Subject: Re: bug#13887: 24.3; doc-view will render blurry images when image-magick is available

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:30:05 +0100

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>> +        (unless (eq (window-buffer) (current-buffer))
>> +          (set-window-buffer (selected-window) (current-buffer)))
>
> This can't be the right fix: doc-view.el is just a major-mode that
> controls how a particular buffer is displayed, and not which buffer to
> display in which window.
>
> [ I see Tassilo has a better patch already, so I'll let him take care of
>   it, but I just wanted to point out "the obvious".  ]

I've committed my patch now.  Evgeni, please report back if it really
solves the issue for you, so that I can close this issue.

Stefan, do you think the horizontal centering of images in case the
window is wider than the image should be customizable?  Currently it's
not which is fine with me and is what other viewers also do.

Bye,
Tassilo