Subject: 24.3; Toolbar in MacOS X full screen mode

From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:59:35 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Bug #13444 (http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13444)
is still present in 24.3rc1.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Users/hinsen/Applications/Emacs_24.3rc1.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.2, NS apple-appkit-1138.51)
 of 2013-03-05 on Konrad-Hinsens-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
 `configure '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  whitespace-newline-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> q <help-echo> M-x t o o l <tab> - b <tab> 
<return> M-x t o o - <backspace> l - b <tab> <return> 
C-l M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (1 removed)
Loading /Users/hinsen/.emacs.d/config/user-interface.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/hinsen/.emacs.d/custom.el (source)...done
Loading vc-hg...done
[yas] Loading for `emacs-lisp-mode', just-in-time: (yas--load-directory-1 /Users/hinsen/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20130112.1823/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode (quote emacs-lisp-mode) (quote (text-mode)))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /Users/hinsen/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20130112.1823/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...
Tool-Bar mode enabled
Tool-Bar mode disabled

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-vm hides /Users/hinsen/Applications/Emacs_24.3rc1.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-eshell hides /Users/hinsen/Applications/Emacs_24.3rc1.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/hinsen/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130216.838/.dir-locals hides /Users/hinsen/Applications/Emacs_24.3rc1.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow flyspell ispell vm-rfaddons vm-menu vm-window vm-toolbar
vm-virtual vm-summary-faces vm-mouse vm-page pp vm emacsbug cus-start
cus-load org-colview solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-hg autorevert disp-table org-indent server
hippie-exp recentf tree-widget paren uniquify ido windmove ein
ein-loaddefs tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs french-holidays
org-crypt org-w3m org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-eshell org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex ob-ditaa ob-clojure ob-haskell ob-js ob-python ob-ruby ob-perl
ob-R ob-sh shell inf-shen shen-mode derived imenu ace-jump-mode
magithub crm json url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
monky bindat dired+ dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux undo-tree
yasnippet help-mode julia-mode gnuplot-context gnuplot info-look
bbdb-vm vm-mime vm-undo vm-message vm-macro bbdb-snarf mail-extr
bbdb-com bbdb-autoloads bbdb org-vm org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs warnings advice
advice-preload vm-reply vm-motion vm-summary vm-folder vm-minibuf
vm-misc vm-pcrisis vm-autoloads vm-version vm-vars mu4e mu4e-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view comint ansi-color
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-actions smtpmail auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util password-cache sendmail
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-mark mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode html2text mu4e-vars hl-line
mu4e-meta slime-autoloads parenface-plus paredit edmacro kmacro
em-smart ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
eldoc help-fns esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
find-dired dired color-theme wid-edit w3m-load browse-url
auctex-autoloads tex-site info auto-complete-autoloads
color-theme-zenburn-autoloads color-theme-autoloads elpy-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-git-autoloads
helm-mercurial-queue-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
idomenu-autoloads ipython-autoloads magithub-autoloads finder-inf
magit-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads marmalade-autoloads
furl-autoloads monky-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
nose-autoloads nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
paredit-autoloads parenface-plus-autoloads popup-autoloads
pymacs-autoloads python-mode-autoloads python-pep8-autoloads
python-pylint-autoloads pyvirtualenv-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package cl-macs gv timezone whitespace cl cl-lib
filesets easymenu time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind ns multi-tty emacs)

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Konrad Hinsen
Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire, CNRS Orléans
Synchrotron Soleil - Division Expériences
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: research AT khinsen DOT fastmail DOT net
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
---------------------------------------------------------------------