Subject: Re: bug#13848: Statically linking guile-2.0.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:54:34 +0100

Andy Wingo <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Sat 09 Mar 2013 14:44, Jan Schukat <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Just tried it again on windows/mingw with the newer tarball:
>>
>> http://hydra.nixos.org/build/4290536/download/3/guile-2.0.7.157-929d1.tar.gz
>
> FWIW it seems hydra is totally down right now; of course that would
> happen as soon as ludo goes on holiday ;)

Indeed.  :-)

The problem was that the ‘tarball’ job would fail:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
perf -m 10 ./iconv_open-hpux.gperf > ./iconv_open-hpux.h-t
/bin/sh: gperf: command not found
make[2]: *** [iconv_open-hpux.h] Error 127
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

(From <http://hydra.nixos.org/build/4395876>, caused by an upgrade to
glibc 2.17 etc.)

Should be fixed with
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hydra-recipes.git/commit/?id=5096b05a2f552646d148ad161df023293df49536>.

Ludo’.