile-2.0.7/libguile'
   CC       libguile_2.0_la-fports.lo

fports.c: In function 'fport_input_waiting':
fports.c:613:10: error: variable 'pollfd' has initializer but incomplete 
type
fports.c:613:10: warning: excess elements in struct initializer [enabled 
by default]
fports.c:613:10: warning: (near initialization for 'pollfd') [enabled by 
default]
fports.c:613:34: error: 'POLLIN' undeclared (first use in this function)
fports.c:613:34: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once 
for each function it appears in
fports.c:613:10: warning: excess elements in struct initializer [enabled 
by default]
fports.c:613:10: warning: (near initialization for 'pollfd') [enabled by 
default]
fports.c:613:10: warning: excess elements in struct initializer [enabled 
by default]
fports.c:613:10: warning: (near initialization for 'pollfd') [enabled by 
default]
fports.c:613:17: error: storage size of 'pollfd' isn't known
fports.c:615:3: warning: implicit declaration of function 'poll' 
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
fports.c:613:17: warning: unused variable 'pollfd' [-Wunused-variable]
fports.c:654:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function 
[-Wreturn-type]
make[3]: *** [libguile_2.0_la-fports.lo] Error 1

I search the web but can't get any helpful information.
My OS is 3.5.0-21-generic #32-Ubuntu.