Subject: nXhtml - Emacs 24.2.1 warnings

From: Carlos Carcamo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:04:51 -0600

Hello to everyone!
I'm new in emacs and also in this list, a few days ago I've been using
emacs for programming some sml code using the sml-mode, since I've
been using it, I've been very interested in use emacs for web
development.

I looked for information about using emacs for web development and I
found this "nXhtml - Emacs Utilities for Web Development"

I installed nXhtml and everything seemed to be fine, but when I open a
file with extention .html, php or  js, I allways got this warnings:

   Warning: `font-lock-beginning-of-syntax-function' is an obsolete variable (as
        of 23.3); use `syntax-begin-function' instead.
   Warning: `font-lock-syntactic-keywords' is an obsolete variable (as of 24.1);
       use `syntax-propertize-function' instead.

I don't know what that means, and I don't know how to fix it.

people says that is a bug, and the warnings are for developers not for
user, so they recommended to send this bug to this mail.

so I hope you'll be well aware of these warnings.
-- 
"El desarrollo no es material es un estado de conciencia metal"