Subject: 24.3.50; emacsclient -t loops when connected to emacs server running in X11

From: Ashish SHUKLA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 00:49:47 +0530

1. Start: emacs -Q
2. Start emacs server: M-x server-start
3. In an xterm instance (in my case TERM=xterm-256color), do: emacsclient -t
4. In emacsclient session, do C-x C-f to get a 'Find file:' prompt.
5. Now I see emacsclient session started flickering with following 'truss' output:

#v+
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigreturn(0x7fffffff62b0,0x7fffffff62b0,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x3) = 1 (0x1)
read(3,"\^A\0\M-g\M-n\0\0\0\0y"\M^@\^A\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0",4096) = 32 (0x20)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
ioctl(20,FIONREAD,0xffff5bcc)                    = 0 (0x0)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)               = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.762170496 })         = 0 (0x0)
ktimer_settime(0x3,0x0,0x7fffffff6bc0,0x0,0x1,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)             = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)        = 0 (0x0)
write(20,"\r\^[[?25l\^[[38;5;20mFind file: \^[[39;49m~/\^[[K\^[[H\^[[7mFile Edit Options Buffers Tools Minibuf Help                                                                   \^[[0m\^[[39;49m\^[[27m\r\n\^[[A",181) = 181 (0xb5)
write(20,"\n\^[[38;5;124m;; This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for Lisp evaluation.                                   \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[38;5;124m;; If you want to create a file, visit that file with C-x C-f,                                                 \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[38;5;124m;; then enter the text in that file's own buffer.                                                              \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[K\n\^[[K",416) = 416 (0x1a0)
write(20,"\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K",40) = 40 (0x28)
write(20,"\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m-UUU:@----F2  \^[[39;49m\^[[1m\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m*scratch*   \^[[0m\^[[39;49m\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m   All L5     (Lisp Interaction) ----------------------------------------------------\^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\^[[24;14H\^[[?12l\^[[?25h\^[[?12;25h",250) = 250 (0xfa)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)        = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)      = 0 (0x0)
poll({3/POLLIN|POLLOUT},1,-1)                    = 1 (0x1)
writev(0x3,0x7fffffff8ec0,0x3,0x0,0x0,0x0)       = 56 (0x38)
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigreturn(0x7fffffff8510,0x7fffffff8510,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x0) = 56 (0x38)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
pselect(0x15,0x7fffffff9850,0x7fffffff97d0,0x0,0x7fffffff98f0,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
ioctl(20,FIONREAD,0xffff822c)                    = 0 (0x0)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)               = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.763709872 })         = 0 (0x0)
ktimer_settime(0x3,0x0,0x7fffffff9220,0x0,0x1,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)             = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.763777908 })         = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.763798417 })         = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.763817197 })         = 0 (0x0)
poll({3/POLLIN|POLLOUT},1,-1)                    = 1 (0x1)
writev(0x3,0x7fffffff6bc0,0x3,0x0,0x0,0x0)       = 8 (0x8)
poll({3/POLLIN},1,-1)                            ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO,0x0)                 = 0 (0x0)
sigreturn(0x7fffffff62b0,0x7fffffff62b0,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x3) = 1 (0x1)
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigreturn(0x7fffffbfd640,0x7fffffbfd640,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x0) ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
poll({7/POLLIN 15/POLLIN 18/POLLIN},3,-1)        = 0 (0x0)
sigreturn(0x7fffffff62b0,0x7fffffff62b0,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x3) = 1 (0x1)
read(3,"\^A\0\M-k\M-n\0\0\0\0y"\M^@\^A\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0",4096) = 32 (0x20)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
ioctl(20,FIONREAD,0xffff5bcc)                    = 0 (0x0)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)               = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.766920001 })         = 0 (0x0)
ktimer_settime(0x3,0x0,0x7fffffff6bc0,0x0,0x1,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)             = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)        = 0 (0x0)
write(20,"\r\^[[?25l\^[[38;5;20mFind file: \^[[39;49m~/\^[[K\^[[H\^[[7mFile Edit Options Buffers Tools Minibuf Help                                                                   \^[[0m\^[[39;49m\^[[27m\r\n\^[[A",181) = 181 (0xb5)
write(20,"\n\^[[38;5;124m;; This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for Lisp evaluation.                                   \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[38;5;124m;; If you want to create a file, visit that file with C-x C-f,                                                 \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[38;5;124m;; then enter the text in that file's own buffer.                                                              \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[K\n\^[[K",416) = 416 (0x1a0)
write(20,"\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K",40) = 40 (0x28)
write(20,"\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m-UUU:@----F2  \^[[39;49m\^[[1m\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m*scratch*   \^[[0m\^[[39;49m\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m   All L5     (Lisp Interaction) ----------------------------------------------------\^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\^[[24;14H\^[[?12l\^[[?25h\^[[?12;25h",250) = 250 (0xfa)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)        = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)      = 0 (0x0)
poll({3/POLLIN|POLLOUT},1,-1)                    = 1 (0x1)
writev(0x3,0x7fffffff8ec0,0x3,0x0,0x0,0x0)       = 56 (0x38)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
pselect(0x15,0x7fffffff9850,0x7fffffff97d0,0x0,0x7fffffff98f0,0x0) ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO,0x0)                 = 0 (0x0)
thr_kill(0x18841,0x17,0x1,0x0,0x5647f0,0x0)      ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigreturn(0x7fffffbfd640,0x7fffffbfd640,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x0) ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
poll({7/POLLIN 15/POLLIN 18/POLLIN},3,-1)        ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
ioctl(20,FIONREAD,0xffff822c)                    = 0 (0x0)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)               = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.769231248 })         = 0 (0x0)
ktimer_settime(0x3,0x0,0x7fffffff9220,0x0,0x1,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)             = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.769299284 })         = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.769319712 })         = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.769338739 })         = 0 (0x0)
poll({3/POLLIN|POLLOUT},1,-1)                    = 1 (0x1)
writev(0x3,0x7fffffff6bc0,0x3,0x0,0x0,0x0)       = 8 (0x8)
poll({3/POLLIN},1,-1)                            ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO,0x0)                 = 0 (0x0)
thr_kill(0x18841,0x17,0x1,0x0,0x5647f0,0x0)      = 0 (0x0)
sigreturn(0x7fffffff62b0,0x7fffffff62b0,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x3) = 1 (0x1)
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigreturn(0x7fffffbfd640,0x7fffffbfd640,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x0) ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigreturn(0x7fffffff62b0,0x7fffffff62b0,0x14f6000,0x0,0xfffffffffffffbd0,0x3) = 1 (0x1)
read(3,"\^A\0\M-o\M-n\0\0\0\0y"\M^@\^A\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0",4096) = 32 (0x20)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
ioctl(20,FIONREAD,0xffff5bcc)                    = 0 (0x0)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)               = 0 (0x0)
clock_gettime(0,{1362336835.770651273 })         = 0 (0x0)
ktimer_settime(0x3,0x0,0x7fffffff6bc0,0x0,0x1,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGALRM,0x0)             = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)        = 0 (0x0)
write(20,"\r\^[[?25l\^[[38;5;20mFind file: \^[[39;49m~/\^[[K\^[[H\^[[7mFile Edit Options Buffers Tools Minibuf Help                                                                   \^[[0m\^[[39;49m\^[[27m\r\n\^[[A",181) = 181 (0xb5)
write(20,"\n\^[[38;5;124m;; This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for Lisp evaluation.                                   \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[38;5;124m;; If you want to create a file, visit that file with C-x C-f,                                                 \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[38;5;124m;; then enter the text in that file's own buffer.                                                              \^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\n\^[[K\n\^[[K",416) = 416 (0x1a0)
write(20,"\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K",40) = 40 (0x28)
write(20,"\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[K\n\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m-UUU:@----F2  \^[[39;49m\^[[1m\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m*scratch*   \^[[0m\^[[39;49m\^[[30m\^[[48;5;250m   All L5     (Lisp Interaction) ----------------------------------------------------\^[[39;49m\r\n\^[[A\^[[24;14H\^[[?12l\^[[?25h\^[[?12;25h",250) = 250 (0xfa)
sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)        = 0 (0x0)
sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK,SIGIO|SIGWINCH,0x0)      = 0 (0x0)
poll({3/POLLIN|POLLOUT},1,-1)                    = 1 (0x1)
writev(0x3,0x7fffffff8ec0,0x3,0x0,0x0,0x0)       = 56 (0x38)
read(3,0x149d02c,4096)                           ERR#35 'Resource temporarily unavailable'
poll({4/POLLIN 3/POLLIN 10/POLLIN|POLLPRI 12/POLLIN|POLLPRI 13/POLLIN|POLLPRI 14/POLLIN|POLLPRI},6,0) = 0 (0x0)
pselect(0x15,0x7fffffff9850,0x7fffffff97d0,0x0,0x7fffffff98f0,0x0) ERR#4 'Interrupted system call'
SIGNAL 23 (SIGIO)
sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,SIGINT|SIGQUIT|SIGALRM|SIGCHLD|SIGIO|SIGPROF|SIGWINCH,0x0) = 0 (0x0)
#v-

Buffer in original Emacs X11 frame is displaying *Messages* atm, whereas
buffer in emacsclient session is displaying *scratch* buffer atm. But it
happens even if they're displaying same buffer.

It doesn't happen when I open a file (I tried with text mode, c-mode)
iin emacsclient session, via command-line: emacsclient -t
~/code/emacs/src/xterm.c .  But flickering starts to happen when I focus
to X11 frame (just click in X11 frame) and then focus back to
emacsclient session (clicking in xterm window), and press any key. When
I do C-g in emacsclient session, flickering stops.

Above steps are with 'emacs -Q', so I don't think there is any problem
with my $HOME/.emacs.d/init.el .

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (amd64-portbld-freebsd9.1, GTK+ Version 3.0.12)
 of 2013-03-03 on chateau.d.if
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11006000
Configured using:
 `configure --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 --with-m17n-flt --with-libotf --with-imagemagick --with-gsettings
 --with-gconf --with-xim --with-sound --with-dbus --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-acl --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib
 --x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local
 --mandir=/usr/local/man --infodir=/usr/local/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd9.1 CFLAGS='-fstack-protector -g'
 CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include' LDFLAGS=' -L/usr/local/lib
 -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x 1 M-x m <backspace> e m <tab> a <tab> c <backspace> 
<backspace> - r e <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
r e p <tab> r <backspace> o r t - m <tab> <backspace> 
e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Function slime-forward-cruft is already compiled
Function slime-forward-reader-conditional is already compiled
../../../.emacs.d/elisp/slime/contrib/slime-repl.el: `flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'. [2 times]
../../../.emacs.d/elisp/auto-complete/auto-complete.el: `flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
Loading /home/abbe/.emacs.d/.blog.el (source)...
../../../.emacs.d/elisp/xml-rpc.el: (lambda (p) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #'
Loading /home/abbe/.emacs.d/.blog.el (source)...done
Loading ~/.emacs.d/elisp/785600/toggle-root...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/abbe/.emacs.d/elisp/apel/env hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env
/home/abbe/.emacs.d/elisp/apel/timezone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/timezone
/home/abbe/.emacs.d/elisp/full-ack/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort hashcash mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
mail-utils help-mode server deeper-blue-theme tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell geiser blog metaweblog xml-rpc timezone
url-http tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-gw url-vars xml
muse-html muse-xml-common cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols info muse-regexps wid-edit derived muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode org-agenda org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup slime-repl byte-opt elp slime warnings bytecomp
byte-compile cconv easy-mmode hideshow easymenu pp comint ansi-color
ring hyperspec thingatpt browse-url clojure-mode edmacro kmacro
scim-bridge mule-util advice help-fns alist pym static apel-ver product
elscreen bbdb-autoloads w3m-load erlang-start boxquote cl-macs gv rect
cl cl-lib delsel time paren uniquify nadvice go-mode-load time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks
-- 
Ashish SHUKLA

Sent via Gnus from GNU Emacs