Subject: Re: bug#13845: 24.3.50; gud commands stop responding when using gdb-mi

From: Jean-Philippe Gravel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 22:05:46 -0400

Hi Glenn and Stefan,

Thank's for the review.  I will make the correction you propose and go
ahead with the commit.

Jean-Philippe

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Thanks. I'm not familiar with gdb, so these are style comments only.
>
> Other than Glenn's comments, it looks fine, thank you.
> Just one more detail:
>
> The text in the ChangeLog files should ideally be redundant (i.e. we
> should be able to regenerate it from the commit log), so please make
> sure you use the same text for the commit messages (tho with the leading
> TABs removed) as the text you wrote in the ChangeLog.
>
> If you commit from vc-dir you should be able to use C-c C-a from the
> *VC-Log* buffer to grab the commit message from the ChangeLog files
> (tho it seems it currently only works if you tell VC exactly which files
> you want to commit, rather than just telling it to commit the top
> directory).
>
>
>         Stefan