Subject: Re: bug#13690: 24.3.50; scroll-conservatively and Info-up

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:16:24 +0200

> Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 05:51:25 +0400
> From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> >> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13133
> >
> > OK, so he is the 2nd one since June 2010.  How does that change the
> > picture?
> 
> Somewhat. It drastically lowers the odds of each of us being random 
> crackpots.

I never said any of you were random crackpots.  I'm saying that my
interpretation of the general lack of complaints is that the behavior
is fine with most users.

> If the stance on the issue has changed from "nobody wants that" to 
> "patches welcome", I'm good, for now.

It's "nobody wants that" _and_ "patches welcome if they introduce
optional behavior".