Subject: bug#13793: 24.3.50; M-x broken in viper and X

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 14:35:23 -0400

Michael Kifer wrote:

>> Probably `make bootstrap' will fix that.
>
> of course I did that.

I misunderstood, you are just seeing the reported viper problem.
(I thought you meant that emacs -Q M-x did not work.)

>> PS any chance you could use plain text email rather than html?
>
> It should be sending both plain text and html and your mail client
> should be deciding what to display.

No, all previous messages from you on this subject have been html-only.

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13793#19
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13793#51
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13793#57
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13793#72
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13793#75
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13793#81

The latest was ok:
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13793#87