Subject: bug#13820: 24.3.50; Cannot switch to Org mode

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:06:58 +0100

Hello,

Opening any Org file (that I tried so far) leaves me in text mode.

    Note -- I've mapped Org mode to the txt file extension.

The error displayed in the Messages buffer is:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument symbolp (autoload "org-agenda" "Activate appointments found in `org-agenda-files'.
With a \\[universal-argument] prefix, refresh the list of
appointments.

If FILTER is t, interactively prompt the user for a regular
expression, and filter out entries that don't match it.

If FILTER is a string, use this string as a regular expression
for filtering entries out.

If FILTER is a function, filter out entries against which
calling the function returns nil.  This function takes one
argument: an entry from `org-agenda-get-day-entries'.

FILTER can also be an alist with the car of each cell being
either 'headline or 'category.  For example:

  '((headline \"IMPORTANT\")
    (category \"Work\"))

will only add headlines containing IMPORTANT or headlines
belonging to the \"Work\" category.

ARGS are symbols indicating what kind of entries to consider.
By default `org-agenda-to-appt' will use :deadline, :scheduled
and :timestamp entries.  See the docstring of `org-diary' for
details and examples.

If an entry has a APPT_WARNTIME property, its value will be used
to override `appt-message-warning-time'.

(fn &optional REFRESH FILTER &rest ARGS)" t nil))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This problem does not show up with neither Emacs 24.2.91 nor Emacs 24.2.93,
well with Emacs 24.3.50 (file "emacs-trunk-r111822-20130217-w32-i386.zip",
compiled by Dani, 9 days ago).

See a comparative demo between Emacs 24.2.91 (working) and Emacs 24.3.50
(failing) on http://screencast.com/t/6QQN6t7qy.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.2.9200)
 of 2013-02-17 on VBOX-W7
Bzr revision: 111822 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -IC:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.1.8-w32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <S-f3> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-h e C-x o 
C-x 1 <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <right> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
M-x e m a c s <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> r e p o r t - e m <return>

Recent messages:

If an entry has a APPT_WARNTIME property, its value will be used
to override `appt-message-warning-time'.

(fn &optional REFRESH FILTER &rest ARGS)" t nil))
user-error: Minibuffer window is not active
Mark set
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/helm/helm-grep.el: `labels' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use `cl-labels' instead.
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/helm/helm-plugin.el: `flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
ad-handle-definition: `tramp-read-passwd' got redefined

Load-path shadows:
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-jabber-0.8.91/compat/sha1
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-jabber-0.8.91/compat/hex-util
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/lpath hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides d:/Users/fni/.emacs.d/site-lisp/auto-complete-1.3.1/fuzzy
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/md4
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/color
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/Users/fni/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig emacsbug sendmail helm-command helm-mode
helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml
helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils warnings
dired-sort-map dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired compile
comint ansi-color ring helm vc-git image-file gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message dircolors format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr recentf tree-widget wid-edit auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup server saveplace pp-c-l eldoc edebug redshank
skeleton paredit whitespace hideshow emacs-leuven leuven-theme gnus-load
yasnippet dropdown-list help-mode find-func git-commit mic-paren paren
tex-site auto-loads derived appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util org-loaddefs uniquify helm-config
easymenu diff-mode- cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro idle-require easy-mmode
advice help-fns cl nadvice cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Sebastien Vauban