Subject: 24.3.50; [PATCH] net-utils-mode have no revert-buffer function

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:30:18 +0100

Hello,
net-utils-mode have no revert-buffer function.
This patch allow using "g" in e.g "*netstat*" buffer.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2013-02-26 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptative-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n M-w q M-x <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<return> C-< g q M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/thierry/labo/emacs-savanah-git/lisp/net/net-utils.el
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.
Finding changes in /home/thierry/labo/emacs-savanah-git/lisp/net/net-utils.el...done
End of buffer [3 times]
Beginning of buffer [7 times]
Mark set
End of buffer [4 times]
Saved text from "diff --git a/lisp/net/net-utils.el b/lis"
Reverting `*netstat*'...
reverting `*netstat*' done

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow gnus-dired nnir mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win emacsbug
view woman man helm-man helm-apt vc vc-dispatcher help-mode helm-misc
helm-ring net-utils helm-command recentf ido conf-mode allout tex-info
tex dbus vc-rcs sh-script smie executable jka-compr vc-git
naquadah-theme em-smart em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util align-let server winner undo-tree diff
slime-xref-browser slime-banner slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references slime-scratch
slime-presentations slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-parse slime-repl image-file
newsticker newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader
newst-ticker newst-backend xdvi-search preview-latex pcomplete-extension
em-term term disp-table ehelp electric helm-ipython helm-elisp helm-eval
python rx whitespace paren time avoid savehist smtpmail-async smtpmail
sendmail helm-async boxquote markdown-mode org-google-weather
google-weather url-cache iterator googlecl google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
simple-call-tree el-expectations el-mock iedit-rect rect iedit iedit-lib
zop-to-char smallurl mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader rectangle-utils
tv-utils async pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs ewoc mb-depth ioccur
cl-info slime hyperspec slime-autoloads tex-site auto-loads esh-toggle
flymake eldoc-eval eldoc no-word dired-extension emms-mpd-config
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info
emms-streams later-do emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat magit-stgit magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log htmlize-hack
htmlize muse-colors muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo
muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common muse-wiki cus-edit cus-start
cus-load muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps wid-edit
muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode muse-autoloads org-config-thierry ob-sh
org-crypt cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew
holidays hol-loaddefs vc-hg org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-annotation-helper
org-capture org-mks remember org-remember org-datetree
addressbook-bookmark message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol
bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark pp init-helm-thierry helm-mode
helm-imenu imenu helm-ls-git helm-descbinds helm-ls-hg helm-files
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url
xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-plugin
helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-utils warnings dired compile comint ansi-color ring
helm-locate helm advice help-fns helm-config helm-aliases epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache usage-memo
info easymenu cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro cl nadvice cl-lib tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997