Subject: bug#13730: 24.3.50; Diff from Bzr-Log-View not highlighted

From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:04:40 +0000

Richard Copley wrote:
>> Now that turning a minor mode off during a major mode function
>> disables the corresponding global minor mode, turning the minor mode
>> back on should re-enable the global minor mode, as in the patch below.

On reflection it seems to me the new code in 111794 was explicitly
intended not to do what I suggested in my patch, so the author of it
will no doubt have other ideas.

Glenn Morris wrote:
>Richard Copley wrote:
>> (In Emacs trunk, whitespace mode is turned on in diff mode by a
>> directory-local variable.
>
> Oh, that's the difference. I've removed that locally because I don't see
> what business that is of Emacs's dir-locals file.

If it's not a silly question, how exactly do you do that? I clean,
revert and pull before I bootstrap (quiet at the back). Is it just a
matter of omitting the revert?