Subject: bug#13781: closed (Re: bug#13781: 24.3.50; Unnecessary whitespace in flymake manual)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 02:20:04 +0000

Your bug report

#13781: 24.3.50; Unnecessary whitespace in flymake manual

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13781: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13781
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13781: 24.3.50; Unnecessary whitespace in flymake manual
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:17:52 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.3

OK

Subject: 24.3.50; Unnecessary whitespace in flymake manual
From: Xue Fuqiao <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:56:34 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In (info "(flymake) Syntax check statuses"), there are some unnecessary
whitespace.  I don't know whether it is a bug of Texinfo, makeinfo, Info
or flymake.texi.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.0)
 of 2013-02-17 on Emacs
Bzr revision: 111818 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.11300000 System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Configured using:
 `configure --config-cache --enable-link-time-optimization'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu> r e - e m - b u g <
return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XueFuqiao