Subject: bug#13671: closed (Re: bug#13671: 24.3.50; url-dav.el should require url-http.el)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:30:05 +0000

Your bug report

#13671: 24.3.50; url-dav.el should require url-http.el

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
13671: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13671
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#13671: 24.3.50; url-dav.el should require url-http.el
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:29:01 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

Thanks; fixed 2013-05-21.

Subject: 24.3.50; url-dav.el should require url-http.el
From: Julien Cubizolles <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 23:21:14 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Function url-dav-supported-p from url-dav.el calls the function
url-http-options defined in url-http.el but url-http.el isn't loaded by
url-dav.el. As a consequence, packages relying on url-dav.el (such as
org-caldav.el in my case) need to evaluate (require 'url-http) or they
throw an error.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.0)
 of 2013-01-31 on papaya, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20130130-1~ppa1~quantal1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-info --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  flyspell-lazy-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
n t SPC e SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> e 
<backspace> e SPC n e SPC d e v a <backspace> r a i 
t SPC p a s SPC ê t r e SPC n é c e s s a i r e C-a 
C-SPC C-e M-; C-x C-s <down> <down> <left> <left> C-x 
C-f <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> C-x k <return> <f6> q <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> J j <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<f6> C-x b g r o u p <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <return> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <down> <return> q M-g g g <up> 
<up> <up> <return> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<return> <f6> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> M-x e m c a <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p o <tab> r t - e m <tab> 
b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Opening nnimap server on gmail...done
Reading active file from gmail via nnimap...done
Reading active file from free via nnimap...
Opening nnimap server on free...done
Reading active file from free via nnimap...done
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130123.1617/.dir-locals hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-20130107.37/.dir-locals
~/info/emacs/gnus/contrib/vcard hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/bbdb-vcard/vcard
~/.emacs.d/Aadis-Emacs-Setup/tabbar hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/tabbar/tabbar
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130123.1617/.dir-locals hides /home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
~/info/emacs/gnus/contrib/compface hides /home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/compface
~/.emacs.d/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/org-location-google-maps
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/speck-2010.5.25/speck hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/speck
~/.emacs.d/Aadis-Emacs-Setup/winring hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/winring
~/.emacs.d/Aadis-Emacs-Setup/gnus-desktop-notify hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/gnus-desktop-notify
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/workgroups-20110724.1825/workgroups hides /home/wilk/.emacs.d/workgroups
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/context hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-fptex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
~/.emacs.d/Aadis-Emacs-Setup/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.2126/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/home/wilk/info/emacs/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/lpath
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-fptex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.86/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-pcomplete
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-vm
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-info
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mhe
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-gnus
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mac-message
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-irc
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ascii
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview-xemacs
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bbdb
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bibtex
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mks
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-latex
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-beamer
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-fortran
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-java
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docview
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-special-blocks
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-taskjuggler
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-picolisp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-odt
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-publish
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-jsinfo
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-maxima
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-lparse
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-freemind
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-rmail
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-html
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-eshell
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-shen
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp-blocks
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mew
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-icalendar
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-w3m
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docbook
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-xoxo
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-wl
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-remember
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/.emacs.d/Aadis-Emacs-Setup/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mks
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-odt
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/info/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/info/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/wilk/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20130123.1617/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/info/emacs/gnus/contrib/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/wilk/info/emacs/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug smtpmail gnus-dup pop3 utf-7 org-archive url-http
url-auth url-gw mm-archive gnus-draft canlock ffap debug bbdb-message
mailalias sendmail misearch multi-isearch gnus-cite gnus-bcklg
gnus-async gnus-ml qp gravatar mail-extr gnus-notifications gnus-fun
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder gnutls network-stream starttls nnagent
nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc bbdb-gnus nnml spam spam-stat gnus-uu
yenc notifications gnus-demon nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-base
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache view mule-util cal-iso org-element org-indent org-info
org-bbdb org-gnus org-habit auctex-autoloads bbdb2erc-autoloads
bitlbee-autoloads boxquote-autoloads flyspell-lazy-autoloads
magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads logito-autoloads
magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
oauth2-autoloads paredit-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf
speck-autoloads sunrise-commander-autoloads sunrise-x-w32-addons
sunrise-x-tree tree-widget sunrise-x-tabs sunrise-x-popviewer
sunrise-x-modeline sunrise-x-mirror sunrise-x-loop sunrise-x-buttons
cus-edit window-number-autoloads workgroups-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package ob-sqlite ob-sh ob-ruby ob-python ob-octave
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R smiley gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat pp magithub magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log boxquote rect window-number
mingus-stays-home mingus thingatpt libmpdee gnus-namazu gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnmail gnus-int
gnus-range mail-source message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils
mailheader gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnoo nnheader mail-utils midnight
calfw-org calfw holidays hol-loaddefs org-google-weather solar cal-dst
google-weather url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap
org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json yasnippet help-mode bbdb-vcard
vcard bbdb-anniv bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-loaddefs
org-caldav icalendar org-id org-icalendar org-exp org-agenda url-dav
url-handlers url-util url-parse url-vars org-inlinetask diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-clock vc-git preview prv-emacs reporter tex-buf
tex-fold flyspell reftex-dcr reftex reftex-vars ispell font-latex latex
derived tex-style tex workgroups org org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs tabbar cl-macs gv dbus xml paren cus-start
cus-load time warnings server saveplace windmove flyspell-lazy cl cl-lib
w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util dired-toggle-sudo tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec ido info
gnus-load paredit edmacro kmacro rainbow-delimiters sunrise-commander
nadvice term ehelp electric sort hl-line find-dired ring esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-util esh-module esh-mode disp-table enriched dired-x easymenu
dired-aux dired desktop advice help-fns naquadah-theme w3m-load
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
bbdb-autoloads preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)