Subject: Re: bug#13825: 24.2; Broken link in Emacs Manual, GTK Resources

From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:33:42 +0100

Hi Mariano,

Mariano Street <[email-masked]> writes:

> The Emacs Manual's GTK Resources node has a broken link:
>
>        The following sections describe how to customize GTK+ resources for
>     Emacs.  For details about GTK+ resources, see the GTK+ API document at
>     `http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Resource-Files.html'.
>
> It redirects to `http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/gtk-Resource-Files.html',
> which does not exist on the server.  I think the link in the manual should be
> replaced by either of these:
>
>     - http://developer.gnome.org/gtk2/stable/gtk2-Resource-Files.html

Fixed in the emacs-24 branch, using the link above.

Thanks for reporting this,

-- 
 Bastien