Subject: 24.3.50; assertion failed: ZV != ZV_BYTE || charpos == bytepos" alloc.c:6556

From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 17:54:21 +0000

Start a freshly bootstrapped emacs with my normal init file, including
el-get. Something in el-get package loading triggers the assert
(without el-get and the other packages it loads, emacs starts normally).
The assertion failure is completely reproducible.

gdb backtrace:

Thread 1 (Thread 24412.0x59f4):
#0  0x7c90120f in ntdll!DbgUiConnectToDbg () from 
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x01157790 in emacs_abort () at w32fns.c:7753
#2  0x0100145d in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=0x16, 
backtrace_limit=0x7fffffff) at emacs.c:343
#3  0x01021e5d in die (msg=0x15fca94 "assertion failed: ZV != ZV_BYTE || 
charpos == bytepos", file=0x15fb860 "intervals.c", line=0x766) at 
alloc.c:6556
#4  0x012e53af in set_point_both (charpos=0xa, bytepos=0xb) at 
intervals.c:1894
#5  0x010a6d55 in Fparse_partial_sexp (from=0x24, to=0x74, 
targetdepth=0x0, stopbefore=0x36d3832, oldstate=0x36d381a, 
commentstop=0x36d381a) at syntax.c:3353
#6  0x01014ef0 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x5, args=0x8295f4) at eval.c:2696
#7  0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x1405bb1, vector=0x1405c55, 
maxdepth=0x20, args_template=0x36d381a, nargs=0x0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:898
#8  0x01015c06 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x1405b8d, nargs=0x1, 
arg_vector=0x36d381a <__register_frame_info+57489434>) at eval.c:2907
#9  0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x2, args=0x829904) at eval.c:2724
#10 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x1406151, vector=0x14061d5, 
maxdepth=0x2c, args_template=0x36d381a, nargs=0x0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:898
#11 0x01015c06 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x1406125, nargs=0x0, 
arg_vector=0x36d381a <__register_frame_info+57489434>) at eval.c:2907
#12 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x1, args=0x829c14) at eval.c:2724
#13 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x3cfd4b1, vector=0x3ceed05, 
maxdepth=0xc, args_template=0x36d381a, nargs=0x0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:898
#14 0x01015c06 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3ceed55, nargs=0x0, 
arg_vector=0x36d381a <__register_frame_info+57489434>) at eval.c:2907
#15 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x1, args=0x829f04) at eval.c:2724
#16 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x3cfdb31, vector=0x3ceec85, 
maxdepth=0xc, args_template=0x36d381a, nargs=0x0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:898
#17 0x01015c06 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3ceeccd, nargs=0x1, 
arg_vector=0x36d381a <__register_frame_info+57489434>) at eval.c:2907
#18 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x2, args=0x82a200) at eval.c:2724
#19 0x01012d95 in eval_sub (form=0x3bd95d6) at eval.c:2012
#20 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3bd905e) at eval.c:359
#21 0x0101032b in Flet (args=0x3bd96ee) at eval.c:818
#22 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3bd959e) at eval.c:1988
#23 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3bd90be) at eval.c:359
#24 0x01015ad1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3bd90f6, nargs=0x2, 
arg_vector=0x82a560) at eval.c:2900
#25 0x010153e0 in apply_lambda (fun=0x3bd90f6, args=0x3cf82ae) at 
eval.c:2784
#26 0x01013523 in eval_sub (form=0x3cf82a6) at eval.c:2115
#27 0x01012cfc in eval_sub (form=0x3cf829e) at eval.c:2004
#28 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3cf7f86) at eval.c:359
#29 0x01106219 in Fsave_current_buffer (args=0x3cf7f9e) at editfns.c:967
#30 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3cf7fa6) at eval.c:1988
#31 0x0100f183 in Fprog1 (args=0x3cf7806) at eval.c:382
#32 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3cf7fde) at eval.c:1988
#33 0x01010883 in Funwind_protect (args=0x3cf788e) at eval.c:1052
#34 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3cf7886) at eval.c:1988
#35 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3cf78be) at eval.c:359
#36 0x0101032b in Flet (args=0x3cf78c6) at eval.c:818
#37 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3cf78ce) at eval.c:1988
#38 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3cf78d6) at eval.c:359
#39 0x0100fe8b in FletX (args=0x3cf78fe) at eval.c:748
#40 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3cf7906) at eval.c:1988
#41 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3cf7926) at eval.c:359
#42 0x01015ad1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3cf790e, nargs=0x3, 
arg_vector=0x82afc0) at eval.c:2900
#43 0x010153e0 in apply_lambda (fun=0x3cf790e, args=0x3d0c8b6) at 
eval.c:2784
#44 0x01013523 in eval_sub (form=0x3d0c8ae) at eval.c:2115
#45 0x0100ef41 in Fif (args=0x3d0c8a6) at eval.c:309
#46 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d0c89e) at eval.c:1988
#47 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3d170a6) at eval.c:359
#48 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d1684e) at eval.c:1988
#49 0x0100ef41 in Fif (args=0x3d168ce) at eval.c:309
#50 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d168c6) at eval.c:1988
#51 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3d168de) at eval.c:359
#52 0x0100fe8b in FletX (args=0x3d168e6) at eval.c:748
#53 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d168ee) at eval.c:1988
#54 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3d168fe) at eval.c:359
#55 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d168f6) at eval.c:1988
#56 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3d16906) at eval.c:359
#57 0x0100fe8b in FletX (args=0x3d1690e) at eval.c:748
#58 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d16916) at eval.c:1988
#59 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3d16926) at eval.c:359
#60 0x01010718 in internal_catch (tag=0x3d0aa2a, func=0x100f085 
<Fprogn>, arg=0x3d16926) at eval.c:964
#61 0x0101067e in Fcatch (args=0x3d1692e) at eval.c:935
#62 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d16936) at eval.c:1988
#63 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3d166b6) at eval.c:359
#64 0x0100fe8b in FletX (args=0x3d166be) at eval.c:748
#65 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3d166c6) at eval.c:1988
#66 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3d166ee) at eval.c:359
#67 0x01015ad1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3d166ce, nargs=0x4, 
arg_vector=0x82bd30) at eval.c:2900
#68 0x010153e0 in apply_lambda (fun=0x3d166ce, args=0x3db8dbe) at 
eval.c:2784
#69 0x01013523 in eval_sub (form=0x3db8db6) at eval.c:2115
#70 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3db80a6) at eval.c:359
#71 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3db80ae) at eval.c:1988
#72 0x0100ef41 in Fif (args=0x3db80be) at eval.c:309
#73 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3db80c6) at eval.c:1988
#74 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3db811e) at eval.c:359
#75 0x01015ad1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3db8106, nargs=0x1, 
arg_vector=0x82c1a0) at eval.c:2900
#76 0x010153e0 in apply_lambda (fun=0x3db8106, args=0x3da2c7e) at 
eval.c:2784
#77 0x01013523 in eval_sub (form=0x3da2c76) at eval.c:2115
#78 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da178e) at eval.c:359
#79 0x010103c4 in Fwhile (args=0x3da1016) at eval.c:840
#80 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3da101e) at eval.c:1988
#81 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da102e) at eval.c:359
#82 0x0100fe8b in FletX (args=0x3da1066) at eval.c:748
#83 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3da106e) at eval.c:1988
#84 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da108e) at eval.c:359
#85 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3da111e) at eval.c:1988
#86 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da12b6) at eval.c:359
#87 0x0100fe8b in FletX (args=0x3da12c6) at eval.c:748
#88 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3da12ce) at eval.c:1988
#89 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da12ee) at eval.c:359
#90 0x01015ad1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3da12d6, nargs=0x1, 
arg_vector=0x82c970) at eval.c:2900
#91 0x010153e0 in apply_lambda (fun=0x3da12d6, args=0x3da0d46) at 
eval.c:2784
#92 0x01013523 in eval_sub (form=0x3da0d16) at eval.c:2115
#93 0x0100f183 in Fprog1 (args=0x3da0d4e) at eval.c:382
#94 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3da0d0e) at eval.c:1988
#95 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da0d66) at eval.c:359
#96 0x0100fe8b in FletX (args=0x3da0016) at eval.c:748
#97 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3da001e) at eval.c:1988
#98 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da002e) at eval.c:359
#99 0x01015ad1 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x3da0e9e, nargs=0x2, 
arg_vector=0x82ce50) at eval.c:2900
#100 0x010153e0 in apply_lambda (fun=0x3da0e9e, args=0x3da02f6) at 
eval.c:2784
#101 0x01013523 in eval_sub (form=0x3da02de) at eval.c:2115
#102 0x0100f0da in Fprogn (args=0x3da0306) at eval.c:359
#103 0x0101032b in Flet (args=0x3da02d6) at eval.c:818
#104 0x01012afc in eval_sub (form=0x3da025e) at eval.c:1988
#105 0x0107e7b3 in readevalloop (readcharfun=0x3784c05, stream=0x0, 
sourcename=0x3a65a01, printflag=0x0, unibyte=0x36d381a, 
readfun=0x36d381a, start=0x36d381a, end=0x36d381a) at lread.c:1855
#106 0x0107ebcf in Feval_buffer (buffer=0x3784c05, printflag=0x36d381a, 
filename=0x3a651b1, unibyte=0x36d381a, do_allow_print=0x36d3832) at 
lread.c:1916
#107 0x01014e58 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x6, args=0x82d314) at eval.c:2691
#108 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x1339781, vector=0x133984d, 
maxdepth=0x18, args_template=0x36d381a, nargs=0x0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:898
#109 0x01015c06 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x1339745, nargs=0x4, 
arg_vector=0x36d381a <__register_frame_info+57489434>) at eval.c:2907
#110 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x5, args=0x82d61c) at eval.c:2724
#111 0x010144f9 in call4 (fn=0x386fb92, arg1=0x3a651b1, arg2=0x3a651b1, 
arg3=0x36d381a, arg4=0x36d3832) at eval.c:2518
#112 0x0107c63a in Fload (file=0x3a61dd1, noerror=0x36d381a, 
nomessage=0x36d3832, nosuffix=0x36d381a, must_suffix=0x36d3832) at 
lread.c:1266
#113 0x01072d68 in Frequire (feature=0x39648c2, filename=0x36d381a, 
noerror=0x36d381a) at fns.c:2660
#114 0x01013020 in eval_sub (form=0x38b1aa6) at eval.c:2046
#115 0x0107e7b3 in readevalloop (readcharfun=0x3784a05, stream=0x0, 
sourcename=0x3a5d681, printflag=0x0, unibyte=0x36d381a, 
readfun=0x36d381a, start=0x36d381a, end=0x36d381a) at lread.c:1855
#116 0x0107ebcf in Feval_buffer (buffer=0x3784a05, printflag=0x36d381a, 
filename=0x3a61d91, unibyte=0x36d381a, do_allow_print=0x36d3832) at 
lread.c:1916
#117 0x01014e58 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x6, args=0x82de54) at eval.c:2691
#118 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x1339781, vector=0x133984d, 
maxdepth=0x18, args_template=0x36d381a, nargs=0x0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:898
#119 0x01015c06 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x1339745, nargs=0x4, 
arg_vector=0x36d381a <__register_frame_info+57489434>) at eval.c:2907
#120 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x5, args=0x82e15c) at eval.c:2724
#121 0x010144f9 in call4 (fn=0x386fb92, arg1=0x3a61d91, arg2=0x3a61d91, 
arg3=0x36d381a, arg4=0x36d381a) at eval.c:2518
#122 0x0107c63a in Fload (file=0x3a61ea1, noerror=0x36d381a, 
nomessage=0x36d381a, nosuffix=0x36d381a, must_suffix=0x36d381a) at 
lread.c:1266
#123 0x0101312c in eval_sub (form=0x38ca366) at eval.c:2054
#124 0x0107e7b3 in readevalloop (readcharfun=0x3784005, stream=0x0, 
sourcename=0x3a61911, printflag=0x0, unibyte=0x36d381a, 
readfun=0x36d381a, start=0x36d381a, end=0x36d381a) at lread.c:1855
#125 0x0107ebcf in Feval_buffer (buffer=0x3784005, printflag=0x36d381a, 
filename=0x3a61661, unibyte=0x36d381a, do_allow_print=0x36d3832) at 
lread.c:1916
#126 0x01014e58 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x6, args=0x82e924) at eval.c:2691
#127 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x1339781, vector=0x133984d, 
maxdepth=0x18, args_template=0x36d381a, nargs=0x0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:898
#128 0x01015c06 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x1339745, nargs=0x4, 
arg_vector=0x36d381a <__register_frame_info+57489434>) at eval.c:2907
#129 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x5, args=0x82ec2c) at eval.c:2724
#130 0x010144f9 in call4 (fn=0x386fb92, arg1=0x3a61661, arg2=0x3a61661, 
arg3=0x36d3832, arg4=0x36d3832) at eval.c:2518
#131 0x0107c63a in Fload (file=0x1373a71, noerror=0x36d3832, 
nomessage=0x36d3832, nosuffix=0x36d381a, must_suffix=0x36d381a) at 
lread.c:1266
#132 0x01014e58 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x4, args=0x82f268) at eval.c:2691
#133 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x13768b9, vector=0x137695d, 
maxdepth=0x1c, args_template=0x0, nargs=0x0, args=0x82f588) at 
bytecode.c:898
#134 0x010157ab in funcall_lambda (fun=0x13768a5, nargs=0x0, 
arg_vector=0x0) at eval.c:2841
#135 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x1, args=0x82f584) at eval.c:2724
#136 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x1375b81, vector=0x1375ecd, 
maxdepth=0x44, args_template=0x0, nargs=0x0, args=0x82f89c) at 
bytecode.c:898
#137 0x010157ab in funcall_lambda (fun=0x1375b6d, nargs=0x0, 
arg_vector=0x0) at eval.c:2841
#138 0x01015097 in Ffuncall (nargs=0x1, args=0x82f898) at eval.c:2724
#139 0x010e413f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0x1375341, vector=0x1375425, 
maxdepth=0x20, args_template=0x0, nargs=0x0, args=0x82fb00) at 
bytecode.c:898
#140 0x010157ab in funcall_lambda (fun=0x137532d, nargs=0x0, 
arg_vector=0x0) at eval.c:2841
#141 0x010153e0 in apply_lambda (fun=0x137532d, args=0x36d381a) at 
eval.c:2784
#142 0x0101339d in eval_sub (form=0x386e526) at eval.c:2085
#143 0x01012669 in Feval (form=0x386e526, lexical=0x36d381a) at eval.c:1902
#144 0x01023c47 in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1183
#145 0x01010cbb in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1023c2a 
<top_level_2>, handlers=0x36dfcaa, hfun=0x10237ba <cmd_error>) at 
eval.c:1193
#146 0x01023c7b in top_level_1 (ignore=0x36d381a) at keyboard.c:1191
#147 0x01010718 in internal_catch (tag=0x36dd50a, func=0x1023c49 
<top_level_1>, arg=0x36d381a) at eval.c:964
#148 0x01023baf in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1152
#149 0x01023188 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:786
#150 0x010234b5 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:850
#151 0x010029be in main (argc=0x2, argv=0xa43ff0) at emacs.c:1556

Lisp Backtrace:
"parse-partial-sexp" (0x8295f8)
"calculate-lisp-indent" (0x829908)
"indent-sexp" (0x829c18)
"pp-buffer" (0x829f08)
"pp-to-string" (0x82a204)
"funcall" (0x82a200)
"let" (0x82a474)
"el-get-print-to-string" (0x82a560)
"insert" (0x82a7a4)
"save-current-buffer" (0x82a904)
"prog1" (0x82aa44)
"unwind-protect" (0x82ab74)
"let" (0x82ad44)
"let*" (0x82aed4)
"el-get-save-package-status" (0x82afc0)
"if" (0x82b214)
"progn" (0x82b344)
"if" (0x82b474)
"let*" (0x82b604)
"progn" (0x82b734)
"let*" (0x82b8c4)
"catch" (0x82bab4)
"let*" (0x82bc44)
"el-get-merge-properties-into-status" (0x82bd30)
"progn" (0x82bf84)
"if" (0x82c0b4)
"el-get-do-init" (0x82c1a0)
"while" (0x82c434)
"let*" (0x82c5c4)
"progn" (0x82c6f4)
"let*" (0x82c884)
"el-get-init-and-install" (0x82c970)
"prog1" (0x82cbd4)
"let*" (0x82cd64)
"el-get" (0x82ce50)
"let" (0x82d144)
"eval-buffer" (0x82d318)
"load-with-code-conversion" (0x82d620)
"require" (0x82dc2c)
"eval-buffer" (0x82de58)
"load-with-code-conversion" (0x82e160)
"load" (0x82e6fc)
"eval-buffer" (0x82e928)
"load-with-code-conversion" (0x82ec30)
"load" (0x82f26c)
0x13768a0 PVEC_COMPILED
"command-line" (0x82f89c)
"normal-top-level" (0x82fb00)
(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
  of 2013-02-09 on AJI
Bzr revision: 111712 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
  `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
  -IC:/emacs/devel/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2
  -IC:/emacs/devel/gnutls-3.1.6/include
  -IC:/emacs/devel/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
  -IC:/emacs/devel/jpeg-6b-4/include
  -IC:/emacs/devel/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
  -IC:/emacs/devel/libpng-1.4.3-1/include
  -IC:/emacs/devel/xpm-3.5.1-1/include
  -IC:/emacs/devel/xpm-3.5.1-1/src/xpm/3.5.1/libXpm-3.5.1-src/lib
  -IC:/emacs/devel/zlib-1.2.5-2/include'

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: ENG
   locale-coding-system: cp1252
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Elisp

Minor modes in effect:
   rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   c-show-style-mode: t
   auto-image-file-mode: t
   minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Loading d:/home/ajm/.emacs.d/init.el (source)...
Loading 'init.el' ...
Loading d:/home/ajm/.emacs.d/init-custom.el (source)...done
Loading d:/home/ajm/.emacs.d/init.el (source)...done
Mark set [4 times]
Parsing archive file...done.
Mark set [3 times]
Wrote d:/home/ajm/.emacs.d/.ntemacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 30 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
c:/cygwin/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlfontify hides 
c:/emacs/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/htmlfontify
c:/cygwin/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/hfy-cmap hides 
c:/emacs/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/hfy-cmap

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb arc-mode archive-mode dired-aux dired asm-mode rcirc
auctex-autoloads tex-site debbugs-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads package
init-yaml init-verilog init-xml init-tcl init-sgml init-sh-script
init-scheme init-python init-perl init-mozilla init-javascript
init-haskell init-elisp eldoc init-asm init-dtrace init-cmake
init-doxygen tempo xml-parse doxymacs url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source password-cache url-vars mailcap init-cc cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs init-misc inf-mode generic-x generic init-wdk init-solarflare
cosim derived init-speedbar init-semantic semantic/dep
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw loaddefs eieio mode-local cedet init-cscope xcscope
init-etags init-which-func init-hexl init-grep init-compile init-diff
init-vc init-gnus gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
init-gnutls init-plantuml init-gnuplot init-org ob-plantuml ob-dot
ob-ditaa org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval
org-loaddefs format-spec init-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
init-info info easymenu init-man man init-shells init-archives
init-tramp init-ffap init-dired init-ibuffer ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuf-macs
init-image image-file init-modeline init-minibuffer minibuf-eldef
init-keys find-func edmacro kmacro init-faces advice help-fns
init-frames init-display init-desktop desktop init-server init-package
init-cygwin cygwin-mount ange-ftp comint ansi-color ring init-compat
init-dynamic-library uniquify nadvice paren time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns
disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)