Subject: bug#13659: 24.2.93; OSX fullscreen makes toolbar appear (can't turn off)

From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:17:02 +0100

Hello.

9 feb 2013 kl. 01:32 skrev Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>:

> Glenn Morris wrote:
> 
>> Michael Potts wrote:
>> 
>>> I just upgraded from 24.2.92 to 24.2.93, and noticed a change
>>> (regression?) in fullscreen mode: now, the toolbar (re)appears at the
>>> top, whether or not it's actually enabled: and if you disable it again
>>> by toggling toolbar-mode then it disappears but the modeline jumps up by
>>> about the same height (permanently) from the bottom.  I did notice that
>>> in this version the fullscreen UI element has appeared in the chrome,
>>> so evidently there was some work on integrating the fullscreen patch,
>>> but it appears to have a bad interaction with toolbar.
> 
> This sounds like
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13444
> 
> which is fixed in trunk.

Indeed it is. For the record, the fullscreen code in Emacs did not come from the fullscreen patch that has been floating around, due to its unclear legal status. It is all new code.

     Jan D.