Subject: 24.3.50; at revno: 111907 a problem wth emacs-lisp/eieio-base.el exists

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 20:16:54 +0100

cd lisp && make all                          \
   CC='gcc -std=gnu99' CFLAGS='-g -ggdb3 -H -pipe -fPIC -fno-common - 
Os -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 -maltivec -faltivec -mabi=altivec'  
CPPFLAGS='-I/sw/include' \
   LDFLAGS='-L/sw/lib -v -Wl,-v -Wl,-bind_at_load -Wl,-t -L/usr/X11R6/ 
lib' MAKE='make'
Compiling emacs-lisp/eieio-base.el
Source file `.../emacs-24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio.el' newer than  
byte-compiled file

In toplevel form:
emacs-lisp/eieio-base.el:64:1:Error: (eieio--object-class nobj) is  
not a valid place expression
make[2]: *** [emacs-lisp/eieio-base.elc] Error 1
make[1]: *** [compile-main] Error 2
make: *** [lisp] Error 2

--
Greetings

   Pete

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has  
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable  
are arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.
				– H. L. Mencken