Subject: 24.3.50; Evil breaks Meta on r111745

From: Sebastian Sturm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:16:48 +0100

With evil mode activated (using evil-20130212.906), the Meta key is not
recognized anymore (i.e., pressing M-q displays the error message "M-q
is undefined", even though C-h k M-q shows that M-q is bound to
fill-paragraph). With r111730, everything works as expected.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2013-02-12 on bob.porkrind.org
Bzr revision: 111745 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
`configure --host=x86_64-apple-darwin --build=i686-apple-darwin
--with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  rainbow-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
k k M-q C-x RET b u g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
f i l e - b <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> b u g l ; <backspace> <backspace> 
- r e p <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t - C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <return>

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el (source)...
Loading scroll-all...done
Loading /Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/personal/my-modeline.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/personal/personal.el (source)...
Helm completion enabled
Loading /Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/personal/personal.el (source)...done
Prelude is ready to do thy bidding, Master sebastian!
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Prelude tip: Visit WikEmacs at http://wikemacs.org to find out even more about Emacs.

Load-path shadows:
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130206.1334/.dir-locals hides /Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130107.37/.dir-locals
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/python-20130212.1510/python hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-xoxo hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-wl hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-w3m hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-vm hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-version hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-timer hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-taskjuggler hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-table hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-src hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-special-blocks hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-rmail hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-remember hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-publish hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-protocol hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-plot hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-pcomplete hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-odt hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-mouse hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-mobile hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-mks hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-mhe hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-mew hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-macs hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-mac-message hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-lparse hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-loaddefs hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-list hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-latex hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-jsinfo hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-irc hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-install hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-inlinetask hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-info hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-indent hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-id hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-icalendar hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-html hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-habit hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-gnus hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-freemind hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-footnote hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-feed hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-faces hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-exp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-exp-blocks hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-eshell hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-entities hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-element hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-docview hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-docbook hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-datetree hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-ctags hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-crypt hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-compat hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-colview hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-clock hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-capture hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-bibtex hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-beamer hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-bbdb hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-attach hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-ascii hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-archive hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/org-agenda hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-tangle hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-table hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-sqlite hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-sql hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-shen hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-sh hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-screen hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-scheme hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-scala hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-sass hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-ruby hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-ref hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-R hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-python hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-plantuml hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-picolisp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-perl hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-org hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-octave hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-ocaml hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-mscgen hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-maxima hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-matlab hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-lob hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-lisp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-lilypond hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-ledger hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-latex hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-keys hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-js hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-java hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-io hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-haskell hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-gnuplot hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-fortran hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-exp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-eval hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-dot hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-ditaa hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-css hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-comint hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-clojure hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-calc hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-C hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-awk hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130211/ob-asymptote hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/sebastian/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130206.1334/.dir-locals hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils rainbow-mode
rainbow-delimiters paredit melpa auto-complete-clang preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads ob-tangle org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative
helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils dired compile evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands evil-types evil-digraphs
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common undo-tree diff rect evil-vars autopair pragmatic-light
pragmatic-light-theme auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
scroll-all cus-start cus-load prelude-osx exec-path-from-shell
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util re-builder midnight helm-misc helm expand-region
text-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions expand-region-custom
expand-region-core icomplete ido etags volatile-highlights hl-line paren
windmove tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete
format-spec recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace uniquify
electric autorevert delsel prelude-mode prelude-core repeat thingatpt
prelude-ui server prelude-packages ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
auto-complete-clang-autoloads autopair-autoloads ebib-autoloads
evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
gist-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio helm-autoloads helm-ls-git-autoloads
iedit-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads
magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
melpa-autoloads byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv advice
help-fns org-autoloads info pcache-autoloads finder-inf popup-autoloads
prelude-c-autoloads prelude-css-autoloads prelude-emacs-lisp-autoloads
prelude-lisp prelude-haskell-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
prelude-js-autoloads prelude-lisp-autoloads edmacro kmacro
paredit-autoloads prelude-perl-autoloads prelude-python-autoloads python
rx easymenu comint ring ansi-color prelude-programming-autoloads
which-func imenu guru-mode-autoloads python-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads sunrise-commander-autoloads tagedit-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
volatile-highlights-autoloads watch-buffer-autoloads yari-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads package cl-macs gv cl nadvice cl-lib time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)