Subject: 24.2.93; Segmentation fault when trying to [s]teal a file opened elsewhere

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:41:31 +0400

Emacs reliably crashes when [s]tealing a file that's opened in another
instance. I can only reproduce this when the buffer opens in mmm-mode
(so the bug may be related to indirect buffers), and apparently mmm-mode
modifies the buffer in some way automatically, so the prompt to
steal/proceed/quit is shown as soon as I open the file.

I think this is the first situation I've seen Emacs crash, in quite a
while.

(gdb) xbacktrace
"put-text-property" (0xffff9a20)
"jit-lock-refontify" (0xffff9c00)
"jit-lock-mode" (0xffff9e00)
"jit-lock-register" (0xffff9fd0)
"font-lock-turn-on-thing-lock" (0xffffa1b0)
"font-lock-mode-internal" (0xffffa380)
"font-lock-default-function" (0xffffa550)
"font-lock-mode" (0xffffa720)
"turn-on-font-lock" (0xffffa8d0)
"turn-on-font-lock-if-desired" (0xffffaa90)
"global-font-lock-mode-enable-in-buffers" (0xffffaca8)
"run-hooks" (0xffffad68)
"apply" (0xffffaec0)
"run-mode-hooks" (0xffffaff0)
"html-erb-mode" (0xffffb2a8)
"funcall" (0xffffb2a0)
"save-current-buffer" (0xffffb418)
"unwind-protect" (0xffffb538)
"let" (0xffffb6d8)
"if" (0xffffb7e8)
"let" (0xffffb9a8)
"mmm-update-mode-info" (0xffffbaf0)
"if" (0xffffbcc8)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
"if" (0xffffbdd8)
"mmm-mode-on" (0xffffbf20)
"cond" (0xffffc0e8)
"mmm-mode-on-maybe" (0xffffc2d8)
"funcall" (0xffffc2d0)
"progn" (0xffffc428)
"condition-case" (0xffffc6a8)
"while" (0xffffc7d8)
"let" (0xffffc978)
"progn" (0xffffca88)
"mmm-run-major-mode-hook" (0xffffcbd0)
"save-current-buffer" (0xffffcdb8)
"progn" (0xffffcec8)
"if" (0xffffcfc8)
"while" (0xffffd0f8)
"let" (0xffffd298)
"progn" (0xffffd3a8)
"mmm-check-changed-buffers" (0xffffd590)
(gdb)

===

bt full is too long for my terminal, so here's the top. Let me know if
it's not enough, I'll try to increase the history limit or whatever.

(gdb) bt full
#0  add_properties (plist=plist@entry=31577430, i=i@entry=0x0, 
    object=object@entry=12438597) at textprop.c:378
        tail1 = 31577430
        tail2 = <optimized out>
        sym1 = 12306530
        val1 = 12067362
        changed = <optimized out>
        found = 0
#1  0x00000000005a4fb3 in Fadd_text_properties (start=start@entry=4, 
    end=end@entry=3068, properties=31577430, object=12438597, 
    object@entry=12067362) at textprop.c:1212
        i = 0x0
        unchanged = <optimized out>
        s = <optimized out>
        len = 558
        modified = 19
#2  0x00000000005a52bf in Fput_text_property (start=4, end=3068, 
    property=12306530, value=<optimized out>, object=12067362)
    at textprop.c:1229
No locals.
#3  0x000000000055490f in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2794
        fun = 11445941
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffff9b80, 
          function = 12254514, 
          args = 0x7fffffff9a20, 
          nargs = 4, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffff9950
        i = <optimized out>
#4  0x000000000058a1e3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=31577446, vector=37, 
    maxdepth=5, args_template=4611686018695757824, nargs=4611686018430533632, 
    args=0x7fffffff9568, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c311 <exec_byte_code+9249>, 0x58c3b3 <exec_byte_code+9411>, 
          0x58bf7a <exec_byte_code+8330>, 0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 
          0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 0x58bf7f <exec_byte_code+8335>, 
          0x58bfc0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58bf35 <exec_byte_code+8261>, 
          0x58bf3a <exec_byte_code+8266>, 0x58bf3f <exec_byte_code+8271>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58bf45 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x58a0d2 <exec_byte_code+482>, 
          0x58a0d8 <exec_byte_code+488>, 0x58a332 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x58bf55 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x58a4b0 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x58a4b5 <exec_byte_code+1477>, 0x58a4ba <exec_byte_code+1482>, 
          0x58a4c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x58a126 <exec_byte_code+566>, 
          0x58a130 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x58a4fa <exec_byte_code+1546>, 
          0x58a4d5 <exec_byte_code+1509>, 0x58a570 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 
          0x58a575 <exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x58a57a <exec_byte_code+1674>, 
          0x58a585 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x58a18a <exec_byte_code+666>, 
          0x58a190 <exec_byte_code+672>, 0x58a537 <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x58a54b <exec_byte_code+1627>, 0x58a5ce <exec_byte_code+1758>, 
          0x58a5d3 <exec_byte_code+1763>, 0x58a5d8 <exec_byte_code+1768>, 
          0x58a5e5 <exec_byte_code+1781>, 0x58a1c3 <exec_byte_code+723>, 
          0x58a1c8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x58a595 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x58a5a9 <exec_byte_code+1721>, 0x58a62e <exec_byte_code+1854>, 
          0x58a633 <exec_byte_code+1859>, 0x58a638 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x58a645 <exec_byte_code+1877>, 0x58a203 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x58a208 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x58a5f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 
          0x58a609 <exec_byte_code+1817>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58ae64 <exec_byte_code+3956>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58aef0 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 0x58af29 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 
          0x58af62 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x58af9b <exec_byte_code+4267>, 
          0x58a400 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 0x58a43d <exec_byte_code+1357>, 
          0x58afde <exec_byte_code+4334>, 0x58a3c4 <exec_byte_code+1236>, 
          0x58a474 <exec_byte_code+1412>, 0x58b011 <exec_byte_code+4385>, 
          0x58b048 <exec_byte_code+4440>, 0x58b078 <exec_byte_code+4488>, 
          0x58b0be <exec_byte_code+4558>, 0x58b0f4 <exec_byte_code+4612>, 
          0x58b16c <exec_byte_code+4732>, 0x58b195 <exec_byte_code+4773>, 
          0x58b1cc <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x58b208 <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x58b231 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 0x58b25a <exec_byte_code+4970>, 
          0x58b291 <exec_byte_code+5025>, 0x58b2c8 <exec_byte_code+5080>, 
          0x58b2ff <exec_byte_code+5135>, 0x58b33b <exec_byte_code+5195>, 
          0x58b371 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x58b3a7 <exec_byte_code+5303>, 
          0x58b41f <exec_byte_code+5423>, 0x58b459 <exec_byte_code+5481>, 
          0x58b493 <exec_byte_code+5539>, 0x58b51f <exec_byte_code+5679>, 
          0x58b556 <exec_byte_code+5734>, 0x58b58d <exec_byte_code+5789>, 
          0x58b5c4 <exec_byte_code+5844>, 0x58b5fb <exec_byte_code+5899>, 
          0x58b631 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x58b664 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 
          0x58b69a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x58b6d0 <exec_byte_code+6112>, 
          0x58b706 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x58b7a9 <exec_byte_code+6329>, 
          0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 0x58b7e0 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x58b809 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x58b878 <exec_byte_code+6536>, 
          0x58b8af <exec_byte_code+6591>, 0x58b8e6 <exec_byte_code+6646>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58b90f <exec_byte_code+6687>, 0x58b939 <exec_byte_code+6729>, 
          0x58b963 <exec_byte_code+6771>, 0x58b991 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58b9c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 
          0x58b9ef <exec_byte_code+6911>, 0x58ba1d <exec_byte_code+6957>, 
          0x58ba4b <exec_byte_code+7003>, 0x58ba79 <exec_byte_code+7049>, 
          0x58baa7 <exec_byte_code+7095>, 0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58bad0 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 
          0x58bafe <exec_byte_code+7182>, 0x58bb27 <exec_byte_code+7223>, 
          0x58bb50 <exec_byte_code+7264>, 0x58bb87 <exec_byte_code+7319>, 
          0x58bbbe <exec_byte_code+7374>, 0x58bbe7 <exec_byte_code+7415>, 
          0x58bcb4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x58be70 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x58bea7 <exec_byte_code+8119>, 0x58bede <exec_byte_code+8174>, 
          0x58bf0c <exec_byte_code+8220>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a84e <exec_byte_code+2398>, 0x58a681 <exec_byte_code+1937>, 
          0x58a346 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x58a71d <exec_byte_code+2093>, 
          0x58a7d3 <exec_byte_code+2275>, 0x58a9bc <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x58ad13 <exec_byte_code+3619>, 0x58ad67 <exec_byte_code+3703>, 
          0x58a50e <exec_byte_code+1566>, 0x58a897 <exec_byte_code+2471>, 
          0x58a8c5 <exec_byte_code+2517>, 0x58a924 <exec_byte_code+2612>, 
          0x58a952 <exec_byte_code+2658>, 0x58a98e <exec_byte_code+2718>, 
          0x58ad87 <exec_byte_code+3735>, 0x58adc3 <exec_byte_code+3795>, 
          0x58ae06 <exec_byte_code+3862>, 0x58a655 <exec_byte_code+1893>, 
          0x58bceb <exec_byte_code+7675>, 0x58bd27 <exec_byte_code+7735>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58bd50 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 0x58bd79 <exec_byte_code+7817>, 
          0x58bda2 <exec_byte_code+7858>, 0x58bdcb <exec_byte_code+7899>, 
          0x58be02 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x58be39 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 
          0x58c11b <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x58c152 <exec_byte_code+8802>, 
          0x58c198 <exec_byte_code+8872>, 0x58c1cf <exec_byte_code+8927>, 
          0x58c206 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x58c22f <exec_byte_code+9023>, 
          0x58c266 <exec_byte_code+9078>, 0x58c29d <exec_byte_code+9133>, 
          0x58c2d7 <exec_byte_code+9191>, 0x58c37d <exec_byte_code+9357>, 
          0x58b73c <exec_byte_code+6220>, 0x58b772 <exec_byte_code+6274>, 
          0x58c316 <exec_byte_code+9254>, 0x58c349 <exec_byte_code+9305>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58aa6f <exec_byte_code+2943>, 
          0x58aaf8 <exec_byte_code+3080>, 0x58ab67 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 
          0x58ac06 <exec_byte_code+3350>, 0x58ac76 <exec_byte_code+3462>, 
          0x58b12a <exec_byte_code+4666>, 0x58b3dd <exec_byte_code+5357>, 
          0x58b836 <exec_byte_code+6470>, 0x58c014 <exec_byte_code+8484>, 
          0x58c054 <exec_byte_code+8548>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58c0a7 <exec_byte_code+8631>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c0ee <exec_byte_code+8702> <repeats 64 times>}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa6e13b <pure+2363995> ".\n\207", 
          byte_string = 9883225, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa6e113 <pure+2363955> "\306\030\307 \031\032\033\306\034\035\036\f\310\036\r\214~\210\312\016\016\206\037", 
          constants = 9883261, 
          next = 0x7fffffff9c80
        }
        result = 12067362
#5  0x0000000000554491 in funcall_lambda (fun=9883173, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9c00) at eval.c:3010
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12067362
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 12067362
        count = 32
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#6  0x00000000005547bb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff9bf8)
    at eval.c:2839
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19797250
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffff9d80, 
          function = 19797250, 
          args = 0x7fffffff9c00, 
          nargs = 0, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#7  0x000000000058a1e3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=31577446, vector=106, 
    maxdepth=5, args_template=4611686018695757824, nargs=4611686018430533632, 
    args=0x7fffffff9568, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c311 <exec_byte_code+9249>, 0x58c3b3 <exec_byte_code+9411>, 
          0x58bf7a <exec_byte_code+8330>, 0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 
          0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 0x58bf7f <exec_byte_code+8335>, 
          0x58bfc0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58bf35 <exec_byte_code+8261>, 
          0x58bf3a <exec_byte_code+8266>, 0x58bf3f <exec_byte_code+8271>, 
          0x58bf45 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x58a0d2 <exec_byte_code+482>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58a0d8 <exec_byte_code+488>, 0x58a332 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x58bf55 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x58a4b0 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x58a4b5 <exec_byte_code+1477>, 0x58a4ba <exec_byte_code+1482>, 
          0x58a4c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x58a126 <exec_byte_code+566>, 
          0x58a130 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x58a4fa <exec_byte_code+1546>, 
          0x58a4d5 <exec_byte_code+1509>, 0x58a570 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 
          0x58a575 <exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x58a57a <exec_byte_code+1674>, 
          0x58a585 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x58a18a <exec_byte_code+666>, 
          0x58a190 <exec_byte_code+672>, 0x58a537 <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x58a54b <exec_byte_code+1627>, 0x58a5ce <exec_byte_code+1758>, 
          0x58a5d3 <exec_byte_code+1763>, 0x58a5d8 <exec_byte_code+1768>, 
          0x58a5e5 <exec_byte_code+1781>, 0x58a1c3 <exec_byte_code+723>, 
          0x58a1c8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x58a595 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x58a5a9 <exec_byte_code+1721>, 0x58a62e <exec_byte_code+1854>, 
          0x58a633 <exec_byte_code+1859>, 0x58a638 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x58a645 <exec_byte_code+1877>, 0x58a203 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x58a208 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x58a5f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 
          0x58a609 <exec_byte_code+1817>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58ae64 <exec_byte_code+3956>, 
          0x58aef0 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 0x58af29 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58af62 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x58af9b <exec_byte_code+4267>, 
          0x58a400 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 0x58a43d <exec_byte_code+1357>, 
          0x58afde <exec_byte_code+4334>, 0x58a3c4 <exec_byte_code+1236>, 
          0x58a474 <exec_byte_code+1412>, 0x58b011 <exec_byte_code+4385>, 
          0x58b048 <exec_byte_code+4440>, 0x58b078 <exec_byte_code+4488>, 
          0x58b0be <exec_byte_code+4558>, 0x58b0f4 <exec_byte_code+4612>, 
          0x58b16c <exec_byte_code+4732>, 0x58b195 <exec_byte_code+4773>, 
          0x58b1cc <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x58b208 <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x58b231 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 0x58b25a <exec_byte_code+4970>, 
          0x58b291 <exec_byte_code+5025>, 0x58b2c8 <exec_byte_code+5080>, 
          0x58b2ff <exec_byte_code+5135>, 0x58b33b <exec_byte_code+5195>, 
          0x58b371 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x58b3a7 <exec_byte_code+5303>, 
          0x58b41f <exec_byte_code+5423>, 0x58b459 <exec_byte_code+5481>, 
          0x58b493 <exec_byte_code+5539>, 0x58b51f <exec_byte_code+5679>, 
          0x58b556 <exec_byte_code+5734>, 0x58b58d <exec_byte_code+5789>, 
          0x58b5c4 <exec_byte_code+5844>, 0x58b5fb <exec_byte_code+5899>, 
          0x58b631 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x58b664 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 
          0x58b69a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x58b6d0 <exec_byte_code+6112>, 
          0x58b706 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x58b7a9 <exec_byte_code+6329>, 
          0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 0x58b7e0 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x58b809 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x58b878 <exec_byte_code+6536>, 
          0x58b8af <exec_byte_code+6591>, 0x58b8e6 <exec_byte_code+6646>, 
          0x58b90f <exec_byte_code+6687>, 0x58b939 <exec_byte_code+6729>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58b963 <exec_byte_code+6771>, 0x58b991 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58b9c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 
          0x58b9ef <exec_byte_code+6911>, 0x58ba1d <exec_byte_code+6957>, 
          0x58ba4b <exec_byte_code+7003>, 0x58ba79 <exec_byte_code+7049>, 
          0x58baa7 <exec_byte_code+7095>, 0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58bad0 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 
          0x58bafe <exec_byte_code+7182>, 0x58bb27 <exec_byte_code+7223>, 
          0x58bb50 <exec_byte_code+7264>, 0x58bb87 <exec_byte_code+7319>, 
          0x58bbbe <exec_byte_code+7374>, 0x58bbe7 <exec_byte_code+7415>, 
          0x58bcb4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x58be70 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x58bea7 <exec_byte_code+8119>, 0x58bede <exec_byte_code+8174>, 
          0x58bf0c <exec_byte_code+8220>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a84e <exec_byte_code+2398>, 0x58a681 <exec_byte_code+1937>, 
          0x58a346 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x58a71d <exec_byte_code+2093>, 
          0x58a7d3 <exec_byte_code+2275>, 0x58a9bc <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x58ad13 <exec_byte_code+3619>, 0x58ad67 <exec_byte_code+3703>, 
          0x58a50e <exec_byte_code+1566>, 0x58a897 <exec_byte_code+2471>, 
          0x58a8c5 <exec_byte_code+2517>, 0x58a924 <exec_byte_code+2612>, 
          0x58a952 <exec_byte_code+2658>, 0x58a98e <exec_byte_code+2718>, 
          0x58ad87 <exec_byte_code+3735>, 0x58adc3 <exec_byte_code+3795>, 
          0x58ae06 <exec_byte_code+3862>, 0x58a655 <exec_byte_code+1893>, 
          0x58bceb <exec_byte_code+7675>, 0x58bd27 <exec_byte_code+7735>, 
          0x58bd50 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 0x58bd79 <exec_byte_code+7817>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58bda2 <exec_byte_code+7858>, 0x58bdcb <exec_byte_code+7899>, 
          0x58be02 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x58be39 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 
          0x58c11b <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x58c152 <exec_byte_code+8802>, 
          0x58c198 <exec_byte_code+8872>, 0x58c1cf <exec_byte_code+8927>, 
          0x58c206 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x58c22f <exec_byte_code+9023>, 
          0x58c266 <exec_byte_code+9078>, 0x58c29d <exec_byte_code+9133>, 
          0x58c2d7 <exec_byte_code+9191>, 0x58c37d <exec_byte_code+9357>, 
          0x58b73c <exec_byte_code+6220>, 0x58b772 <exec_byte_code+6274>, 
          0x58c316 <exec_byte_code+9254>, 0x58c349 <exec_byte_code+9305>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58aa6f <exec_byte_code+2943>, 
          0x58aaf8 <exec_byte_code+3080>, 0x58ab67 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 
          0x58ac06 <exec_byte_code+3350>, 0x58ac76 <exec_byte_code+3462>, 
          0x58b12a <exec_byte_code+4666>, 0x58b3dd <exec_byte_code+5357>, 
          0x58b836 <exec_byte_code+6470>, 0x58c014 <exec_byte_code+8484>, 
          0x58c054 <exec_byte_code+8548>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58c0a7 <exec_byte_code+8631>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c0ee <exec_byte_code+8702> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          pc = 0xa6e1a1 <pure+2364097> "\210\n\203\027", 
          byte_string = 9882281, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa6e199 <pure+2364089> "\b\211\021\203j", 
          constants = 9882317, 
          next = 0x7fffffff9e50
        }
        result = 12067362
#8  0x0000000000554491 in funcall_lambda (fun=9882229, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9e00) at eval.c:3010
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12067362
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 12067362
        count = 31
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#9  0x00000000005547bb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff9df8)
    at eval.c:2839
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19797058
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffff9f50, 
          function = 19797058, 
          args = 0x7fffffff9e00, 
          nargs = 1, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#10 0x000000000058a1e3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=31577446, vector=21, 
    maxdepth=5, args_template=4611686018695757824, nargs=4611686018430533632, 
    args=0x7fffffff9568, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c311 <exec_byte_code+9249>, 0x58c3b3 <exec_byte_code+9411>, 
          0x58bf7a <exec_byte_code+8330>, 0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 
          0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 0x58bf7f <exec_byte_code+8335>, 
          0x58bfc0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58bf35 <exec_byte_code+8261>, 
          0x58bf3a <exec_byte_code+8266>, 0x58bf3f <exec_byte_code+8271>, 
          0x58bf45 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x58a0d2 <exec_byte_code+482>, 
          0x58a0d8 <exec_byte_code+488>, 0x58a332 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x58bf55 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x58a4b0 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58a4b5 <exec_byte_code+1477>, 0x58a4ba <exec_byte_code+1482>, 
          0x58a4c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x58a126 <exec_byte_code+566>, 
          0x58a130 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x58a4fa <exec_byte_code+1546>, 
          0x58a4d5 <exec_byte_code+1509>, 0x58a570 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 
          0x58a575 <exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x58a57a <exec_byte_code+1674>, 
          0x58a585 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x58a18a <exec_byte_code+666>, 
          0x58a190 <exec_byte_code+672>, 0x58a537 <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x58a54b <exec_byte_code+1627>, 0x58a5ce <exec_byte_code+1758>, 
          0x58a5d3 <exec_byte_code+1763>, 0x58a5d8 <exec_byte_code+1768>, 
          0x58a5e5 <exec_byte_code+1781>, 0x58a1c3 <exec_byte_code+723>, 
          0x58a1c8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x58a595 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x58a5a9 <exec_byte_code+1721>, 0x58a62e <exec_byte_code+1854>, 
          0x58a633 <exec_byte_code+1859>, 0x58a638 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x58a645 <exec_byte_code+1877>, 0x58a203 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x58a208 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x58a5f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 
          0x58a609 <exec_byte_code+1817>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58ae64 <exec_byte_code+3956>, 
          0x58aef0 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 0x58af29 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 
          0x58af62 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x58af9b <exec_byte_code+4267>, 
          0x58a400 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 0x58a43d <exec_byte_code+1357>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58afde <exec_byte_code+4334>, 0x58a3c4 <exec_byte_code+1236>, 
          0x58a474 <exec_byte_code+1412>, 0x58b011 <exec_byte_code+4385>, 
          0x58b048 <exec_byte_code+4440>, 0x58b078 <exec_byte_code+4488>, 
          0x58b0be <exec_byte_code+4558>, 0x58b0f4 <exec_byte_code+4612>, 
          0x58b16c <exec_byte_code+4732>, 0x58b195 <exec_byte_code+4773>, 
          0x58b1cc <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x58b208 <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x58b231 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 0x58b25a <exec_byte_code+4970>, 
          0x58b291 <exec_byte_code+5025>, 0x58b2c8 <exec_byte_code+5080>, 
          0x58b2ff <exec_byte_code+5135>, 0x58b33b <exec_byte_code+5195>, 
          0x58b371 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x58b3a7 <exec_byte_code+5303>, 
          0x58b41f <exec_byte_code+5423>, 0x58b459 <exec_byte_code+5481>, 
          0x58b493 <exec_byte_code+5539>, 0x58b51f <exec_byte_code+5679>, 
          0x58b556 <exec_byte_code+5734>, 0x58b58d <exec_byte_code+5789>, 
          0x58b5c4 <exec_byte_code+5844>, 0x58b5fb <exec_byte_code+5899>, 
          0x58b631 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x58b664 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 
          0x58b69a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x58b6d0 <exec_byte_code+6112>, 
          0x58b706 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x58b7a9 <exec_byte_code+6329>, 
          0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 0x58b7e0 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x58b809 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x58b878 <exec_byte_code+6536>, 
          0x58b8af <exec_byte_code+6591>, 0x58b8e6 <exec_byte_code+6646>, 
          0x58b90f <exec_byte_code+6687>, 0x58b939 <exec_byte_code+6729>, 
          0x58b963 <exec_byte_code+6771>, 0x58b991 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58b9c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58b9ef <exec_byte_code+6911>, 0x58ba1d <exec_byte_code+6957>, 
          0x58ba4b <exec_byte_code+7003>, 0x58ba79 <exec_byte_code+7049>, 
          0x58baa7 <exec_byte_code+7095>, 0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58bad0 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 
          0x58bafe <exec_byte_code+7182>, 0x58bb27 <exec_byte_code+7223>, 
          0x58bb50 <exec_byte_code+7264>, 0x58bb87 <exec_byte_code+7319>, 
          0x58bbbe <exec_byte_code+7374>, 0x58bbe7 <exec_byte_code+7415>, 
          0x58bcb4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x58be70 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x58bea7 <exec_byte_code+8119>, 0x58bede <exec_byte_code+8174>, 
          0x58bf0c <exec_byte_code+8220>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a84e <exec_byte_code+2398>, 0x58a681 <exec_byte_code+1937>, 
          0x58a346 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x58a71d <exec_byte_code+2093>, 
          0x58a7d3 <exec_byte_code+2275>, 0x58a9bc <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x58ad13 <exec_byte_code+3619>, 0x58ad67 <exec_byte_code+3703>, 
          0x58a50e <exec_byte_code+1566>, 0x58a897 <exec_byte_code+2471>, 
          0x58a8c5 <exec_byte_code+2517>, 0x58a924 <exec_byte_code+2612>, 
          0x58a952 <exec_byte_code+2658>, 0x58a98e <exec_byte_code+2718>, 
          0x58ad87 <exec_byte_code+3735>, 0x58adc3 <exec_byte_code+3795>, 
          0x58ae06 <exec_byte_code+3862>, 0x58a655 <exec_byte_code+1893>, 
          0x58bceb <exec_byte_code+7675>, 0x58bd27 <exec_byte_code+7735>, 
          0x58bd50 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 0x58bd79 <exec_byte_code+7817>, 
          0x58bda2 <exec_byte_code+7858>, 0x58bdcb <exec_byte_code+7899>, 
          0x58be02 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x58be39 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58c11b <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x58c152 <exec_byte_code+8802>, 
          0x58c198 <exec_byte_code+8872>, 0x58c1cf <exec_byte_code+8927>, 
          0x58c206 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x58c22f <exec_byte_code+9023>, 
          0x58c266 <exec_byte_code+9078>, 0x58c29d <exec_byte_code+9133>, 
          0x58c2d7 <exec_byte_code+9191>, 0x58c37d <exec_byte_code+9357>, 
          0x58b73c <exec_byte_code+6220>, 0x58b772 <exec_byte_code+6274>, 
          0x58c316 <exec_byte_code+9254>, 0x58c349 <exec_byte_code+9305>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58aa6f <exec_byte_code+2943>, 
          0x58aaf8 <exec_byte_code+3080>, 0x58ab67 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 
          0x58ac06 <exec_byte_code+3350>, 0x58ac76 <exec_byte_code+3462>, 
          0x58b12a <exec_byte_code+4666>, 0x58b3dd <exec_byte_code+5357>, 
          0x58b836 <exec_byte_code+6470>, 0x58c014 <exec_byte_code+8484>, 
          0x58c054 <exec_byte_code+8548>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58c0a7 <exec_byte_code+8631>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c0ee <exec_byte_code+8702> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa6e167 <pure+2364039> "\207", 
          byte_string = 9882865, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          byte_string_start = 0xa6e14f <pure+2364015> "\303\304\b\305\306$\210\t\203\025", 
          constants = 9882901, 
          next = 0x7fffffffa030
        }
        result = 12067362
#11 0x0000000000554491 in funcall_lambda (fun=9882765, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9fd0) at eval.c:3010
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12067362
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 12067362
        count = 29
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#12 0x00000000005547bb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff9fc8)
    at eval.c:2839
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15482034
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>

...
        
In GNU Emacs 24.2.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.0)
 of 2013-02-18 on vbx
Bzr revision: 111274 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10