Subject: bug#13743: closed (Re: bug#13743: 24.2.93; Segmentation fault when trying to [s]teal a file opened elsewhere)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:49:02 +0000

Your bug report

#13743: 24.2.93; Segmentation fault when trying to [s]teal a file opened elsewhere

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13743: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13743
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13743: 24.2.93; Segmentation fault when trying to [s]teal a file opened elsewhere
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:46:16 +0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 26.02.2013 22:42, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:59:36 +0400
>> From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
>> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>>
>> On 26.02.2013 7:51, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>>> Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 03:23:11 +0400
>>>> From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
>>>> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>>>>
>>>> On 25.02.2013 23:31, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>>>>> Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:08:04 +0400
>>>>>> From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
>>>>>> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 25.02.2013 20:27, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>>>>>> Btw, what mmm-mode does is quite nasty, because it causes stale lock
>>>>>>> files to be left behind, if you press 'p' when Emacs says that the
>>>>>>> file is locked.  This is because mmm-mode makes the buffer unmodified
>>>>>>> again after doing whatever it is that causes these prompts, and if you
>>>>>>> then kill Emacs without ever editing the file, the function that
>>>>>>> unlocks the file is not called (because the buffer is not modified).
>>>>>>
>>>>>> AFAICT, it only did that to make sure the subsequent `kill-buffer'
>>>>>> doesn't query the user. It doesn't seem to do that either way, so I
>>>>>> removed the `set-buffer-modified-p' call.
>>>>>
>>>>> And after removing that call, do you end up with a "modified" buffer
>>>>> after visiting a file?
>>>>
>>>> Nope.
>>>
>>> Then the root cause is still there: the file is locked by an operation
>>> that leaves the buffer unmodified.
>>
>> Any ideas what that might be? mmm-mode initialization code is rather
>> complex.
>
> I suggest to run Emacs under GDB, put a breakpoint in lock_file and
> unlock_file, and when they break, see who calls them in C and in Lisp.

Thanks, this little investigation has resulted in Bug#13836, please take 
a look when you have the time.

Meanwhile, binding `buffer-file-truename' to nil around the whole 
indirect-buffer business seems to work around this well enough.

Subject: 24.2.93; Segmentation fault when trying to [s]teal a file opened elsewhere
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:41:31 +0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs reliably crashes when [s]tealing a file that's opened in another
instance. I can only reproduce this when the buffer opens in mmm-mode
(so the bug may be related to indirect buffers), and apparently mmm-mode
modifies the buffer in some way automatically, so the prompt to
steal/proceed/quit is shown as soon as I open the file.

I think this is the first situation I've seen Emacs crash, in quite a
while.

(gdb) xbacktrace
"put-text-property" (0xffff9a20)
"jit-lock-refontify" (0xffff9c00)
"jit-lock-mode" (0xffff9e00)
"jit-lock-register" (0xffff9fd0)
"font-lock-turn-on-thing-lock" (0xffffa1b0)
"font-lock-mode-internal" (0xffffa380)
"font-lock-default-function" (0xffffa550)
"font-lock-mode" (0xffffa720)
"turn-on-font-lock" (0xffffa8d0)
"turn-on-font-lock-if-desired" (0xffffaa90)
"global-font-lock-mode-enable-in-buffers" (0xffffaca8)
"run-hooks" (0xffffad68)
"apply" (0xffffaec0)
"run-mode-hooks" (0xffffaff0)
"html-erb-mode" (0xffffb2a8)
"funcall" (0xffffb2a0)
"save-current-buffer" (0xffffb418)
"unwind-protect" (0xffffb538)
"let" (0xffffb6d8)
"if" (0xffffb7e8)
"let" (0xffffb9a8)
"mmm-update-mode-info" (0xffffbaf0)
"if" (0xffffbcc8)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
"if" (0xffffbdd8)
"mmm-mode-on" (0xffffbf20)
"cond" (0xffffc0e8)
"mmm-mode-on-maybe" (0xffffc2d8)
"funcall" (0xffffc2d0)
"progn" (0xffffc428)
"condition-case" (0xffffc6a8)
"while" (0xffffc7d8)
"let" (0xffffc978)
"progn" (0xffffca88)
"mmm-run-major-mode-hook" (0xffffcbd0)
"save-current-buffer" (0xffffcdb8)
"progn" (0xffffcec8)
"if" (0xffffcfc8)
"while" (0xffffd0f8)
"let" (0xffffd298)
"progn" (0xffffd3a8)
"mmm-check-changed-buffers" (0xffffd590)
(gdb)

===

bt full is too long for my terminal, so here's the top. Let me know if
it's not enough, I'll try to increase the history limit or whatever.

(gdb) bt full
#0  add_properties (plist=plist@entry=31577430, i=i@entry=0x0, 
    object=object@entry=12438597) at textprop.c:378
        tail1 = 31577430
        tail2 = <optimized out>
        sym1 = 12306530
        val1 = 12067362
        changed = <optimized out>
        found = 0
#1  0x00000000005a4fb3 in Fadd_text_properties (start=start@entry=4, 
    end=end@entry=3068, properties=31577430, object=12438597, 
    object@entry=12067362) at textprop.c:1212
        i = 0x0
        unchanged = <optimized out>
        s = <optimized out>
        len = 558
        modified = 19
#2  0x00000000005a52bf in Fput_text_property (start=4, end=3068, 
    property=12306530, value=<optimized out>, object=12067362)
    at textprop.c:1229
No locals.
#3  0x000000000055490f in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2794
        fun = 11445941
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffff9b80, 
          function = 12254514, 
          args = 0x7fffffff9a20, 
          nargs = 4, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = 0x7fffffff9950
        i = <optimized out>
#4  0x000000000058a1e3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=31577446, vector=37, 
    maxdepth=5, args_template=4611686018695757824, nargs=4611686018430533632, 
    args=0x7fffffff9568, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c311 <exec_byte_code+9249>, 0x58c3b3 <exec_byte_code+9411>, 
          0x58bf7a <exec_byte_code+8330>, 0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 
          0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 0x58bf7f <exec_byte_code+8335>, 
          0x58bfc0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58bf35 <exec_byte_code+8261>, 
          0x58bf3a <exec_byte_code+8266>, 0x58bf3f <exec_byte_code+8271>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58bf45 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x58a0d2 <exec_byte_code+482>, 
          0x58a0d8 <exec_byte_code+488>, 0x58a332 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x58bf55 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x58a4b0 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x58a4b5 <exec_byte_code+1477>, 0x58a4ba <exec_byte_code+1482>, 
          0x58a4c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x58a126 <exec_byte_code+566>, 
          0x58a130 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x58a4fa <exec_byte_code+1546>, 
          0x58a4d5 <exec_byte_code+1509>, 0x58a570 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 
          0x58a575 <exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x58a57a <exec_byte_code+1674>, 
          0x58a585 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x58a18a <exec_byte_code+666>, 
          0x58a190 <exec_byte_code+672>, 0x58a537 <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x58a54b <exec_byte_code+1627>, 0x58a5ce <exec_byte_code+1758>, 
          0x58a5d3 <exec_byte_code+1763>, 0x58a5d8 <exec_byte_code+1768>, 
          0x58a5e5 <exec_byte_code+1781>, 0x58a1c3 <exec_byte_code+723>, 
          0x58a1c8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x58a595 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x58a5a9 <exec_byte_code+1721>, 0x58a62e <exec_byte_code+1854>, 
          0x58a633 <exec_byte_code+1859>, 0x58a638 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x58a645 <exec_byte_code+1877>, 0x58a203 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x58a208 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x58a5f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 
          0x58a609 <exec_byte_code+1817>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58ae64 <exec_byte_code+3956>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58aef0 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 0x58af29 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 
          0x58af62 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x58af9b <exec_byte_code+4267>, 
          0x58a400 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 0x58a43d <exec_byte_code+1357>, 
          0x58afde <exec_byte_code+4334>, 0x58a3c4 <exec_byte_code+1236>, 
          0x58a474 <exec_byte_code+1412>, 0x58b011 <exec_byte_code+4385>, 
          0x58b048 <exec_byte_code+4440>, 0x58b078 <exec_byte_code+4488>, 
          0x58b0be <exec_byte_code+4558>, 0x58b0f4 <exec_byte_code+4612>, 
          0x58b16c <exec_byte_code+4732>, 0x58b195 <exec_byte_code+4773>, 
          0x58b1cc <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x58b208 <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x58b231 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 0x58b25a <exec_byte_code+4970>, 
          0x58b291 <exec_byte_code+5025>, 0x58b2c8 <exec_byte_code+5080>, 
          0x58b2ff <exec_byte_code+5135>, 0x58b33b <exec_byte_code+5195>, 
          0x58b371 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x58b3a7 <exec_byte_code+5303>, 
          0x58b41f <exec_byte_code+5423>, 0x58b459 <exec_byte_code+5481>, 
          0x58b493 <exec_byte_code+5539>, 0x58b51f <exec_byte_code+5679>, 
          0x58b556 <exec_byte_code+5734>, 0x58b58d <exec_byte_code+5789>, 
          0x58b5c4 <exec_byte_code+5844>, 0x58b5fb <exec_byte_code+5899>, 
          0x58b631 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x58b664 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 
          0x58b69a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x58b6d0 <exec_byte_code+6112>, 
          0x58b706 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x58b7a9 <exec_byte_code+6329>, 
          0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 0x58b7e0 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x58b809 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x58b878 <exec_byte_code+6536>, 
          0x58b8af <exec_byte_code+6591>, 0x58b8e6 <exec_byte_code+6646>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58b90f <exec_byte_code+6687>, 0x58b939 <exec_byte_code+6729>, 
          0x58b963 <exec_byte_code+6771>, 0x58b991 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58b9c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 
          0x58b9ef <exec_byte_code+6911>, 0x58ba1d <exec_byte_code+6957>, 
          0x58ba4b <exec_byte_code+7003>, 0x58ba79 <exec_byte_code+7049>, 
          0x58baa7 <exec_byte_code+7095>, 0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58bad0 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 
          0x58bafe <exec_byte_code+7182>, 0x58bb27 <exec_byte_code+7223>, 
          0x58bb50 <exec_byte_code+7264>, 0x58bb87 <exec_byte_code+7319>, 
          0x58bbbe <exec_byte_code+7374>, 0x58bbe7 <exec_byte_code+7415>, 
          0x58bcb4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x58be70 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x58bea7 <exec_byte_code+8119>, 0x58bede <exec_byte_code+8174>, 
          0x58bf0c <exec_byte_code+8220>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a84e <exec_byte_code+2398>, 0x58a681 <exec_byte_code+1937>, 
          0x58a346 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x58a71d <exec_byte_code+2093>, 
          0x58a7d3 <exec_byte_code+2275>, 0x58a9bc <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x58ad13 <exec_byte_code+3619>, 0x58ad67 <exec_byte_code+3703>, 
          0x58a50e <exec_byte_code+1566>, 0x58a897 <exec_byte_code+2471>, 
          0x58a8c5 <exec_byte_code+2517>, 0x58a924 <exec_byte_code+2612>, 
          0x58a952 <exec_byte_code+2658>, 0x58a98e <exec_byte_code+2718>, 
          0x58ad87 <exec_byte_code+3735>, 0x58adc3 <exec_byte_code+3795>, 
          0x58ae06 <exec_byte_code+3862>, 0x58a655 <exec_byte_code+1893>, 
          0x58bceb <exec_byte_code+7675>, 0x58bd27 <exec_byte_code+7735>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58bd50 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 0x58bd79 <exec_byte_code+7817>, 
          0x58bda2 <exec_byte_code+7858>, 0x58bdcb <exec_byte_code+7899>, 
          0x58be02 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x58be39 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 
          0x58c11b <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x58c152 <exec_byte_code+8802>, 
          0x58c198 <exec_byte_code+8872>, 0x58c1cf <exec_byte_code+8927>, 
          0x58c206 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x58c22f <exec_byte_code+9023>, 
          0x58c266 <exec_byte_code+9078>, 0x58c29d <exec_byte_code+9133>, 
          0x58c2d7 <exec_byte_code+9191>, 0x58c37d <exec_byte_code+9357>, 
          0x58b73c <exec_byte_code+6220>, 0x58b772 <exec_byte_code+6274>, 
          0x58c316 <exec_byte_code+9254>, 0x58c349 <exec_byte_code+9305>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58aa6f <exec_byte_code+2943>, 
          0x58aaf8 <exec_byte_code+3080>, 0x58ab67 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 
          0x58ac06 <exec_byte_code+3350>, 0x58ac76 <exec_byte_code+3462>, 
          0x58b12a <exec_byte_code+4666>, 0x58b3dd <exec_byte_code+5357>, 
          0x58b836 <exec_byte_code+6470>, 0x58c014 <exec_byte_code+8484>, 
          0x58c054 <exec_byte_code+8548>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58c0a7 <exec_byte_code+8631>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c0ee <exec_byte_code+8702> <repeats 64 times>}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa6e13b <pure+2363995> ".\n\207", 
          byte_string = 9883225, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa6e113 <pure+2363955> "\306\030\307 \031\032\033\306\034\035\036\f\310\036\r\214~\210\312\016\016\206\037", 
          constants = 9883261, 
          next = 0x7fffffff9c80
        }
        result = 12067362
#5  0x0000000000554491 in funcall_lambda (fun=9883173, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9c00) at eval.c:3010
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12067362
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 12067362
        count = 32
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#6  0x00000000005547bb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff9bf8)
    at eval.c:2839
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19797250
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffff9d80, 
          function = 19797250, 
          args = 0x7fffffff9c00, 
          nargs = 0, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#7  0x000000000058a1e3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=31577446, vector=106, 
    maxdepth=5, args_template=4611686018695757824, nargs=4611686018430533632, 
    args=0x7fffffff9568, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c311 <exec_byte_code+9249>, 0x58c3b3 <exec_byte_code+9411>, 
          0x58bf7a <exec_byte_code+8330>, 0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 
          0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 0x58bf7f <exec_byte_code+8335>, 
          0x58bfc0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58bf35 <exec_byte_code+8261>, 
          0x58bf3a <exec_byte_code+8266>, 0x58bf3f <exec_byte_code+8271>, 
          0x58bf45 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x58a0d2 <exec_byte_code+482>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58a0d8 <exec_byte_code+488>, 0x58a332 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x58bf55 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x58a4b0 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x58a4b5 <exec_byte_code+1477>, 0x58a4ba <exec_byte_code+1482>, 
          0x58a4c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x58a126 <exec_byte_code+566>, 
          0x58a130 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x58a4fa <exec_byte_code+1546>, 
          0x58a4d5 <exec_byte_code+1509>, 0x58a570 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 
          0x58a575 <exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x58a57a <exec_byte_code+1674>, 
          0x58a585 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x58a18a <exec_byte_code+666>, 
          0x58a190 <exec_byte_code+672>, 0x58a537 <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x58a54b <exec_byte_code+1627>, 0x58a5ce <exec_byte_code+1758>, 
          0x58a5d3 <exec_byte_code+1763>, 0x58a5d8 <exec_byte_code+1768>, 
          0x58a5e5 <exec_byte_code+1781>, 0x58a1c3 <exec_byte_code+723>, 
          0x58a1c8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x58a595 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x58a5a9 <exec_byte_code+1721>, 0x58a62e <exec_byte_code+1854>, 
          0x58a633 <exec_byte_code+1859>, 0x58a638 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x58a645 <exec_byte_code+1877>, 0x58a203 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x58a208 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x58a5f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 
          0x58a609 <exec_byte_code+1817>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58ae64 <exec_byte_code+3956>, 
          0x58aef0 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 0x58af29 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58af62 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x58af9b <exec_byte_code+4267>, 
          0x58a400 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 0x58a43d <exec_byte_code+1357>, 
          0x58afde <exec_byte_code+4334>, 0x58a3c4 <exec_byte_code+1236>, 
          0x58a474 <exec_byte_code+1412>, 0x58b011 <exec_byte_code+4385>, 
          0x58b048 <exec_byte_code+4440>, 0x58b078 <exec_byte_code+4488>, 
          0x58b0be <exec_byte_code+4558>, 0x58b0f4 <exec_byte_code+4612>, 
          0x58b16c <exec_byte_code+4732>, 0x58b195 <exec_byte_code+4773>, 
          0x58b1cc <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x58b208 <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x58b231 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 0x58b25a <exec_byte_code+4970>, 
          0x58b291 <exec_byte_code+5025>, 0x58b2c8 <exec_byte_code+5080>, 
          0x58b2ff <exec_byte_code+5135>, 0x58b33b <exec_byte_code+5195>, 
          0x58b371 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x58b3a7 <exec_byte_code+5303>, 
          0x58b41f <exec_byte_code+5423>, 0x58b459 <exec_byte_code+5481>, 
          0x58b493 <exec_byte_code+5539>, 0x58b51f <exec_byte_code+5679>, 
          0x58b556 <exec_byte_code+5734>, 0x58b58d <exec_byte_code+5789>, 
          0x58b5c4 <exec_byte_code+5844>, 0x58b5fb <exec_byte_code+5899>, 
          0x58b631 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x58b664 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 
          0x58b69a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x58b6d0 <exec_byte_code+6112>, 
          0x58b706 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x58b7a9 <exec_byte_code+6329>, 
          0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 0x58b7e0 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x58b809 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x58b878 <exec_byte_code+6536>, 
          0x58b8af <exec_byte_code+6591>, 0x58b8e6 <exec_byte_code+6646>, 
          0x58b90f <exec_byte_code+6687>, 0x58b939 <exec_byte_code+6729>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58b963 <exec_byte_code+6771>, 0x58b991 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58b9c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 
          0x58b9ef <exec_byte_code+6911>, 0x58ba1d <exec_byte_code+6957>, 
          0x58ba4b <exec_byte_code+7003>, 0x58ba79 <exec_byte_code+7049>, 
          0x58baa7 <exec_byte_code+7095>, 0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58bad0 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 
          0x58bafe <exec_byte_code+7182>, 0x58bb27 <exec_byte_code+7223>, 
          0x58bb50 <exec_byte_code+7264>, 0x58bb87 <exec_byte_code+7319>, 
          0x58bbbe <exec_byte_code+7374>, 0x58bbe7 <exec_byte_code+7415>, 
          0x58bcb4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x58be70 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x58bea7 <exec_byte_code+8119>, 0x58bede <exec_byte_code+8174>, 
          0x58bf0c <exec_byte_code+8220>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a84e <exec_byte_code+2398>, 0x58a681 <exec_byte_code+1937>, 
          0x58a346 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x58a71d <exec_byte_code+2093>, 
          0x58a7d3 <exec_byte_code+2275>, 0x58a9bc <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x58ad13 <exec_byte_code+3619>, 0x58ad67 <exec_byte_code+3703>, 
          0x58a50e <exec_byte_code+1566>, 0x58a897 <exec_byte_code+2471>, 
          0x58a8c5 <exec_byte_code+2517>, 0x58a924 <exec_byte_code+2612>, 
          0x58a952 <exec_byte_code+2658>, 0x58a98e <exec_byte_code+2718>, 
          0x58ad87 <exec_byte_code+3735>, 0x58adc3 <exec_byte_code+3795>, 
          0x58ae06 <exec_byte_code+3862>, 0x58a655 <exec_byte_code+1893>, 
          0x58bceb <exec_byte_code+7675>, 0x58bd27 <exec_byte_code+7735>, 
          0x58bd50 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 0x58bd79 <exec_byte_code+7817>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58bda2 <exec_byte_code+7858>, 0x58bdcb <exec_byte_code+7899>, 
          0x58be02 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x58be39 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 
          0x58c11b <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x58c152 <exec_byte_code+8802>, 
          0x58c198 <exec_byte_code+8872>, 0x58c1cf <exec_byte_code+8927>, 
          0x58c206 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x58c22f <exec_byte_code+9023>, 
          0x58c266 <exec_byte_code+9078>, 0x58c29d <exec_byte_code+9133>, 
          0x58c2d7 <exec_byte_code+9191>, 0x58c37d <exec_byte_code+9357>, 
          0x58b73c <exec_byte_code+6220>, 0x58b772 <exec_byte_code+6274>, 
          0x58c316 <exec_byte_code+9254>, 0x58c349 <exec_byte_code+9305>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58aa6f <exec_byte_code+2943>, 
          0x58aaf8 <exec_byte_code+3080>, 0x58ab67 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 
          0x58ac06 <exec_byte_code+3350>, 0x58ac76 <exec_byte_code+3462>, 
          0x58b12a <exec_byte_code+4666>, 0x58b3dd <exec_byte_code+5357>, 
          0x58b836 <exec_byte_code+6470>, 0x58c014 <exec_byte_code+8484>, 
          0x58c054 <exec_byte_code+8548>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58c0a7 <exec_byte_code+8631>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c0ee <exec_byte_code+8702> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          pc = 0xa6e1a1 <pure+2364097> "\210\n\203\027", 
          byte_string = 9882281, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa6e199 <pure+2364089> "\b\211\021\203j", 
          constants = 9882317, 
          next = 0x7fffffff9e50
        }
        result = 12067362
#8  0x0000000000554491 in funcall_lambda (fun=9882229, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9e00) at eval.c:3010
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12067362
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 12067362
        count = 31
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#9  0x00000000005547bb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff9df8)
    at eval.c:2839
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19797058
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        backtrace = {
          next = 0x7fffffff9f50, 
          function = 19797058, 
          args = 0x7fffffff9e00, 
          nargs = 1, 
          debug_on_exit = 0
        }
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#10 0x000000000058a1e3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=31577446, vector=21, 
    maxdepth=5, args_template=4611686018695757824, nargs=4611686018430533632, 
    args=0x7fffffff9568, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:900
        targets = {0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c311 <exec_byte_code+9249>, 0x58c3b3 <exec_byte_code+9411>, 
          0x58bf7a <exec_byte_code+8330>, 0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 
          0x58a24a <exec_byte_code+858>, 0x58bf7f <exec_byte_code+8335>, 
          0x58bfc0 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 0x58bf35 <exec_byte_code+8261>, 
          0x58bf3a <exec_byte_code+8266>, 0x58bf3f <exec_byte_code+8271>, 
          0x58bf45 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x58a0d2 <exec_byte_code+482>, 
          0x58a0d8 <exec_byte_code+488>, 0x58a332 <exec_byte_code+1090>, 
          0x58bf55 <exec_byte_code+8293>, 0x58a4b0 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58a4b5 <exec_byte_code+1477>, 0x58a4ba <exec_byte_code+1482>, 
          0x58a4c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x58a126 <exec_byte_code+566>, 
          0x58a130 <exec_byte_code+576>, 0x58a4fa <exec_byte_code+1546>, 
          0x58a4d5 <exec_byte_code+1509>, 0x58a570 <exec_byte_code+1664>, 
          0x58a575 <exec_byte_code+1669>, 0x58a57a <exec_byte_code+1674>, 
          0x58a585 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x58a18a <exec_byte_code+666>, 
          0x58a190 <exec_byte_code+672>, 0x58a537 <exec_byte_code+1607>, 
          0x58a54b <exec_byte_code+1627>, 0x58a5ce <exec_byte_code+1758>, 
          0x58a5d3 <exec_byte_code+1763>, 0x58a5d8 <exec_byte_code+1768>, 
          0x58a5e5 <exec_byte_code+1781>, 0x58a1c3 <exec_byte_code+723>, 
          0x58a1c8 <exec_byte_code+728>, 0x58a595 <exec_byte_code+1701>, 
          0x58a5a9 <exec_byte_code+1721>, 0x58a62e <exec_byte_code+1854>, 
          0x58a633 <exec_byte_code+1859>, 0x58a638 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x58a645 <exec_byte_code+1877>, 0x58a203 <exec_byte_code+787>, 
          0x58a208 <exec_byte_code+792>, 0x58a5f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 
          0x58a609 <exec_byte_code+1817>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58ae64 <exec_byte_code+3956>, 
          0x58aef0 <exec_byte_code+4096>, 0x58af29 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 
          0x58af62 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x58af9b <exec_byte_code+4267>, 
          0x58a400 <exec_byte_code+1296>, 0x58a43d <exec_byte_code+1357>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58afde <exec_byte_code+4334>, 0x58a3c4 <exec_byte_code+1236>, 
          0x58a474 <exec_byte_code+1412>, 0x58b011 <exec_byte_code+4385>, 
          0x58b048 <exec_byte_code+4440>, 0x58b078 <exec_byte_code+4488>, 
          0x58b0be <exec_byte_code+4558>, 0x58b0f4 <exec_byte_code+4612>, 
          0x58b16c <exec_byte_code+4732>, 0x58b195 <exec_byte_code+4773>, 
          0x58b1cc <exec_byte_code+4828>, 0x58b208 <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x58b231 <exec_byte_code+4929>, 0x58b25a <exec_byte_code+4970>, 
          0x58b291 <exec_byte_code+5025>, 0x58b2c8 <exec_byte_code+5080>, 
          0x58b2ff <exec_byte_code+5135>, 0x58b33b <exec_byte_code+5195>, 
          0x58b371 <exec_byte_code+5249>, 0x58b3a7 <exec_byte_code+5303>, 
          0x58b41f <exec_byte_code+5423>, 0x58b459 <exec_byte_code+5481>, 
          0x58b493 <exec_byte_code+5539>, 0x58b51f <exec_byte_code+5679>, 
          0x58b556 <exec_byte_code+5734>, 0x58b58d <exec_byte_code+5789>, 
          0x58b5c4 <exec_byte_code+5844>, 0x58b5fb <exec_byte_code+5899>, 
          0x58b631 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x58b664 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 
          0x58b69a <exec_byte_code+6058>, 0x58b6d0 <exec_byte_code+6112>, 
          0x58b706 <exec_byte_code+6166>, 0x58b7a9 <exec_byte_code+6329>, 
          0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 0x58b7e0 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x58b809 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x58b878 <exec_byte_code+6536>, 
          0x58b8af <exec_byte_code+6591>, 0x58b8e6 <exec_byte_code+6646>, 
          0x58b90f <exec_byte_code+6687>, 0x58b939 <exec_byte_code+6729>, 
          0x58b963 <exec_byte_code+6771>, 0x58b991 <exec_byte_code+6817>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58b9c1 <exec_byte_code+6865>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58b9ef <exec_byte_code+6911>, 0x58ba1d <exec_byte_code+6957>, 
          0x58ba4b <exec_byte_code+7003>, 0x58ba79 <exec_byte_code+7049>, 
          0x58baa7 <exec_byte_code+7095>, 0x58a304 <exec_byte_code+1044>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58bad0 <exec_byte_code+7136>, 
          0x58bafe <exec_byte_code+7182>, 0x58bb27 <exec_byte_code+7223>, 
          0x58bb50 <exec_byte_code+7264>, 0x58bb87 <exec_byte_code+7319>, 
          0x58bbbe <exec_byte_code+7374>, 0x58bbe7 <exec_byte_code+7415>, 
          0x58bcb4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x58be70 <exec_byte_code+8064>, 
          0x58bea7 <exec_byte_code+8119>, 0x58bede <exec_byte_code+8174>, 
          0x58bf0c <exec_byte_code+8220>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a84e <exec_byte_code+2398>, 0x58a681 <exec_byte_code+1937>, 
          0x58a346 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x58a71d <exec_byte_code+2093>, 
          0x58a7d3 <exec_byte_code+2275>, 0x58a9bc <exec_byte_code+2764>, 
          0x58ad13 <exec_byte_code+3619>, 0x58ad67 <exec_byte_code+3703>, 
          0x58a50e <exec_byte_code+1566>, 0x58a897 <exec_byte_code+2471>, 
          0x58a8c5 <exec_byte_code+2517>, 0x58a924 <exec_byte_code+2612>, 
          0x58a952 <exec_byte_code+2658>, 0x58a98e <exec_byte_code+2718>, 
          0x58ad87 <exec_byte_code+3735>, 0x58adc3 <exec_byte_code+3795>, 
          0x58ae06 <exec_byte_code+3862>, 0x58a655 <exec_byte_code+1893>, 
          0x58bceb <exec_byte_code+7675>, 0x58bd27 <exec_byte_code+7735>, 
          0x58bd50 <exec_byte_code+7776>, 0x58bd79 <exec_byte_code+7817>, 
          0x58bda2 <exec_byte_code+7858>, 0x58bdcb <exec_byte_code+7899>, 
          0x58be02 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x58be39 <exec_byte_code+8009>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x58c11b <exec_byte_code+8747>, 0x58c152 <exec_byte_code+8802>, 
          0x58c198 <exec_byte_code+8872>, 0x58c1cf <exec_byte_code+8927>, 
          0x58c206 <exec_byte_code+8982>, 0x58c22f <exec_byte_code+9023>, 
          0x58c266 <exec_byte_code+9078>, 0x58c29d <exec_byte_code+9133>, 
          0x58c2d7 <exec_byte_code+9191>, 0x58c37d <exec_byte_code+9357>, 
          0x58b73c <exec_byte_code+6220>, 0x58b772 <exec_byte_code+6274>, 
          0x58c316 <exec_byte_code+9254>, 0x58c349 <exec_byte_code+9305>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58aa6f <exec_byte_code+2943>, 
          0x58aaf8 <exec_byte_code+3080>, 0x58ab67 <exec_byte_code+3191>, 
          0x58ac06 <exec_byte_code+3350>, 0x58ac76 <exec_byte_code+3462>, 
          0x58b12a <exec_byte_code+4666>, 0x58b3dd <exec_byte_code+5357>, 
          0x58b836 <exec_byte_code+6470>, 0x58c014 <exec_byte_code+8484>, 
          0x58c054 <exec_byte_code+8548>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58c0a7 <exec_byte_code+8631>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58a2f8 <exec_byte_code+1032>, 
          0x58c0ee <exec_byte_code+8702> <repeats 64 times>}
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa6e167 <pure+2364039> "\207", 
          byte_string = 9882865, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          byte_string_start = 0xa6e14f <pure+2364015> "\303\304\b\305\306$\210\t\203\025", 
          constants = 9882901, 
          next = 0x7fffffffa030
        }
        result = 12067362
#11 0x0000000000554491 in funcall_lambda (fun=9882765, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9fd0) at eval.c:3010
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12067362
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 12067362
        count = 29
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#12 0x00000000005547bb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff9fc8)
    at eval.c:2839
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15482034
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = <optimized out>

...
        
In GNU Emacs 24.2.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.0)
 of 2013-02-18 on vbx
Bzr revision: 111274 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10