Subject: Re: bug#13759: 24.3.50; bootstrap failed; bootstrap-emacs segfaults

From: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:37:12 +0900

Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> Daniel Colascione wrote:
> [...]
>> Anyway, I've installed the following patch to trunk, which
>> fixes the problem.  If we want to go back to using message1,
>> let's somehow make sure it doesn't log.

> Thanks a lot!  It enables me to play with ELisp again.

Stefan Monnier wrote:
> +	* sheap.c (report_sheap_usage): Prefer message1_nolog.

Bootstrap fails again on Cygwin/Windows7:

[...]
gcc -std=gnu99 -c -Demacs -I. -I/Work/emacs/src -I../lib\
 -I/Work/emacs/src/../lib -I/usr/include/freetype2 -D_REENTRANT\
 -I/usr/include/librsvg-2.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0\
 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0\
 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/libpng15 -I/usr/include/pixman-1\
 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/freetype2\
 -MMD -MF deps/sheap.d -MP -I/usr/include/p11-kit-1 -g3 -O2 sheap.c
sheap.c: In function 'report_sheap_usage':
sheap.c:96:3: error: too many arguments to function 'message1_nolog'

What additional info should I provide?  Thanks.